As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Teen Wolf] Hungry like a Wolf

Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
teen_wolf_thumbnail.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4YDcV1QpLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhTmxLE8cqY

Teen Wolf is a tv show on MTV, which has nothing in common with the Michael J. Fox movies aside from there being a teenager with a werewolf. It's on its fifth season. If you liked Buffy and Supernatural when it was good check this out. The new season premiere's tonight.

The cast:

7c4a5fe94f91e386ec6b4ab5409b112b.jpg

Scott McCall (Tyler Posey)

Our intrepid hero and Alpha Werewolf.

teen-wolf-season-3-stiles-dylan-obrien-mtv.jpg

"Stiles" Stilinsk (Dylan O'Brien)

Scott's best friend. The brains in the group. The one member on the team who has no powers whatsoever, and has a reputation for surviving nearly anything.

518c9949251b07b238a681f80f04e98c.jpg

Lydia Martin (Holland Roden)

The most popular girl in school who is smarter than she looks. Discovered she was a banshee. Yes, I know she doesn't look like a teenager, this is MTV - every actor is 25 and up.

64ecc0c74348cb03f023e362d6d396de.jpg

Kira Yukimura (Arden Cho)

Scott's girlfriend. A sweet young girl who is a kitsune.

malia-near-death.jpg

Malia Tate (Shelly Hennig)

A werecoyote who spent many years as a coyote and is assilimating - poorly - into Scott's pack and being a student. Searching for her mother, the mysterious Desert Wolf. Stiles' girlfriend.

240?cb=20140729053828

Liam Dunbar (Dylan Sprayberry)

Transfer student, rival with Scott in their school's Lacross team, and a teen with intermittent explosive disorder. Scott's first attempt at creating a werewolf of his own.

Teen-Wolf-Season-3B-Derek.jpg

Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin)

Born a werewolf, and the younger brother to his psychotic, evil brother Peter. A loner. Scott's mentor at being a werewolf.

MV5BMjIzMzE1NDI5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTIwNDIzMjE@._V1_SY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Chris Argent (JR Bourne)

Born and raised in a legendary werewolf hunting family, he's a dangerous man who is always prepared with guns, explosives, and whatever he needs tailored for supernatural threats. Lost his daughter Allison, Scott's old ex, last season to a menace. He's became an occasionally ally to Scott, deciding to form an alliance against worse threats to Beacon Hills.

teen-wolf-season-3-cast-trailer-video-mtv.jpg

The brunette pictured is Allison.

• Options
    No-one watched, huh? :(

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I love this show, it's surprisingly good for a MTV drama, I just haven't watched the season premiere yet.

LostNinja on
  • Options
    LostNinja wrote: »
    I love this show, it's surprisingly good for a MTV drama, I just haven't watched the season premiere yet.

Forgot to mention on Tuesday they aired the second episode before the Scream pilot. That was a one-off event, next week they'll be back to regular scheduling.

• Options
    AeolusdallasAeolusdallas Registered User regular
    That was a really strong season opener

• Options
    http://www.eonline.com/news/562745/teen-wolf-renewed-for-super-sized-season-5
    MTV is keeping its pack around.
    Though we're still in the middle of the craziness that is season four, Teen Wolf has officially been renewed for a fifth season.The announcement was made at the MTV hit's panel at San Diego Comic-Con on Thursday. But wait, it gets better: Similar to season three's super-sized order, season five will be a two-part 20 episode outing, a bump up from the usual 12 episodes.
    And wait again, 'cause there's been more good news: Dylan Sprayberry, who plays newbie werewolf Liam, will be a series regular in the fifth season. Go on and howl over all this good news, we'll wait!

Sprayberry's promotion shouldn't come as much of a shock, given Liam's significant amount of screen time in season four. Plus, executive producer Jeff Davis told E! News how much the cast has enjoyed working with the Man of Steel star.

"Tyler Posey and Dylan [O'Brien] are in love with [Sprayberry]," Davis gushed. "They have some really great scenes together, so I'm really hopeful that fans like him as much as we like him. He's such a good kid and he's a great actor."
    And the feeling is mutual as Sprayberry spoke to us about how much he's been enjoying his time on the MTV hit series.
    "We have so much fun. We do crazy stuff all the time and they're just like me, so there's never a dull moment and we're always talking about random funny things," he said. "Tyler and I, we talk about poop. We don't describe it in detail, but we talk about it in the general sense."
    Teen Wolf airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on MTV.

new-information-teen-wolf.png

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    So I started marathoning through last season yesterday on Amazon prime on my day off before starting the new season because I couldn't remember it at all, and damn if the supernatural kill list isn't entertaining, though I don't like Derek's continued drop in scenes, I hope that gets fixed this season.

And I have to say I'm surprised they've been able to keep Dylan O'Brien around, especially as his movie career is starting to pick up. As much as I like this show, it doesn't usually have the best acting, but he always knocks it out of the park and is on a whole nother level talent wise. Honestly without him, I don't think the show could last, it's not an accident that Stiles is the best character.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    LostNinja wrote: »
    So I started marathoning through last season yesterday on Amazon prime on my day off before starting the new season because I couldn't remember it at all, and damn if the supernatural kill list isn't entertaining, though I don't like Derek's continued drop in scenes, I hope that gets fixed this season.

I'm not missing him. He was a good character, the show kinda moved on from him being Scott's mentor (for now). I like how this show practically anyone can die, or it feels like no-one's truly safe.
    Was sad about Tracy dying. I wanted her to join the pack. :(
    Malia's cool yet less interesting than last season. They've made her to bland, and she was amazing comic relief.
    And I have to say I'm surprised they've been able to keep Dylan O'Brien around, especially as his movie career is starting to pick up. As much as I like this show, it doesn't usually have the best acting, but he always knocks it out of the park and is on a whole nother level talent wise. Honestly without him, I don't think the show could last, it's not an accident that Stiles is the best character.

Yeah. He'd be the biggest loss to the show. The others are mediocre to excellent, he's above them all in talent. I'm glad Derek's actor improved, he was awful in season 1.

Harry Dresden on