As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Valve Tour 2015

BreeHanHendBreeHanHend Registered User new member
Hello Fellow Pax People!

Is the Valve Tour going on this year again? If so, How do I get passses!?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Valve gives tours for free, you just have to sign up for a particular day I believe through contacting them? I don't remember the specifics.

Someone organized a group outing via the forums, but you can always just set up your own without needing special organization.

• Options
    CodextehFishCodextehFish Vancouver, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Last year I believe the visit never happened. They never ended up getting back in contact with the individual who organized it IIRC.

Attendee:
    Prime: '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15
    West: '16, '17
    East: '14, '15, '16, '17
    South: '15, '16, '17, '18
  • Options
    Yeah I know Valve really disliked that there was a huge organized group that was using tickets to gate who could and couldn't go, even if those tickets were ultimately free. You're better off to just take a few friends and contact Valve directly

• Options
    CodextehFishCodextehFish Vancouver, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I believe that was the year before last when someone used cash to hold places. Even if it was paid back they were grumpy.

Attendee:
    Prime: '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15
    West: '16, '17
    East: '14, '15, '16, '17
    South: '15, '16, '17, '18
  • Options
    Yeah, it was the year before, but I think that probably is part of why the thing last year met with resistance.

• Options
    BreeHanHendBreeHanHend Registered User new member
    I saw that all you needed to do was schedule a tour with the front desk. frontdesk@valvesoftware.com

• Options
    Aardvark VulgarAardvark Vulgar Registered User regular
    I've emailed Valve before trying to set up tours for other groups and they never responded. I've emailed them and so have a few others a few times at least over the past year with no response. I think your best bet of getting in contact with them is to call them.

70xnyzr.png