As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

DEATH NOTE: Page 8: a fallen god

• B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg*~la la la~ ~la la oh grampa!~*

*LOOK OF SHOCK* This deathly sensation! ...It must be...

MESO- *cough* *cough*

First things first, we have to be cautious about suspicious looking people. And that means those with bad mustaches...

*POINTS AT NAPOREAN* Ayashii...!

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    avatarey2.jpgI prefer to think of it as a beard, young man.

I think that suspicion of any sort is ill-advised. We must all cooperate if we are to find the person responsible.

naporeon on
  • NaloutoNalouto Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    narutoicon59.gif
    Clearly LightReaper was associating with the wrong people. if we find out who he was talking to before he died we might get closer to a suspect

gunwarrior you seem to know an awful lot about what is happening. I don't know if this makes me trust you more or less

Nalouto on
    :winky:
  • gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Nalouto wrote:
    narutoicon59.gif
    Clearly LightReaper was associating with the wrong people. if we find out who he was talking to before he died we might get closer to a suspect

gunwarrior you seem to know an awful lot about what is happening. I don't know if this makes me trust you more or less

Av_MakubeX_06.gif
    Everything I know has been shared with all of you. I do not know more than what i have already said.

gunwarrior on
  • BranduilBranduil Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    yotsubaaven3.png

Kira is a bad man! And there's only one thing to do with bad men!

yotsugunwo6.jpg

Branduil on
    mcc for admin

I blame Whippy
  • Harlingtox ADHarlingtox AD Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    16ue0.jpg
    I second the motion to send a team of small girls, equipped with handguns and flowers, to hunt down Kira.

Harlingtox AD on
    wwintroxo6.jpg
  • Silent ZeroSilent Zero Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    stryker.gif

I do not approve Kira! Not everyone in jail is guilty!

Silent Zero on
    Yes I work for Netflix. No, I can't give you any free movies dammit.
  • ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

I'll need to make a nice and big Happy cake for Kira-chan! maybe then he/she/it won't get angey and upset and mend his ways!

Clawshrimpy on
    edited October 2006
    Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

I'll need to make a nice and big Happy cake for Kira-chan! maybe then he/she/it won't get angey and upset and mend his ways!
    avatarey2.jpgOr perhaps we should focus less on making Kira happy, and a little more on detecting a pattern to his methods.

naporeon on
    edited October 2006
    Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

But Surely a Pattern in Kira's methods will tell us something about the state of mind of Kira-chan. and my cakes can help anyone with any problem and atone for any sin!

Clawshrimpy on
    edited October 2006
    (( omg this isnt working, we are barely on page 3 and that pokeshire is already on page 16! we need to get all the afks to participate or this isnt going to work at all))

gunwarrior on
  • redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ako.gifUnfortunatly, finding a pattern implys more deaths. We should investigate with what is infront of us now. Who knew Lightreaper personally?

((So what, this is a race with the pokemons now? Lets just play at the pace that the game dictates. I'm sure there's a game going on that's at page 100 somewhere, doesn't change what's going on in here.))

redhalo on
  • LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Pokeshire has been running slightly longer than Death Note I believe, which may account for the more activeness, I suggest Lanz PM all the players reminding them to fucking play.

It'd be a shame to see this die.))

LightReaper on
  • CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

But Surely a Pattern in Kira's methods will tell us something about the state of mind of Kira-chan. and my cakes can help anyone with any problem and atone for any sin!

keiichiresizedeu3.jpg
    Wait, how would your cakes atone for Kira's sins? That makes no sense unless...

keiichi2resizeddr3.jpg

you're Kira!

Cantide on
    edited October 2006
    Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

No you got it all wrong, whenever my friends did something bad or got upset or did bad things, my cakes helped them see past it!

