As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny] Red Bull gives you wiiings! And exclusive contennnt!

1939495969799»

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Haven't been able to play the last week or so, but I'm definitely gonna grab some helm engrams. Eternal Warrior and Bones of Eao are the only two exotic armors I don't have. Gotta use them motes on something!

I'd give my left kidney for Xur to either have Bones as an option or boot engram. Do eeet. Figures that the one exotic armor I want more than any other exotic armor in the game, will be the last exotic armor I probably get.

Though my frustration there pales in comparison to the people who still have yet to see a Gjally.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    But you should be a defender titan on Crota (and always) . All you need to do is deploy your shield for health.

Now wearing it to freak out a teammate thing I full support.

Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Black Shield for trials? I can make that work.

@Dajoran and @Croaker just message me on psn.

Muffinatron on
    PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    So with the wife and kid out of town for the weekend, I intend to make the most of it by playing a boatload of Destiny.
    In particular, I want to see that damn Lighthouse that has eluded me thus far. Hopefully with a good group, it isn't out of reach.

Any XB1 folks running Trials this weekend that need a Titan? I made a game on The 100 - https://www.the100.io/game/199332 - and would be mighty appreciated if anybody has any interest.

Alternatively, if anybody wants to go for a Flawless Crota run, that would also be grand. I had the idea of soloing it, but that'll take forever. Besides, Crota at 34 has to feel delightful.

• Options
    Trojan35Trojan35 I want Too Human 2. Registered User regular
    So with the wife and kid out of town for the weekend, I intend to make the most of it by playing a boatload of Destiny.
    In particular, I want to see that damn Lighthouse that has eluded me thus far. Hopefully with a good group, it isn't out of reach.

Any XB1 folks running Trials this weekend that need a Titan? I made a game on The 100 - https://www.the100.io/game/199332 - and would be mighty appreciated if anybody has any interest.

Alternatively, if anybody wants to go for a Flawless Crota run, that would also be grand. I had the idea of soloing it, but that'll take forever. Besides, Crota at 34 has to feel delightful.

Interested in both. Hit me up on xbox.

• Options
    WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    well i engambled away all my motes - but I got my nighthawk helm on the last one

I bought 15 exotic engrams before getting it (fueled by my mountain of old upgrade mats)

Got a TON of Obsidian minds

• Options
    CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    Black Shield for trials? I can make that work.

@Dajoran and @Croaker just message me on psn.

I won't be around until tomorrow evening on your time. I will be running Trials twice as hard to make up for my shameful absence.

I'm sure you'll get to Mercury regardless. ;)

• Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    I would be down for some trials tonight. I am only halfway decent at the pvps, but I've got heart.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/199011/destiny-black-sparrow-black-shader-black-emblem-black-shield

New thread is up. I'm at a retreat for work, off in the wilderness, but I'll pretty up the OP soon.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    ToO this week is Black Shield (I've never played on this map).

Spoiler for call-outs image:
    cBOgAwi.png

Comment from reddit't Pvp-centric thread:
    fuck inside. stay outside. Capture point is likely out there anyway. inside = death.

I'll edit the link for the call-out map if I see a better one posted (it's hard to read the blue numbers).

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    Every time I've played on Black Shield on any team mode, 90% of the fighting happens between the points labeled Red Path and Blue Path on the map. If it's not Control, usually it's people hiding around the corners of those points and occasionally running out toward the 10 point to shoot at the other team.

I suppose it might go a bit differently with the Trials constraints on respawning.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    So Heart of Praxic Fire. I'll get that. Never found it, always wanted it, the roll sucks but eh, what are ya gonna do.

Red Death, will probably buy that too for PvP. I do love pulse rifles.

Helmet engram? I dunno, nothing I really want for helms. What I REALLY want are the gloves of Ahamkara, but that is a gamble for another week.

Not a bad Xur week.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Arteen wrote: »
    I don't even have the game and almost never use twitter, but I kind of want to participate.

It's all fun and games until somebody dies of water poisoning!

It's happened before, sadly.

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Peregrine Greaves
    Crest of Alpha Lupi
    Heart of the Praxic Fire
    Red Death
    Exotic Helmet Engram

Ooooo peregrine greaves
    I want those
    sigh
    not home until late Sunday

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Peregrine Greaves
    Crest of Alpha Lupi
    Heart of the Praxic Fire
    Red Death
    Exotic Helmet Engram

Ooooo peregrine greaves
    I want those
    sigh
    not home until late Sunday

They should allow for buying from Xur off the app. It would then be in your mailbox. But I'm sure they are horrified at the idea of not FORCING people to play on Friday/Saturday.

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    I had almost 200 coins. I have like 49 now. And a lot less Ascendant material. But I got my Nighthawk finally!

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    gambled over 100 motes and ~80 strange coins and ended up with both jack and shit, every single helmet was one I already had.

I'm glad I don't gamble in real life.

Frei on
    Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    BruanBruan Registered User regular
    anyone up for a bout of trials? 33 titan.

Playstation: Anthai (Destiny)
    WiiU: jooncole (Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate)
    3DS: 2122-5983-8919
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    HM VoG run on PS4! join us!

• Options
    CelianCelian Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    So tonight, Team International Titans Syndicate, codename T.I.T.S. went into the Prison of Elders with the only goal of killing Skolas. He is dead, they are not. While the road to Skolas was as harduous as a brisk 25 minute walk, the main event proved to be a challenge. However, the team prevailed and made out with ships, shaders, cyphers. The team's loudmouth, BenTheFrenchy, made it out with an Arc Scout Rifle with the Demotion perk. All in all, a resounding success and a great show of international cooperation.

I should add a @Hermano and @OptimusZed. It just wouldn't be TITS without them.

Celian on
    PSN: BenTheFrenchy || Xbox: TheCanuck || Battle.Net: Celian#1956 || the100.io Pax Group