As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Prime 2015 Challenge Coin - Additional coins available

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    The order form is now live. Please read the following before clicking the link:

Coins are $5 each. If you live in the USA, shipping is a flat $3 for your order. If you live outside the USA, shipping is $14 for 1 - 6 coins, and $30 for 7+ coins.
    Use this form as a cheat sheet to find out your total price:
    Pax Prime 2015 Challenge Coin Cheat Sheet for Pricing

Once you have your total price, please send the total payment via PayPal to cointraders@gmail.com this is the PayPal account for Kiddercorp who we are using to make the coin this year. The shipping address on your PayPal account will not be used, the address you put in the order form will be the one used for shipping.

After your payment has been made, take note of your transaction ID as you will need it when filling out the order form.
    Click this link and fill out your order:

PAX PRIME 2015 CHALLENGE COIN ORDER FORM

Regarding WillCall orders this year:
    If you have a legitimate reason you cannot pay for shipping, I will be ordering some extra coins and will be able to drop them off at your hotel. You can PM me here and we can work out the details. I expect there will also be some extra coins from the initial run that Alex with Kindercorp will have available at Pax as well. This all depends on how many coins are ordered though.

IhtGIyi.png
  • LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    Wow, $8 total is way, way cheaper than I remember it being. Awesome!

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Lazorz wrote: »
    Wow, $8 total is way, way cheaper than I remember it being. Awesome!

It is way cheaper than previous years. No die fee is one of the reasons.

The lower price, plus the fact Alex with Kindercorp is an actual Pax attendee, made it a good reason to try these guys out this year. It has been a pleasure to work with them so far and I can't wait to see our coin.

IhtGIyi.png
  • arconicarconic Registered User regular
    think they were like 9 or something for 1 last year just remember paying 15 and some change for 2 last year where they're 13 for 2 this year.

anyways 2 coins ordered.

• IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Sweet! Two coins ordered.

• nixternixter roughly Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Hm. I don't have a PayPal account, and refuse to get one from a long-ago dispute. Any options?

aka Avidguru from Twitter and elsewhere

O1vSeKm.png
  • ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    nixter wrote: »
    Hm. I don't have a PayPal account, and refuse to get one from a long-ago dispute. Any options?
    Get a PayPal account.

• Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    Coins ordered! These always turn out great, looking forward to getting these!

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Ordered one coin and everything is all submitted!

Thanks for putting this together this year, very happy with the final design choices!

• TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Ordered! Thanks for the hard work!

wWuzwvJ.png
  • DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Ordered! I can't wait to see them!

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • VolkatVolkat SANVERS WARRIOR T-town, WARegistered User regular
    Order complete! Great value for such an awesome collectible! Thanks for all the hard work on it! Stoked to see it!

SOON.
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    nixter wrote: »
    I, too, hate paypal, but sometimes certain vendors will only take certain payment methods. I would suggest that if you really don't want to get your own, have a friend get them for you.

• LetMeInLetMeIn Registered User regular
    wouldn't it be better for someone to just buy multiples and then meet up at Prime and hand them out? For international people that would be a huge saving and it brings to price down to $5.15 per if you buy the 20 pack

LetMeIn wrote: »
    wouldn't it be better for someone to just buy multiples and then meet up at Prime and hand them out? For international people that would be a huge saving and it brings to price down to $5.15 per if you buy the 20 pack

We have done this in the past, but when you do it for everyone it creates a huge time commitment and some people don't show up so you have to track them down after PAX and get them to pay for shipping. I am willing to do it for people that have a legitimate reason they can't pay for shipping though.

IhtGIyi.png
  • BeighBeigh Bloomington, ILRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Ordered two! If my wife doesn't want one, I guess I'll have a gift for a lucky forumer at the Pre-PAX Dinner.

Beigh on
    CVpdlHm.png76561197996811040.png
  • Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    Interested in getting one, but $14 dollars for international shipping is ridiculous. If they are available at the event, I'll be getting mine there

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    Ordered a set! Love these things. Thanks as always SkeleVader and community!

