As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Friday, July 3, 2015 - Inspiration Strikes

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, July 3, 2015 - Inspiration Strikes

Inspiration Strikes

Inspiration Strikes

http://campcomic.com/comic/223

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    The kitty! So cute.

• DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Malachi really dodged a bullet. Bravo, Malachi, bravo!

• Talyn RahlTalyn Rahl Registered User regular
    awwwww dancing kittie!!!

• Mr Fish 86Mr Fish 86 Registered User regular
    weird.... I KNOW there's a comic strip here, but my brain is only registering panels 3 and 5.... LOOK AT THE KITTY NIBBLE SEVENTEEN's HAND! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hajenhajen Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I truly do hope Mal has a talent for fire starting, else I envision a return of the coif of hair loss concealment.

conspiracy-theorist me just realized this might be an attempt by the Rilander team to vindicate their original map - if it didn't have a stage on it then, then by gum, it won't have a stage on it now. B)

hajen on
  • nimbus003nimbus003 Registered User new member
    This is a great comic. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to like Malachi or not. He does not seem very likable.

• SynDuoSynDuo John A. Galvan Somewhere over a rainbowRegistered User regular
    I had a bad feeling Malachi would do something like this...

• KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular
    Behind the scenes tidbit: Malachi Jr's pose in the third panel is inspired by this Vine of our cat Luna:

• texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
    Laser pointers can cause cats to go ocd. Its a issue that for them they can't understand why they can't get the bug. Eventually it litterally drives them insane. There are study's on it too if you think I'm trolling. I know cause my cat now licks his tummy bald...

• InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    I always make jokes that my dog is OCD because she always licks her paws constantly and excessively (and the surrounding area), but now I'm worried she really might be. :P

• xp-39c2xp-39c2 Registered User new member
    in regards to the laser pointer my vet told me that as long as you give them a snack at the end of play time when you put the laser away it triggers in their mind that they "caught" it and now they are eating it.

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    My cat is too smart, she figured out the laser pointer. Now the moment she sees the dot she goes for the laser keychain in my hand, and ignores the dot. The upside I guess is that the actual laser pointer is something she can "get" (and has batted it out of my hand many times).

• KaenKaen Registered User regular
    Where did this laser pointer talk come from? Mal Jr.'s playing with a piece of paper and Katie and Luna with a stuffed mouse, there are no lasers to be seen.

At first a missed that the wad of paper was being thrown and thought Mal Jr. was just randomly dancing as a gag about even Malachi's "son" being more talented than he is, lol.

• fadinginterestfadinginterest Registered User regular
    I always set a treat down while distracting my cat and then eventually land the laser pointer on the treat.