As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Do you think you could beat Meghan Trainor in a fistfight

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    it really doesn't though

"let's make desperate, washed up former celebrities literally fight for our amusement" was kind of a low point for television

What about garbage celebrities fighting professional fighters, like say Chris Brown vs Jon "Bones" Jones. I'd watch that. I'd watch it twice!

Or, like, Ann Coulter and Ronda Rowsey.

It sounds to me like you just want to see professional assholes get their shit handed to them by professional ass-kickers.

I'm down for that!

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    jon "bones" jones is currently out on bail after being charged with a felony for leaving the scene of an accident after he hit a pregnant woman with his car and fled the scene

so uh

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    jon "bones" jones is currently out on bail after being charged with a felony for leaving the scene of an accident after he hit a pregnant woman with his car and fled the scene

so uh

That's Albuquerque for you.

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    basically just start assuming every famous person is an asshole until proven otherwise

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    basically just start assuming every famous person is an asshole until proven otherwise

It seems like that might be the safest option...

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    The party enters the crypt of Megan Traynor. The antechamber is decadently appointed in pastel colors and helium filled party balloons. There is a mural depicting her mother telling her that men like more booty to hold at night. There is fake treasure littering the floor, plastic baubles and costume jewelry. While it is obviously worthless it is displayed in an overwhelmingly attractive way. You're not sure if its an enchantment or a case of all the right junk in all the right places.

There is a door in the other end of the room. You suspect that Megan Traynor and her backup vampires lie further inside.

@Metalbourne I would like to search the room for traps. I assume INT is an acceptable stat for this?

[IMG][/img]
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    The party enters the crypt of Megan Traynor. The antechamber is decadently appointed in pastel colors and helium filled party balloons. There is a mural depicting her mother telling her that men like more booty to hold at night. There is fake treasure littering the floor, plastic baubles and costume jewelry. While it is obviously worthless it is displayed in an overwhelmingly attractive way. You're not sure if its an enchantment or a case of all the right junk in all the right places.

There is a door in the other end of the room. You suspect that Megan Traynor and her backup vampires lie further inside.

Reading this again a day later and I would like to state for the record that it is an excellent post

• WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus

@Metalbourne I would like to search the room for traps. I assume INT is an acceptable stat for this?

I had so many responses to this my brain went spoit

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular

so uh

Aw man, really?

Shit, I hadn't heard that. I know he was in trouble for cocaine...

Damn, he's such a talented fighter and he always seemed like such a nice dude before he started gettin into trouble.

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular

so uh

Aw man, really?

Shit, I hadn't heard that. I know he was in trouble for cocaine...

Damn, he's such a talented fighter and he always seemed like such a nice dude before he started gettin into trouble.

He might have been a nice dude way back when, but after a while it became super obvious that his "nice guy" personality was 100% fake and he was a total asshole in his day-to-day life

Also apparently his cocaine use was an open secret for quite a while before he actually got popped for it

I was a big fan of his early on, but even before the coke stuff I fell off on him hard

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I may be off on this but it seems MMA culture is absolute shit from the fan base, to the athletes, and all the way up to management. No bad news I hear about any MMA personalities surprises me anymore.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Yeah, Dana White has been trying to clean the sport up a bit, but it's a question more of the culture behind the sport than the athletes themselves. It's a real shame. Boxing has a lot of the same problems.

• JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Knob wrote: »
    why do y'all wanna punch girls

what the hell

Don't you tell me how to love

if a gal is into it and scc about it, i will beat five shades of color into her ass for her

closed hands are a hard limit for me though

well, at least for impact

One of my fantasies is sporting a black eye after a night of passionate fun

Does it count if we go out drinking and then get in a fist fight and then eat waffle house?

Because that may have happened in my circle of friends a couple of times.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    My brother is still some level of BBF with his long time friend
    They have pulled knives and gone at each other.

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    I may be off on this but it seems MMA culture is absolute shit from the fan base, to the athletes, and all the way up to management. No bad news I hear about any MMA personalities surprises me anymore.