Clawshrimpy on
    edited October 2006
    redhalo wrote:
    ((So what, this is a race with the pokemons now? Lets just play at the pace that the game dictates. I'm sure there's a game going on that's at page 100 somewhere, doesn't change what's going on in here.))
    (( no i wasnt trying to race im just saying that this game is moving slowly compared to the others, and im just worried about this one because we wont last long if we dont get people to vote and participate))

gunwarrior on
    edited October 2006
    (Would now be a good time for the voting for today? I'm a bit unsure when is a good time to do em.)

Clawshrimpy on
    edited October 2006
    (( I dont think we have a specific time for voting.))

gunwarrior on
  • RookRook Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    26410.gifSo are we just going to let this Kira kill people before we take action? I won't stand for it.

((Starting this whilst something else was running was a bad idea imo, but so was being banished to ODAM. Also, I basically only got a PM to say the game was about to start, I haven't recieved another to say I'm a normal person or whatever which I was kinda expecting to signal the real start))

Rook on
  • LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    (Would now be a good time for the voting for today? I'm a bit unsure when is a good time to do em.)

any time during the day is good

Lightreaper: If people don't start playing, let's just say there will be more deaths, and not from Kira.

Fire and brimstone, people

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Rook wrote:
    26410.gifSo are we just going to let this Kira kill people before we take action? I won't stand for it.

((Starting this whilst something else was running was a bad idea imo, but so was being banished to ODAM. Also, I basically only got a PM to say the game was about to start, I haven't recieved another to say I'm a normal person or whatever which I was kinda expecting to signal the real start))

((To Lanz' credit, his came first, the signups that is, mine just STARTED earlier))

LightReaper on
    edited October 2006
    (Allright, I might as well vote now as I may get busy later.)

Honey-kun_avatar.jpg
    Ne, I Believe Cantide maybe be up to something for accusing me of being mean Kira-chan!

Clawshrimpy on
    edited October 2006

Honey-kun_avatar.jpg
    Ne, I Believe Cantide maybe be up to something for accusing me of being mean Kira-chan!

keiichiresizedeu3.jpgMe, Kira? Ridiculous.

But you, Clawshrimpy, even if you're not Kira himself, have again revealed your true colors with a slip of the tongue.
    No you got it all wrong, whenever my friends did something bad or got upset or did bad things, my cakes helped them see past it!

You call Kira a friend one moment and offer him pastries another. You must be Kira or one of his fanatics. Either way, I'll see you put behind bars.

Cantide on
  • FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    allenw21.jpgWell, cantide makes a better point then anything else, sooooo...

Fuck it, arrest clawshrimpy.

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Branduil wrote:
    yotsubaaven3.png

Kira is a bad man! And there's only one thing to do with bad men!

yotsugunwo6.jpg

ako.gifHmm...violent, wanting to rid the world of bad men. Could Branduil be Kira?

redhalo on
    edited October 2006
    Cantide wrote:

Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

But you, Clawshrimpy, even if you're not Kira himself, have again revealed your true colors with a slip of the tongue.

You call Kira a friend one moment and offer him pastries another. You must be Kira or one of his fanatics. Either way, I'll see you put behind bars.
    avatarey2.jpgThat sort of mercenary thinking, Cantide, is just the sort of thing Kira might use when selecting his/her victims.

If we are entirely logical, Kira may predict our actions.

naporeon on
  • BranduilBranduil Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    naporeon wrote:
    Cantide wrote:

Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

avatarey2.jpg That sort of mercenary thinking, Cantide, is just the sort of thing Kira might use when selecting his/her victims.

yotsubaaven3.png That sounds smart to me. Kira wants to kill people who are criminals, right? If Clawshrimpy has bad friends, he may be a criminal too. Maybe Cantide is Kira.

Clawshrimpy, if you have bad friends, tell them not to be bad! That's bad!

Branduil on
    mcc for admin

I blame Whippy
    edited October 2006
    Honey-kun_avatar.jpg
    They werent really bad, per se, they argued with each other and got upset, they never did anything REALLY bad like kiling, but school trouble was bad too!

