As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Love] thread, for exist's sake.

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    SHERI DID YOU SEE URA-

oh

I've been smooching with the lady I'm seeing
    but she says she doesn't get attached easily any more, so this will go slowly and I am ok with that
    also she hasn't responded to some of the sappier stuff I do so I should probably just stop that?

• Options
    PassionateLoviePassionateLovie Registered User regular
    Tam wrote: »
    SHERI DID YOU SEE URA-

oh

but she says she doesn't get attached easily any more, so this will go slowly and I am ok with that
    also she hasn't responded to some of the sappier stuff I do so I should probably just stop that?

I would stop. She's already told you she likes to take it slow. if you keep pushing it too much you might push her away.

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    yeah I just hope I haven't already started putting her off

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    the only way I'll be too mature to laugh at a uranus joke would be if I had matured so much that I became a dead person

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I had a dream where I cuddled with knob.

At least it was a hot guy I thought was knob

It could well have been Knob, especially if by 'hot' you mean he had lit himself on fire.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    the only way I'll be too mature to laugh at a uranus joke would be if I had matured so much that I became a dead person

It's just that I've heard the joke like 10 times since Friday

I hate repetition
    I hate repetition

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    ugh why do these guys think that sending me the creepiest messages they can think of will make me more interested in them? >.>

1. They are just being assholes on the internet trying to abuse people behind the guise of internet anonymity
    2. You are getting 1 of 100 copy pasted messages looking for a specific kind of girl/reply
    3. Creepers gonna creep.

Don't let it discourage you, not shitty people do exist.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    But did you see anyone's butt?

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    For my birthday @Javen and I went to the local science center and they have an observatory and we saw Venus and Jupiter and Saturn and it was the most romantic thing ever
    No we didn't see Uranus

Also grow up

You'd have to be incredible flexible.

• Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    Tam wrote: »
    SHERI DID YOU SEE URA-

oh

I'd say yes to stopping. Also, some people just don't dig sappy or traditionally romantic stuff, to the point where it's a turnoff. Dex and I are both like that which works out well for us.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I am a super sappy romantic

give me all the saps

• Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    got a date wae a russian in a cat cafe in edinburgh lets see how this pans out

sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I wanna go to a cat cafe.

Seems like a good place for a nice little chat.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I wanna go to a cat cafe.

Seems like a good place for a nice little chat.

It sounds purrrrfect for getting to know one another

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    I heard of a place that was an internet cat cafe.

It closed down pretty quickly because the mice kept vanishing.

• Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    hehehe This nurse I've been seeing is currently quite drunk and sending me lots of cute little messages while I'm away.

At first I wasn't sure what was happening between us, but alcohol to the rescue!

Feels nice to know she is missing me lots

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Dixon wrote: »
    hehehe This nurse I've been seeing is currently quite drunk and sending me lots of cute little messages while I'm away.

At first I wasn't sure what was happening between us, but alcohol to the rescue!

Feels nice to know she is missing me lots

Do you work as a teacher

• Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    Nope,

Travelling Sys Admin

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Cat cafe!!

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Is that a cafe for cats, a cafe run by cats, or a cafe that serves cats (like, you order a venti calico and they hand you a cup with a one-month-old kitten sitting in it).

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Is that a cafe for cats, a cafe run by cats, or a cafe that serves cats (like, you order a venti calico and they hand you a cup with a one-month-old kitten sitting in it).

One where cats are present and customers can interact with them

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    I saw a mom and pop bookstore by dewey beach that had a bunch of cats just chilling by the windows, sunning themselves and occasionally rubbing up on people. And there were signs around the place saying that the cats can be adopted, if one strikes your fancy, so a cat shelter/bookstore/coffee place right by the beach. That owner is living my fantasy life.

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »

One where cats are present and customers can interact with them

That is much more low-concept than I was envisioning, but still sounds very pleasant.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    We had a ceremony to legally wed today! It's just to make the visa process easier but I'm still calling carla my waifu in private

We'll see if i survive to the actual wedding

• Options
    @Javen and I haven't been very sappy lately

I think that's something that kind of happens after living together for a long time

So I'm going to be sappy for a sec

@Javen I love you more than anything in the whole wide world. <3<3<3

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    For my birthday @Javen and I went to the local science center and they have an observatory and we saw Venus and Jupiter and Saturn and it was the most romantic thing ever
    No we didn't see Uranus

Also grow up
    No other object as been misidentified as a flying saucer more often than the planet Venus.

Even the former leader of your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr., thought he saw a UFO once. But it's been proven, he only saw the planet Venus.

Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus.

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Dating tips for cis men:

1. Stop throwing yourself at whatever you find even remotely attractive. Really I'm down for nsa sex and friends with benefits, but if you go into a date with me with the kinkiest thing you can think of being anal sex, you're going to come out of this like the protagonist in a Lovecraft story.
    2. READ THE FUCKING PROFILE

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Took me a second to realize what "nsa sex" was; I was on a totally different wavelength there.

sig.gif
  • Options
    JoeUser wrote: »
    No we didn't see Uranus

Also grow up
    No other object as been misidentified as a flying saucer more often than the planet Venus.

Even the former leader of your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr., thought he saw a UFO once. But it's been proven, he only saw the planet Venus.

Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus.

Also EVERYONE GO SEE VENUS AND JUPITER TONIGHT OMG IS IT DARK YET

• Options
    Dating tips for cis men:

1. Stop throwing yourself at whatever you find even remotely attractive. Really I'm down for nsa sex and friends with benefits, but if you go into a date with me with the kinkiest thing you can think of being anal sex, you're going to come out of this like the protagonist in a Lovecraft story.
    2. READ THE FUCKING PROFILE

Reading the profile and not throwing myself at people I find attractive is my entire dating MO at the moment.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I knew what it meant because of 'n sync

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    JoeUser wrote: »
    No we didn't see Uranus

Also grow up

Also EVERYONE GO SEE VENUS AND JUPITER TONIGHT OMG IS IT DARK YET

Thanks to how flammable Saskatchewan apparently is, I don't think that's going to be much of an option for me.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    What... is... nsa sex?

no strings attached c'mon sheri

JEEZ

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    That's all Pinocchio is into.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Took me a second to realize what "nsa sex" was; I was on a totally different wavelength there.

nasal sex?

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    NSA sex is observed by tapping your refrigerator.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    It's when someone uses a spy satellite to watch you do it

• Options
    crwth wrote: »
    What... is... nsa sex?

no strings attached c'mon sheri

JEEZ

Oh duh