As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ads in trenches?

Ok, so I have the $30 club pa thingy, which is great, and the no ad banners work on the main page. Just curious if this no ad thing should also work in the trenches and other linked areas of the site because at the moment there are ad banners when I hit the trenches link from the penny arcade home page. No biggy but maybe it's a thing.

• Options
    KherusKherus Registered User regular
    And also, if someone could be so kind as to direct me to use or attain the $10 gift card you get from purchasing the $30 club pa six month thing, or have I read it wrong?

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'll check this out for you

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Kherus wrote: »
    And also, if someone could be so kind as to direct me to use or attain the $10 gift card you get from purchasing the $30 club pa six month thing, or have I read it wrong?

They send out the codes in batches, and sometimes it can lag when you signed up by a bit. It took me about a month to get my discount codes last time around.

• Options
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    Kherus wrote: »

They send out the codes in batches, and sometimes it can lag when you signed up by a bit. It took me about a month to get my discount codes last time around.

Thanks, that's good enough for me.

• Options
    Word from on high is that Trenches is not supposed to be ad free.

• Options
    Oh, sorry, I get it now. When I was using the site I thought all of it was "penny arcade" but I just noticed that trenches and stuff are links to different side comics on different sites which aren't really part of the main site. Fair enough. I guess I kind of saw penny arcade brand also as "dc" or "image" etc and that any comic made within it was Owned in the same way. But I suppose it makes sense that it's more like, I dunno, like a franchise where the others are separate with the other web comic creators able to have separate comics using penny arcade as a platform. It could probably be made a bit clearer that those comics linked off the main site won't be included in the club PA no ad thing, people like me love no ads and they might make the same mistake of assuming the meaning. No biggy, just a suggestion.

• Options
    I'll pass that on, thanks!