As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Previews O' Plenty

• Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Lux wrote: »
    Spiky golden lady next to Judomaster...wasn't she in Kingdom Come or something? I know i've seen her before.

That's Lightning, daughter of Black Lightning and Jonni Thunder.

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Bloods End wrote: »
    wwtMask wrote: »
    He looks like Ving Rhames. You know what this means, right? Bitches are gettin' punched all up in the grill.

I'm sorry I don't speak street.

is that code for getting fucked in the ass by some guy in a basement?

God damn it Bloods End, why are you so fucking square? You don't need to speak street to know that guys that look like Ving Rhames will fuck you up. Especially if you attempt to sodomize them.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    He looks like Ving Rhames. You know what this means, right? Bitches are gettin' punched all up in the grill.

God damn it Bloods End, why are you so fucking square? You don't need to speak street to know that guys that look like Ving Rhames will fuck you up. Especially if you attempt to sodomize them.

I think it's pretty obvious that Ving Rhames is gonna sodomize YOU.

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

Hey!

I am not square. I happen to have all of Kenny G's CDs.

Bloods End on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Hey!

I am not square. I happen to have all of Kenny G's CDs.

Oh. Well I stand corrected, then. O_o

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    What If? WWH:

WHATIFPH001_int-7.jpg

WHATIFPH001_int-8.jpg

Oh. Damn.

Crimsondude on
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Nothing sexier than watching a woman suck the power out of an entire planet. I can't wait to see where this "What if?" goes.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Where else can a What If go?

A dead Spider-Man.

Scooter on
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Really? You wanna tell Zed That?

Dex Dynamo on
  • Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

Really? You wanna tell Zed That?

Zeds dead, baby.

Zeds dead.

Bloods End on
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Spankin' New Sinestro Corps previews

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/Oct07/previews/24th.html

That Blue Beetle one is actually really fucking clever.

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Also psyched for Superman Prime Special.

Pete Woods kicks ass.

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    Pete Woods kicks ass.

Yeah he does. January will be Countdown's best looking month.

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I could actually see SBP getting fucked up there, between the Flash, Wonder Woman, Miss Martian, and Doctor Light II.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited October 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote: »
    I could actually see SBP getting fucked up there, between the Flash, Wonder Woman, Miss Martian, and Doctor Light II.

you don't know about Superboy Prime

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    That group of heroes is merely an ant hill to which Superman Prime will rain down fiery hell via a magnifying glass.

Keith the Siegels are going to come after you.

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited October 2007
    I wonder who's going to bite it

someone has to

probably Lady Quark

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    PantheraOncaPantheraOnca Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    i hope batman pulls some pyschological mojo and gets him to whimper away or perhaps try to kill himself. SBP pissing his pants would also be satisfactory.

PantheraOnca on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    I wonder who's going to bite it

someone has to

probably Lady Quark

Oh man if Lady Quark dies in this battle I'm quitting comics for like..ever.

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Has she been in anything post IC?

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    Has she been in anything post IC?

Nope

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Let's go over this:

Flash is faster than SBP

Wonder Woman isn't nearly as strong, but in theory she's a good enough fighter to keep him down for a while

Miss Martian is a goddamn martian. J'onn can fuck up superman, she can at least fuck up SBP for long enough for

Doctor Light II to blow a fucking hole in him like she did to the anti-monitor.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Miss Martian is a goddamn martian. J'onn can fuck up superman

They aren't fighting Superman.

It took countless Green Lanterns, two Supermen, and finally a trip through a red son before finally being contained.

Now add the power of the Sinestro Corps.

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Let's go over this:

Flash is faster than SBP

Wonder Woman isn't nearly as strong, but in theory she's a good enough fighter to keep him down for a while

Miss Martian is a goddamn martian. J'onn can fuck up superman, she can at least fuck up SBP for long enough for

Doctor Light II to blow a fucking hole in him like she did to the anti-monitor.

