As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]master Tama

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    twitch chat invaded by tldr

(◕‿◕✿) Dear Person in the chat, you are beautiful. Whatever is going on in your life right now, please know that you matter and your story is important. You are loved (◕‿◕✿)

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    wow that song takes me back

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 101

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Echo. Thread will be recycled after 101 pages.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    HOW IS THERE NOT A BALD OPTION IN NEW VEGAS?!

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Quid wrote: »

Pretty sure there is. Unless it was merely "shaved".

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    is NBD something-something-Deutschland or is it just NBD that hitler has a thing up his butt

i don't understand the message

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Echo wrote: »

Pretty sure there is. Unless it was merely "shaved".

That's what it is. It's that or balding. But no bald.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Geth wrote: »
    101 pages? Oh we shall unleash the hounds on page 101.
    6.jpg

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

i don't know how that man can judge her

she's just doing her best with the circumstances at hand

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Mim!

• Options
    Mim wrote: »

kids gotta eat

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    also AMERICA WINS AGAIN GET REKT GERMANY JUST LIKE THE FIRST AND SECOND WORLD WARS YOU ARE THE LOSERS AND WE ARE THE WINNERS

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA

**********USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA
    **********USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA
    USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

USA or AUS

think about it

• Options
    zepherin wrote: »
    Geth wrote: »
    101 pages? Oh we shall unleash the hounds on page 101.
    6.jpg

is this some sort of animoo hound

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Shit. Lex Luthor or Amanda Waller. Not sure.

Waller.
    She's pretty great.

I love Waller but I've decided on Luthor. Waller would end up cribbing too close to previous game play.

....I'll allow it.

sig.gif
  • Options
    my friend that lives in staten island lost another friend to the streets yesterday

seems like it happens 2-3 times a year. such a different world...

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    also AMERICA WINS AGAIN GET REKT GERMANY JUST LIKE THE FIRST AND SECOND WORLD WARS YOU ARE THE LOSERS AND WE ARE THE WINNERS

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA

USA or AUS

think about it

omg

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Squid there has to be a mod for that

• Options

kids gotta eat

as long as she isn't pimping her kid out, it's all good

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Squid there has to be a mod for that

Yeah I'm lookin' it up.

• Options
    so apparently the Girl Scouts in WA received a $100,000 donation, but the donor stipulated it couldn't go toward any pro-trans activities, so they gave the money back

and then raised $250,000 as a fuck you to that guy

girl scouts : best scouts

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA

USA or AUS

think about it

USA we punched u p hard even tho punching isn't even allowed in soccer that's how much we punched u

just fyi hth

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    I wouldn't fuck with Australia

have you seen mad max

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA

USA or AUS

think about it

USA we punched u p hard even tho punching isn't even allowed in soccer that's how much we punched u

just fyi hth

Who is the you in this sentence?

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    So, who do we crush next in soccer?

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »

USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA
    USA

USA or AUS

think about it

just fyi hth

Who is the you in this sentence?

yeah because when we beat AUS it was an adequate punch of pretty much expected proportions

• Options
    Huh.

Apparently no one wants a shaved head in New Vegas.

• Options

have you seen mad max
    I dunno Australian dystopian future is mad max, which is scary, but contained.

I feel like American dystopian future is the one you want to not fuck with.
    latest?cb=20101223163422

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

have you seen mad max

Which Mad Max?

New Yorker Mel Gibson or Englander Tom Hardy?

• Options
    So, who do we crush next in soccer?

japan or england

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    If we go against England on July 5th that'll be amazing

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Huh.

Apparently no one wants a shaved head in New Vegas.

hair keeps the radiation out

• Options

not if we lose.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 101

What is this madness?

• Options
    edited July 2015

have you seen mad max

latest?cb=20101223163422

What if I told you that America is already in its dystopian future

Poors getting healthcare, men marrying men, climates being changed by left wing scientists, transpeople on covers of magazines

The dream of American exceptionalism was drowned in the blood of patriots

Apothe0sis on
  • Options

have you seen mad max

Which Mad Max?

New Yorker Mel Gibson or Englander Tom Hardy?

the gearbox one

• Options

have you seen mad max

latest?cb=20101223163422

What if I told you that America is already in its dystopian future

Poors getting healthcare, men marrying men, climates being changed by left wing scientists, transpeople on covers of magazines

The dream of American exceptionalism was drowned in the blood of patriots
    I will take the future where fabulous is in.
    622x350.jpg

• Options

not if we lose.

I don't understand

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Oh Jesus. It's page 100 already?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
This discussion has been closed.