As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Prime Reclaimed Badges Sold Out

BekerBeker Child's Play Program DirectorSeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
edited July 2015 in PAX West
A few extra PAX Prime 2015 badges are available for fans that have been reclaimed. They won't last long. http://www.showclix.com/event/tickets-3925916

-Beker/Erick
zx6ak2M.png
Beker on

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    THIS MADE MY DAY SO HARD!

Especially because Official_PAX and RKhoo are the only twitters I have on notify and my phone failed me at initial release. This time my phone notified me properly and I jumped on that link SO HARD. YESSSSSSSSS

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Got in queue 6 minutes after the tweet, Fri/Sun/Mon available, took 7 minutes of waiting to see that info.

Edit: was able to get a Saturday badge with F5 spam (do so at your own risk, since it killed my Friday badge).

Hingo on
    Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    jhangel77jhangel77 OlympiaRegistered User regular
    YEAH!! I missed the first time around because I was working and by the time I checked my phone, they were gone. Me and my boyfriend met at PAX and it's gonna be our fifth year anniversary that we have gone to PAX. So freakin excited!!!

Extremely lucky PAX Prime Veteran

k9p7ard7bbdt.png

"The couple who plays together, stays together."
  • Options
    2spock2spock Registered User regular
    YAY i was soooooo bummed i was broke when they initially released so i couldn't get them. but was able to this time. second pax for me!! thank you for releasing the reclaimed badges.

• Options
    MiddyBotMiddyBot Registered User regular
    I really hope they don't cancel my tickets. The first time around I could only get 2 sets of single days because of the bug (but I didn't call/email in to get more tickets at the time), and this time around I picked up 1 Friday and 1 Monday. Am I screwed?

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    MiddyBot wrote: »
    I really hope they don't cancel my tickets. The first time around I could only get 2 sets of single days because of the bug (but I didn't call/email in to get more tickets at the time), and this time around I picked up 1 Friday and 1 Monday. Am I screwed?

Should be fine, it's 4 full sets per person.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Fri, Sat, & Sun badges have stopped popping back up so it looks like they are sold out and only Mondays still remain.

IhtGIyi.png
  • Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Looks like I'm bringing my 80's gaming-era brother to PAX for the first time (9 years older than me, never been to a gaming con before).

Really happy that the reclaimed badges lasted so long this year.

Lazorz on
  • Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Lazorz wrote: »
    Really happy that the reclaimed badges lasted so long this year.

The resale has now lasted longer than the original sale.

IhtGIyi.png
  • Options
    DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    THIS MADE MY DAY SO HARD!

Especially because Official_PAX and RKhoo are the only twitters I have on notify and my phone failed me at initial release. This time my phone notified me properly and I jumped on that link SO HARD. YESSSSSSSSS
    Exact same thing here - my friends were going on Saturday/Sunday, first time I only got Friday/Monday since my phone didn't tell me (a friend told me like 10 minutes after it started). This time my Apple Watch alerted me the moment the tweets happened, I hopped on my phone and (after a stressful few minutes of queue) can now hang with my friends at PAX.

• Options
    SmashX5000SmashX5000 The Guy Who Draws Things WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Back during the original sale for Prime this year, I got the text that they were on sale as I was on the road w/o internet, and managed to get a Monday ticket 2 minutes before they sold out.

Today I just happened to check my phone (which was on silent) a minute after the tickets went on sale, and managed to get the remaining 3 days. Now I can really get excited for PAX.

YouTube | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Formspring | Smash Time - My Webcomic
    PAX Prime Preparations - [X] - Fri-Sun Pass [X] - Panel Schedule [X] - Hype [X]
  • Options
    DeimirDeimir Registered User regular
    Looks like we're coming down to the wire, the drop down menu maxed out at 3, then Sold Out, then 2. All that's left for Monday is whatever is in people's checkout carts right now. Could be a few who time out and get re-re-released but that'll well and truly be it.

Time off: done. Hotel: ??? Travel: ??? Badges: ???
    PAX Prime attendance: '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16
  • Options
    angelicstubbornessangelicstubborness Registered User regular
    I got a friday and a sunday!~ I"m going to tourist around on thursday and saturday.
    I"m so excited. I've never been to a pax before. And to have my first be prime? It's better than my wildest dreams.

• Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Back when badges initially went on sale I was only able to get two sets due to the limit glitch (needed 3).

Buying one more set today shouldn't trigger any cancelations, right?
    RIGHT?!

• Options
    istoleyourfoodistoleyourfood Registered User regular
    I was just checking into a hotel with the wife when I got the buzz on my phone and jumped in queue right away. Got us 2 sets for all 4 days! We were planning a trip for Seattle already this year but now we'll be going for PAX!

• Options
    forbiddenvoidforbiddenvoid Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Imsorad wrote: »
    Back when badges initially went on sale I was only able to get two sets due to the limit glitch (needed 3).

Buying one more set today shouldn't trigger any cancelations, right?
    RIGHT?!

Right.

ewnk2szpswv2.png

PAX. PAX. PAX. Boom.