As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]master Tama

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6999832

Yes Pat Robertson, you have stumbled on to the true gay agenda.

I'm pretty sure the whole "no sex before marriage" thing has driven more straight people to anal then the Gay Rights Movement ever will.

• GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    I understand the anal sex angle. I even kind of get the polyamory.

But why would the gays want to push bestiality?

Note to self: start a band called 'The Anal Sex Angle'

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »

I have no idea. But preachers seem to be obsessed with it. Like it's their go to thing. They seem to be spending more time thinking about it then most people.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

Because slippery slope fallacy! Don't you see it! Soon you'll be forced to marry your pets! That's right, all of them!

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    @elki @jacobkosh Thanks for the ban thread. I like that we have a place to go to check on regulars, so chat isn't inundated with "what happened to whatshisname?" questions (which in turn stimulate violations of Quid's Law).

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    CIdRAnOUMAA0uBZ.jpg:small

Echo wrote: »

Because slippery slope fallacy! Don't you see it! Soon you'll be forced to marry your pets! That's right, all of them!

Not Mr. Fluffykins! He's too selfish and vain.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    The saddest thing is where he lumps oral in there with buttsex and horsefucking.

Dude's 85 and never had a BJ?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Wait, why is Feral banned? What happened?

3Ov7pum.png

AowlH2N.png

New costumes for Marvel Heroes and I am digging them.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    The marrying livestock thing probably seems like a natural progression to someone who thinks dudes marrying dudes or women marrying women is also a crime against nature. The other go to arguments about a slippery slope I've seen are about child abuse being legalised and dads marrying sons to get round inheritance laws or something.

It only makes sense if you're dumb, and Pat Robertson knows how to appeal to dumb.

knitdan wrote: »
    The saddest thing is where he lumps oral in there with buttsex and horsefucking.

Dude's 85 and never had a BJ?

It's all part of the rhetoric. Just like how Russian right-wing politics equal homosexuality with pedophilia.

"Sure, you can send gay athletes to our Olympics, just leave our children alone" was a literal thing Putin said.

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    CIdRAnOUMAA0uBZ.jpg:small
    Why did they quote "fire out of a cannon into the sun"? That's a really old insult.

Coinage wrote: »
    Why did they quote "fire out of a cannon into the sun"? That's a really old insult.

So is your mom wait I mean so is "so is your mom".

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Feral wrote: »
    elki jacobkosh Thanks for the ban thread. I like that we have a place to go to check on regulars, so chat isn't inundated with "what happened to whatshisname?" questions (which in turn stimulate violations of Quid's Law).

I think it has, largely, done what we wanted it to do. And maybe we'll have the infraction notices back as viewable for users again at some point.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

So is your mom wait I mean so is "so is your mom".

Your mom is also an old one!

Yo momma so dumb she think Edward Gibbon's assessment of post-Antonine Rome is flawless and cannot be improved upon.

Yo momma so old she's cited as an original source in Gibbon's book.

Yo momma so fat Marilyn Monroe's dresses fit her very well and compliment her physique.

Yo momma is your mother.

It feels like people ran out of things to ask Tube. I am surprised.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    The banned thread made me go and check if a few people I haven't seen for a while are banned or if they've just left. Last person I checked on was J. Still banned, but his second last post is an @ to me saying 'I'm totally not banned!', which I thought was kind of poignant.

Felt like the moment in a film where the hero's best mate says he's totally fine and then a shark eats him.

Using IntelliJ Idea 30 minutes at a time, because then it shuts down because my trial expired and no I'm not paying €200 when I'll only be working on this project for another two months.

Neco wrote: »
    Yo momma is your mother.

Yo momma is so nice she makes cookies for all the neighborhood kids and listens to their problems.

Upon reflection, my guess is that they want it to seem as disgusting and as alien as possible.

edited June 2015
    The ban thread is sad because people request bans. I guess I did too recently, but I changed my mind at the last minute.

Neco on
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    the sensible slippery slope is poly prolly

aRkpc.gif
    Bogart wrote: »
    The banned thread made me go and check if a few people I haven't seen for a while are banned or if they've just left. Last person I checked on was J. Still banned, but his second last post is an @ to me saying 'I'm totally not banned!', which I thought was kind of poignant.

Felt like the moment in a film where the hero's best mate says he's totally fine and then a shark eats him.

I saw that post, and was real surprised.

smCQ5WE.jpg
    ronya wrote: »

Gay marriage: the database engineering perspective

Slippery slope phallus-y

Elki wrote: »
    It feels like people ran out of things to ask Tube. I am surprised.

Thread is now about tea and grapefruit.

Elki wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »

I saw that post, and was real surprised.

I suspect that some people forget that mods do have other things and assume if there isn't an instantaneous reaction that they got away with it.

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    KR5RqJv.png

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

I thought that said poly poly and was wondering what exponential polygamy would even look like.

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Mortious wrote: »
    KR5RqJv.png

I just took a boat out to explore the Skellige islands for the first time in Witcher 3 and shit does this apply in that game

the water swells and a fucking whale flips his tail above water and almost flips me over. I'm like, whew dodged that. Then my boat starts rocking and there's some noises and I see that an evil mermaid thing is climbing up the side, and she rips a part of my boat off, then another one climbs up, then another, then they start flying around, I'm desperately trying to get the boat to shore as fast as possible but know I'm not going to make it so I have to fight a desperate pitched battle on 2 meters of wood with these fucking things before I sink

override367 on
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    shryke wrote: »

I thought that said poly poly and was wondering what exponential polygamy would even look like.

2325_1_857_12.jpg

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    shryke wrote: »

if you thought polygamous marriage was a sin before, when everyone gay marries on top of polygamy...

Mother of God.

The Rock in tailored pants.

This discussion has been closed.