Yup. Me and a couple friends follow MMA (specifically, UFC) pretty regularly and we're relatively normal, but just about every MMA fan I've seen/interacted with in the wild has been all-around awful

• ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    Its almost as if, on average, the bottom dredges of society are drawn to violence!
    Nothing against MMA, or violent sports in general. Its just they tend to draw the absolute worst kinds of people as fans

• KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    I like violence and aggressive entertainment

Yeah, Dana White has been trying to clean the sport up a bit, but it's a question more of the culture behind the sport than the athletes themselves. It's a real shame. Boxing has a lot of the same problems.

Ha ha no, Dana White is an absolute piece of shit. Dude treats his contracted fighters like garbage, has shitty contracts that fuck over his fighters, puts fighters into training and fighting schedules that are much too cramped...

• MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015

It's not about being smart enough to look for traps but actually knowing what to look for.
    Geth roll 1d20 against doxy's int

You do get the bright idea to pick up handfuls of plastic junk and throw them everywhere you suspect there's a trap though.

1d20 16 [1d20=16]

Metalbourne on
    I would 100% let Meghan Traynor bite my neck.

Ha ha no, Dana White is an absolute piece of shit. Dude treats his contracted fighters like garbage, has shitty contracts that fuck over his fighters, puts fighters into training and fighting schedules that are much too cramped...

That's all true, but he also has been trying to clean up the image of the sport as far as the general population and, most importantly, licensing boards and fight commissions are concerned.

edited June 2015
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Its almost as if, on average, the bottom dredges of society are drawn to violence!
    Nothing against MMA, or violent sports in general. Its just they tend to draw the absolute worst kinds of people as fans

what are the bottom dredges of society, buttcleft

Whippy on
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited June 2015

I only like violence in video games and movies.

Real life violence disgusts me.

I tried watching MMA once and a guy started bleeding so I left the room.

That isn't to say I judge others for liking it.

I just can't deal, it's like a phobia. Just makes my tummy all queasy.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Whippy wrote: »

Violent people. :rotate:

Gvzbgul on

zh92vjoqsgzd.jpg

• KadithKadith Registered User regular

zh92vjoqsgzd.jpg

Now that dialog over the shopped picture where he looks incredibly short.

zkHcp.jpg

people who wear affliction shirts.

edited June 2015
    nothin' to see here folks.

move along.

Metzger Meister on
  • HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    Yo, who was saying Arianna Grande couldn't take Trainor?

that's fucked up

people who have mullets.

people who have mullets.

#notallmullets

• HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    While in the crypt I pick up as many baubles as I can. I know they aren't worth anything, but they mean something to me

HellaJeff on
    HellaJeff wrote: »
    While in the crypt I pick up as many baubles as I can. I know they aren't worth anything, but they mean something to me

You're stuck, compulsively hoarding Megan Traynor's junk well beyond what will fit in a size 15 loot bag. Your friends helplessly scream at you, "you know that shit ain't real!" And then they plead at the spirit of Megan Traynor, "c'mon! Make it stop! "

• KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed
    Open doors for me and you might get some

kisses

• SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    edited June 2015

that's fucked up
    Meghan Trainor would break that girl in half
    in half

SaraLuna on
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed
    Open doors for me and you might get some

kisses

Fuck, I thought you were gonna say head.

You're a dirty tease, Knob.

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular

that's fucked up
    in half
    So you're saying she'd break her into quarters?

Gvzbgul wrote: »

that's fucked up
    in half
    So you're saying she'd break her into quarters?

Bite sized pieces

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    do i have time to prepare

You do not. She caught you in the Target women's clothing department and now it's on.

What kind of hangers are there? Scarves, purses, anything I might use for entanglement?
    You both have access to a full array of clothing based weapons. There are only cheap plastic hangers

does she recognize & ratify my motion to initialize an improptu subgame of magic the gathering (using the 4 boosters i was about to purchase) which will be legally binding vis a vis determining who among us is victor

she calls a judge over

BahamutZERO.gif
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular

Let's talk about the only violent sport that matters on TV these days.

... Battlebots!

I write you a story
    But it loses its thread