(I'm out for the night.)

Clawshrimpy on
  • DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    1pe9.jpgBranduil and Clawshrimpy are both getting on my nerves. "Don't be bad! That's bad! Badly bad!" Blech.

I'm not sure if I follow Cantide's logic, but it does seem that you're the most lenient one here, Clawshrimpy.

Daedalus on
    edited October 2006
    naporeon wrote:
    Cantide wrote:

Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

avatarey2.jpgThat sort of mercenary thinking, Cantide, is just the sort of thing Kira might use when selecting his/her victims.

Av_MakubeX_06.gifI agree. cantide

gunwarrior on
    edited October 2006
    stryker.gifWell... I guess I think a certian person should be locked up... I think the best canidate would be... HEY!!.. HEY!! HEY I SAW YOU TAKE THAT SHIRT MISTER!

Silent Zero on
    edited October 2006
    stryker.gifWell... I guess I think a certian person should be locked up... I think the best canidate would be... HEY!!.. HEY!! HEY I SAW YOU TAKE THAT SHIRT MISTER!

allenw21.jpgListen, you can deal with the punks later, we need your opinion!

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • rayofashrayofash Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    *slowly raises head, and walks forward*

blood.jpg"I have been watching this whole time, and I have come to a conclusion. Cantide has been acting far to aggresive, only somebody with serious issues would act like this. Clawshrimpy has been acting very innocent, how could somebody be so cruel as to yell at somebody who is offering people cake? I suggest we temporarily detain Cantide, and help him to seek medical attention for his aggresion."

(OOC: Could somebody be so kind as to quote me?)

rayofash on
    edited October 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    *slowly raises head, and walks forward*

blood.jpg"I have been watching this whole time, and I have come to a conclusion. Cantide has been acting far to aggresive, only somebody with serious issues would act like this. Clawshrimpy has been acting very innocent, how could somebody be so cruel as to yell at somebody who is offering people cake? I suggest we temporarily detain Cantide, and help him to seek medical attention for his aggresion."

(OOC: Could somebody be so kind as to quote me?)

there you go.

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • RapaciousRapacious Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    gantze9.jpg I have to agree with Cantide. Clawshrimpy may have chosen words poorly, or it may have just been a slip of the tongue, I'm not certain. And I have doubts someone like Kira would make such an obvious mistake, but right now it seems like the only real evidence we have and I can't overlook that.

Rapacious on
    edited October 2006

allenw21.jpgListen, you can deal with the punks later, we need your opinion!

stryker.gifBut I need to fill my tazer quota... its the most badass thing ever.

See for yourself.
    mk3stryker2ph9.gif

And yea, the mall looks like that.

Silent Zero on
    edited October 2006
    (( Hmm, my attempts to liven up the thread seem to have... backfired. Intriguing. ))

keiichiresizedeu3.jpgIf I was Kira, why would I be behaving this way? The situation up until today was perfect for him; Kira did as he pleased and no one acted against him. If things stayed that way, he would never be caught.

I am one of the few here has who dared to speak up and try to bring him down. I wish only to incite the rest of us to take a stand against this villain!

In the end, Kira and his supporters are few. We are many. It is only through our complacency and inaction that they will be able to succeed. If you must arrest me, so be it. I'd rather be falsely arrested because of your determination to stop Kira, than live in freedom and have to watch you all meekly accept your fate.

Cantide on
  • Harlingtox ADHarlingtox AD Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    16ue0.jpg
    Cantide is too aggressive. Clawshrimpy is suspicious, but baking a cake is a far cry from killing a man.

Harlingtox AD on
    wwintroxo6.jpg
  • DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((You see, this is why people are reluctant to vote. Because everyone votes against the person who votes first.))

Daedalus on
  • LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    EDIT you saw nothing :P it's a surprise!

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1