SBP is the one with the power to push planets. Two Supermen, a red sun, and hundreds of GLs is a pretty accurate representation of what you need to stop a guy like that.

I don't actually know much about the AM, but other than him, SBP probably is as powerful as the rest of the Sinestro Corp put together.

Scooter on
  • Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Yeah, Superman-Prime is crazy powerful, and add the boost he's probably gotten from the Anti-Monitor and the fact the the Sinestro Corps is backing him up along with an army of Manhunters and the heroes of Earth are fucked.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    bobgorilabobgorila Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Man, what the fuck is Zauriel doing there?

I have not seen him in anything for a long time.

bobgorila on
    I like my women how I like my coffee.

Anally.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    bobgorila wrote: »

He had his own Helmet of Fate one shot and is currently a member of the Shadowpact, originally sent to slay Blue Devil.

The real question is why the hell Hank McCoy is there. :winky:

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    No, the real question is why is Booster Gold there.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Bad Karma wrote: »

He had his own Helmet of Fate one shot and is currently a member of the Shadowpact, originally sent to slay Blue Devil.

The real question is why the hell Hank McCoy is there. :winky:

Oh Jesus, by Wally's boot and right beneath Black Lightening? Yeah man, what the hell?

Booster is there because Rip told him he had to be there.

Or because the artist got carried away...

bobgorila on

Anally.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Blankspace wrote: »
    No, the real question is why is Booster Gold there.

Why wouldn't Booster be there? He's still a hero. Plus, it's not like these books are happening in real time.

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I'm pretty sure he's out of the normal hero game for a while. He's focused on saving the entire multiverse from total destruction.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I'm pretty sure he's out of the normal hero game for a while. He's focused on saving the entire multiverse from total destruction.

Rip: "Uh oh Booster, if the Sinestro Corps succeed in their takeover of Earth, all humanity will be enslaved, and Rose Levin will die in the resistence before making sweet sweet love to Daniel, thus paving a way for you. And if you never exist, then this whole mission fails, thus bringing about an end to the multiverse.

Are you a bad enough dude to save the planet?"

There now, it all makes sense.

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I have no idea about half the shit you guys are talking about. I do know, however, that the Superman Prime issue is going to kick so much ass. I don't think I've ever seen a situation where it was that many people vs. one person, and I seriously thought that the group of people were about to get boned.

wwtMask on
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    That Blue Beetle preview looks fantastic.

Furu on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I have no idea about half the shit you guys are talking about. I do know, however, that the Superman Prime issue is going to kick so much ass. I don't think I've ever seen a situation where it was that many people vs. one person, and I seriously thought that the group of people were about to get boned.

Isn't that essentially what WWH is?

bobgorila on

Anally.
  • Options
    edited October 2007

I don't even know why half of them bothered showing up. If you're not powerful enough to even touch the dude, just go blow up some robots or Sinestros somewhere, rather then adding to the giant hero corpse pile.

I mean, I know they're there because it makes an awesome looking comic book fight, but still.

Scooter on
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Scooter wrote: »

I don't even know why half of them bothered showing up. If you're not powerful enough to even touch the dude, just go blow up some robots or Sinestros somewhere, rather then adding to the giant hero corpse pile.

I mean, I know they're there because it makes an awesome looking comic book fight, but still.

Yeah, I'm sure Batman would have a much easier time with some Sinestro goons than with the guy who can punch out Superman.

Furu on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Furu wrote: »
    Scooter wrote: »

Yeah, I'm sure Batman would have a much easier time with some Sinestro goons than with the guy who can punch out Superman.

Well, then by that reasoning, nobody should be there. Of course then we wouldn't have a Superman Prime special.

Bad Karma on
  • Options
    LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

They're time travelers. They can multi-task all they want.

Lux on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Isn't that essentially what WWH is?

And World War III.

Mai-Kero on
This discussion has been closed.