As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pinny Arcade Forum Bags

• SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    Paid! Maywest, let me know if you didn't get the PayPal'in!

• maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    Burt wrote: »
    maywest wrote: »
    OK. Bags are $25 each!

Maayyyy... is it too late to count me in? I had asked a page or two ago but never a PM from you about it.

Sorry I missed you. No, it is not too late. I will send you a PM on the details...

SerpicoBC wrote: »
    Paid! Maywest, let me know if you didn't get the PayPal'in!

I sent you a pic of your bag ... did you not get that PM?

Burt wrote: »
    OK. Bags are $25 each!

Maayyyy... is it too late to count me in? I had asked a page or two ago but never a PM from you about it.

Sorry I missed you. No, it is not too late. I will send you a PM on the details...

I just checked, and I sent you a PM a bit ago ... did you not get it?

• AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    So, how about these new PA pin bags? Sound interesting, they aparently have sheets inside to put pins on, like a binder...now im confused, i absolutely LOVE Maywest's bags, but the new ones sound good too.... Theres only one way to decide imo...

Yo Dawg, I heard you like bags, so I put a bag in your bag so you can Pinny while you Pinny.

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
    edited July 2015
    Ayefkay wrote: »
    So, how about these new PA pin bags? Sound interesting, they aparently have sheets inside to put pins on, like a binder...now im confused, i absolutely LOVE Maywest's bags, but the new ones sound good too.... Theres only one way to decide imo...

Yo Dawg, I heard you like bags, so I put a bag in your bag so you can Pinny while you Pinny.

I haven't see the new PA bag yet, but I hear it will fit into the PinnyPal bag nicely.

And yes, I am pretty sure I will buy one from PA.

maywest on
  • Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    I am very interested in the PA bag & am planning on carrying it inside the PinnyPal bag I bought last time. I already have a sizable shoulder strap binder with pin sheets that fits inside of it nicely & I don't imagine the PA bag will be any bigger.

• QumadenQumaden World's Mightiest Mortal Registered User regular
    Ayefkay wrote: »

So I bought a little bag a while back off ebay. It was a model of Chewbacca's bandolier with little neoprene pages in it to hold pins. I think the PA one is pretty much the same just kinda reskinned. I will likely buy one just for fanboy status.

• agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I got one of those for my wife (after seeing a post here for it). So I'll have the PinnyPal bag, she'll have the Chewbacca bag and I'll still be getting some of the PA ones as well :)

agentcooper on
    Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Gentlemen, to bags!

UswCNFK.png

• SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    @maywest, I did! But just today!

• daledenton420daledenton420 Rhode IslandRegistered User regular
    this is awesome! Whats the wait time on this? would love to get one for myself!

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I'm thinking the Prime run will probably be the last chance for a "big" run of these to get some sort of discount.

There's a strong chance @Maywest has already put in the order for the bags, your best bet would be to PM her if you want one.

I will have them at Prime. Will mail any to non-prime attendees after Prime, as I am on a business trip before prime. Mailing will be an additional cost.

I am placing the order this week. If anyone who wants one has not contacted me, do so NOW, and you will get in the order.

There are three people that confirmed interest in the bags, who have not responded to my PM. I am closing the orders at 9 pm Pacific Time on Wednesday, 28 July.

If I don't hear from you before then, I will not be ordering you a bag.

Thank you!

Bags for Prime have been ordered!

BTW - I ordered one extra bag, with no name on it, just in case someone really wants one. If you will be at PAX Prime, and want this, let me know.

• theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    BTW - I ordered one extra bag, with no name on it, just in case someone really wants one. If you will be at PAX Prime, and want this, let me know.

I'll ask my girlfriend. She might be interested.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    She said no. When and where is the meet-up to collect bags? :)

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
    She said no. When and where is the meet-up to collect bags? :)

It was tonight, at the board game room. I have your bag, but I am back in my room now. Are you on whatsapp? You can send me a message there, but I will be pretty busy between now util our panel on Saturday. If you don't mind, it might be best to plan on meeting after that sometime.

• DemonsMasterDemonsMaster Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    If that extra bag is still available Maywest I'll buy it from you I'll be at Prime all weekend. I'm staying at the Sheraton as well.

DemonsMaster on
    Pax Prime (West) '13, '14, '15, '16.
    Pax South '16
    Pax Prime 2015 Omeganaut
  • KingPin1KingPin1 Hardcore Casual Pin Trader Seattle WA, USARegistered User regular
    If anyone has a pax aus2015 patch let me know. ;)

• misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    KingPin1 wrote: »
    If anyone has a pax aus2015 patch let me know. ;)
    I have a vast buttload of Aus '15. PM me your address and I'll send you a few.

misskass on
  • D0rkAnglD0rkAngl Lynnwood, WARegistered User regular
    I want one of these if it ever happens again. :)

The bags? If there is interest, I will do it again. I barely got 12 for Prime, and it is not really worth it for less than 12 ... they cost too much then.

• luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
    I am interested!

• skellerskeller San DiegoRegistered User regular
    The bags? If there is interest, I will do it again. I barely got 12 for Prime, and it is not really worth it for less than 12 ... they cost too much then.

Makes sense. I saw them at Prime, but I also wasn't very active on the forum before that point, so ... yeah. If it happens again. :)

So, currently interested in bags are:

@luckycharm, @skeller, and @D0rkAngl .

Anyone else? I will be at South and East; if I get at least 12 people by Jan 1 I can bring them to South.

• drusus82drusus82 Narara, NSW, AURegistered User regular
    Would also be keen, is it possible to get it shipped to Australia?

drusus82 wrote: »
    Would also be keen, is it possible to get it shipped to Australia?

Yes, if you have a pin pal sending pins, it would be best to send then; shipping to aus is high.

• blighttdmblighttdm NYRegistered User regular
    I'm always down for a messenger bag. I'm in to help the count. I'll be at east to to save shipping :)

I think we have six or seven interested at this point. The price depends on how many order.

Less than 6: $42.50 each
    Less than 12: $29.00 each
    Less than 24: $25.00 each
    Less than 32: $21.50 each

edited December 2015
    I will not be at south, but I can pay for shipping to me.

I'm also fine with the "less than 12 but more than 6 price" :)

D0rkAngl on
  • Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    I ordered one the first round & have been really happy with it. It is a great size, has lots of handy pockets, & makes it easy to spot other traders (and put a face to a forum name). I definitely recommend them. Thanks again @maywest for doing this!

• thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    I'll get one if you're putting an order in, either at the $29 or $25 price point.

• dontdowditdontdowdit Registered User regular
    Hey May I mentioned this on slack, but count me in for one too please :D

pkJUKrD.png
  • dontdowditdontdowdit Registered User regular
    In my case, could I both pay and receive mine at East? I dont have a paypal or CC yet.

pkJUKrD.png
  • Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Count me in please @maywest
    Assuming @rentfn is nice enough to send it along with my south or east pins.

dontdowdit wrote: »
    In my case, could I both pay and receive mine at East? I dont have a paypal or CC yet.

My policy is to not order until paid, because that is how I end up with bags I can't use and don't need. If the comes to pass, which it sounds like it might, we can work out some way to get the money to me ... your folks might be able to send it for you, or there are old fashioned checks.