As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 07/01/15: Believe in me.....for this world is mine

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
edited July 2015 in Graphic Violence
Secret Wars #4, Doom appears before the Ark heroes, and a sweet innocent angel does their best to save the day:
secretwars4a_zpslnttmeo8.jpg

secretwars4b_zpsczh1dhpq.jpg

secretwars4c_zpsdjnezdv6.jpg

secretwars4d_zpsjaguvrnz.jpg

And then Doom killed Strange because he helped the old heroes instead of Doom despite all the two did together in saving the worlds.

Little Marvel AvX #2, new kids arrive at Marville school, and it's important that they pick the right team. It's adorable:
littlemarvelavx2b_zpsg9ivfmji.jpg

littlemarvelavx2c_zpslykxf3vp.jpg

littlemarvelavx2d_zps21p9tp34.jpg

littlemarvelavx2e_zpszssttyko.jpg

TexiKen on

• Options
    AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    Cyclops got completely Worfed in SW#4, and it really annoys me. Of course, I hate it when anyone gets Worfed.

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    AspectVoid wrote: »
    Cyclops got completely Worfed in SW#4, and it really annoys me. Of course, I hate it when anyone gets Worfed.

dude kind of had it coming for a long time

• Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular

He jobbed for doom. All hail doom.

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    M-TeeM-Tee Registered User regular
    I'd like those Little Marvels so much more if the facial expressions didn't so often contrast the contents of the word ballloons.

• Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    I hear all the dialog from Little Marvels as read by Beast Boy from the Teen Titans cartoon.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »

dude kind of had it coming for a long time

He definitely had it coming then too.
    Blame the Phoenix all you want but when you start giving an old-school Magneto speech about mutant superiority in the middle of a fight, you're just asking for it.

• Options
    M-TeeM-Tee Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Eh, prime example above is Panel 1. The drawing clearly has Xavier yelling. The dialog balloon uses periods instead of exclamation points. I recall noticing nearly the same thing in a panel one of the scans posted earlier for it.

(I would, however, read a Super Dope X-Men.)

M-Tee on