PimDtoK.png
  • ShionShion Queen of the Whiteboard Markers Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Just placed my order for 10 for my friend group and spouses! Thank you for organizing this SkeleVader!

• ThornkinThornkin Registered User regular
    Ordered two. Thanks for all your hard work on this every year SkeleVader.

• Kaollasu78Kaollasu78 Portland, OrRegistered User regular
    Ordered 3 :) filled out the form wrong ( yeah yeah I know lol)...filled another one out with the correct transaction ID

919eoupaoo36.png
  • DeToX86DeToX86 Registered User regular
    What is the expected delivery time? I've never checked out this topic in the past (07,09,11,13) but these coins are pretty awesome. If I'll have them in time for PAX I'll probably pick up 8 and give one to everyone in my group. Thanks in advance.

DeToX86 wrote: »
    What is the expected delivery time? I've never checked out this topic in the past (07,09,11,13) but these coins are pretty awesome. If I'll have them in time for PAX I'll probably pick up 8 and give one to everyone in my group. Thanks in advance.

Our supplier is expecting to get them into their warehouse at the start of August. They will then start shipping them via USPS priority mail, so everyone should have their coins by mid August if everything goes well.

IhtGIyi.png
  • skitterbugskitterbug Registered User regular
    I'll be ordering mine in a bit over a week when I get paid. So excited!! Thank you for setting this up. :biggrin:

*~o(^.^)o~*
  • MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I have purchased my coins!

I hope they show up before PAX, so I can give my buddy his.

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
    Just got an image of the die sheets: http://i.imgur.com/gr3w7v5.jpg
    Looking good.

IhtGIyi.png
  • AractorAractor Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Nfan10039 wrote: »
    Interested in getting one, but $14 dollars for international shipping is ridiculous. If they are available at the event, I'll be getting mine there
    If you know a friend who is Stateside I'd recommend having them order you one, or you ordering 1 and having it shipped to them. This is the easiest way to get around the high priced international shipping costs & saves someone the trouble of holding dozen of coins at PAX to workout a willcall solution.

Attended: Prime 2011, Prime 2012, Prime 13, Prime 2014
    Enforced: West 2015, West 2016
    76561197962492129.png
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Ordered my coin! I hope it arrives before I fly off to Seattle :)

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• davobahdavobah Registered User regular
    Two coins ordered! Thanks a lot for doing this. This was a lot of work!

ewk6x7oeylli.png
  • flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    Coins have been ordered! Thanks for heading this up SkeleVader!

• jumbotojumboto Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Order placed! Can't wait to show off my coin to all my friends and have them be insanely jealous of it.

jumboto on
    boTdSSK.png
  • brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

sweet!

Ordered a handful for my PAX pals.

thanks again!

So far 118 coins have been ordered. Only 82 remain from the first batch.

IhtGIyi.png
  • DeToX86DeToX86 Registered User regular
    Placed my order for 8 coins. I really hope these make it in before my flight so I don't have to ship them all individually.

Thanks for organising, I'll definitly be on the lookout for this with future Paxen.

I must say, the coins were a lot cheaper in price. Are we using a different source for the coins?

Mighty wrote: »
    I must say, the coins were a lot cheaper in price. Are we using a different source for the coins?

This was covered in the original post, but yes, we are using Kiddercorp this year. They offered us a better price with no die fee, and they attend Pax. We thought we would give them a shot and see how they do.

IhtGIyi.png
    SkeleVader wrote: »
    Mighty wrote: »

This was covered in the original post, but yes, we are using Kiddercorp this year. They offered us a better price with no die fee, and they attend Pax. We thought we would give them a shot and see how they do.

Reading comprehension was not something I majored in... Sorry.

• bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Six coins ordered, thanks for getting this set up once again SkeleVader! :D

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
  • TabbyKatTabbyKat Registered User regular
    Just ordered 2. Super excited to have this momento for my first PAX.

• skitterbugskitterbug Registered User regular
    Ordered! :3 I'm so excited, thank you for setting this up again!! <3

*~o(^.^)o~*