As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hey, [chat]. We're not gonna get away with this, will we?

19495969798100»

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    but yeah I never saw Transformers 4

...? is my reaction too

I went to see the first transformers film. It was so awful that I'm impressed they have managed to fund three more

They managed to make the sequels even worse. It's an impressive achievement.

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Transformers movies consist for a large part of a pretty girl running with her breasts in the middle of the screen.

In movies that are supposed to be about robots fighting each other.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    If you ever encounter a black bear and it attacks, then fight back. If you encounter a brown bear, do not fight back, those fuckers will kill you.

There's a metaphor in here. Needs polar bear advice though.

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Can we have some explication of this card thing please?

I'm trying to decide if I should feel horrified

fuck gendered marketing
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Echo wrote: »
    Transformers 4 has like 18 seconds of Dinobots.

90 minutes into the movie I expressed my dismay at still having one goddamn hour left of it.

You had no one but yourself to blame. You went to see Transformers 4.

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Polar Bears are really large and goddamn murder machines.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    If you ever encounter a black bear and it attacks, then fight back. If you encounter a brown bear, do not fight back, those fuckers will kill you.

Hrm the path that metaphor goes down leads to racist jokes. So cutting that path off.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    at the present there's a delicate dance of Joss Whedon Feminism where women are given roles that matter and are not openly sidelined, but they're still, you know, sex objects. cleavage, sexy poses.

this might end at some point, there's no reason for HBO to not annex scripts amenable to risque content, and china's censors don't bullshit with skirting-the-edges-of-um-skirts content prohibitions. it's not accidental that the 1990s sex scene in action movies made an exit.

aRkpc.gif
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular

If you are attacked by a polar bear it doesn't really matter what you do

fuck gendered marketing
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Elldren wrote: »

Marky Mark doesn't want Douche McBro dating his daughter. Douche McBro has a card in his wallet with the exceptions to statutory rape in Texas law. Like, a literal card.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

20 year old dating 17 year old. 17's dad objects. 20 produces card with Texas' Romeo and Juliet law to justify underage dating.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 4.4

@P10 will create the new thread
    @21stCentury is backup

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Bogart wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Transformers 4 has like 18 seconds of Dinobots.

90 minutes into the movie I expressed my dismay at still having one goddamn hour left of it.

You had no one but yourself to blame. You went to see Transformers 4.

uuMxSEt.jpg

This discussion has been closed.