As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Heading out solo

13»

• FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    tired of being a square so I HIT THAT TOWN HARD AND DID NOT REGRET ONE SECOND FRIENDS!!!

ALL OF US SHARE IN THIS VICTORY!!!

please note the above did not happen but a righteous sleep was had and that's pretty cool if ya ask me

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    fucking doit mate
    fired

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• KarlKarl Registered User regular
    mate, what the fuck you thinking
    You had a night to yourself.

This is prime "catch up on tv/movies/games/drinking that nice bottle of scotch" time.

I'd been doing that all day! I was alone all weekend, this was time to get in action stations

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    fucking doit mate
    sometime between the time i fell asleep and the time i woke up on saturday/sunday i got up and peed in a storage bin full of stuff in my friends closet

don't let me stay over your house if ive
    been drinking

EzUAYcn.png
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    sometime between the time i fell asleep and the time i woke up on saturday/sunday i got up and peed in a storage bin full of stuff in my friends closet

been drinking

I knew a guy who shat in the bathtub of his one night stand and didn't wake up when she and her roommate cleaned up the mess while yelling at him the whole time.

Then he did it a second time.

That man is a father now.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I remember when after a night of drinking we somehow ended up back at her apt where she was puking and really just gross
    I helped her into the tub and cleaned her up as best as I could and then helped her get clean clothes on and into bed I just sat in the chair the rest of the night making sure she was going to be ok.

I got a lot of shit from a lot of people over time because I cared. That I was not looking for a east lay but that I cared enough to make sure they were not going to puke on themselves.
    She apologized a lot for the next month even though I said it was nothing I did it because I cared most would not.

been drinking

oh my god I would slam your head in that closet

fucking doit mate
    he was very good natured about it and also he didn't find out until after i left

and i didn't find out until he texted me and told me

EzUAYcn.png
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    This thread reminds me of Yes Man

Which, while a movie I enjoyed, looked to me like an introvert-to-extrovert conversion film

To an extent I can appreciate the idea of "you don't do anything, you should do more stuff"

But I like being at home, and my friends and my girlfriend also like trolling on the couch and playing games/watching shows/whatever

And I don't think it's really correct to say that another person's idea of fun is better than mine

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    fucking doit mate
    hey josh

nice location

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I was wondering when you were gonna notice that!

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    fucking doit mate
    I bought the game for myself finally but I fear nothing will compare to the BAAAAATS

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    You just gotta have a good group of people! We'll get the band back together in January and amazing things will happen.

Also, Rumple Minze. I've still never tried it!

• RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    fucking doit mate
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I remember when after a night of drinking we somehow ended up back at her apt where she was puking and really just gross
    I helped her into the tub and cleaned her up as best as I could and then helped her get clean clothes on and into bed I just sat in the chair the rest of the night making sure she was going to be ok.

I got a lot of shit from a lot of people over time because I cared. That I was not looking for a east lay but that I cared enough to make sure they were not going to puke on themselves.
    She apologized a lot for the next month even though I said it was nothing I did it because I cared most would not.

This is always the right thing to do and you're cool for it, buddy. Taking care of a puking person is super gross but the decent thing to do.

• Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    fucking doit mate
    FAQ wrote: »
    by the time the results were in I was so tired

Literally the weakest possible outcome.

Fuck off and die.
  • TubeTube Registered User admin

been drinking

I knew a guy who shat in the bathtub of his one night stand and didn't wake up when she and her roommate cleaned up the mess while yelling at him the whole time.

Then he did it a second time.

That man is a father now.

Define your terms for doing it a second time. Same one night (two night) stand? Same bathtub? Did he go back for the roommate? Did he have a totally separate one night stand where he shit in a second bath tub? Why a bathtub? The toilet is right there.

Also, was it a one night stand because he shat in the bathtub or was it always intended to be one from the get-go

These are important details

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    If it was a two night stand, was it a two night stand because he shit in the bath tub or because she believed it would not happen again? Fool me once, shame on me...

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    fucking doit mate
    Wandering Sleep-pissers happens all the fucking time in the navy. Eventually you figure out who the night walkers are and learn to keep a watch on them when they come back shitfaced, but the first port visit in a deployment before everyone has figured out a system can be a dangerous time.

Waking up for your 3-8 watch only to find that your left boot has been used for a makeshift urinal really, really sucks.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    ph blake wrote: »
    Wandering Sleep-pissers happens all the fucking time in the navy. Eventually you figure out who the night walkers are and learn to keep a watch on them when they come back shitfaced, but the first port visit in a deployment before everyone has figured out a system can be a dangerous time.

Waking up for your 3-8 watch only to find that your left boot has been used for a makeshift urinal really, really sucks.

Sounds like one of those weird monsters from the very first Monster Manual

fucking doit mate
    things ive sleep pissed on

a laundry basket filled with my clean clothes
    (almost) a very expensive custom made billiards table
    my friends storage bin

ive also gone into my gfs roommates bathroom (which was across the apartment and i passed by my gfs bathroom on the way. also she was asleep at the time and im very surprised i did not get my ass kicked)
    left my room and went out into the back yard to pee for some reason. my friend was very baffled at my incoherent reasoning

EzUAYcn.png

my friends storage bin

ive also gone into my gfs roommates bathroom (which was across the apartment and i passed by my gfs bathroom on the way. also she was asleep at the time and im very surprised i did not get my ass kicked)
    left my room and went out into the back yard to pee for some reason. my friend was very baffled at my incoherent reasoning

you are never allowed to get on my case about my drunken behaviour again

EVER

I have a friend who used to have a big issue with sleepwalking. He was asleep on the floor of the living room when his dad watched him wake up, stagger into the kitchen, open the refrigerator and let loose in the potato salad that he had made for the church potluck the next day. He fortunately had a good sense of humor about it.

My friend says that he remembers being thirsty and needing to pee, and after relieving himself he started shuffling toward the restroom. Fortunately his dad woke him up before the mixup came full circle.

• existexist Registered User regular
    fucking doit mate
    ban faq

UmPiq.png
    fucking doit mate
    FAQ wrote: »

my friends storage bin

you are never allowed to get on my case about my drunken behaviour again

EVER

im gonna

EzUAYcn.png
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I have never been drunk.

fucking doit mate
    I have never been drunk.

yeah and im the queen of england[/sarcasm]

EzUAYcn.png
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    fucking doit mate
    I have never been drunk.

yeah and im the queen of england[/sarcasm]

your majesty!

fucking doit mate
    crwth IRL

tumblr_mdxml8grdn1qzagawo1_500.png

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    fit IMO

fucking doit mate
    crwthing to america

EzUAYcn.png
    fucking doit mate
    crwth is why they named it virginia.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

wow

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    good 1

fucking doit mate
    tynic wrote: »

i will never apologize for not being a slut like all the other boys

EzUAYcn.png
  • existexist Registered User regular
    fucking doit mate
    Quit fucking pissing on things you evil motherfucker

UmPiq.png