As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Prime 2015 Challenge Coin - Additional coins available

• I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    Order place. Thanks again SkeleVader for all the hard work you do for this!

ZYseqtZ.png
  • FenrisfangFenrisfang Edmonton, AB, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Placed my order too. Glad I have a friend with a US mailing address! :biggrin:

PAX Tickets: check!
    Hotel Booked: check!
    Sitter for the kids: check!
    Excitement level rising: check, check and triple check!
  • bloatedhippobloatedhippo Registered User regular
    Ordered!

• arconicarconic Registered User regular
    just got an email from cointraders saying they sent a package my way. seems they're a bit faster than the ones last year at production and shipping.

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    188 coins have been ordered so far out of the 200. If you want a coin they are almost gone.

IhtGIyi.png
  • nohomeJeromenohomeJerome Emerald City, WA Registered User regular
    Hey SkeleVader,

Any idea where/how to get a hold of past challenge coins? I'm missing two (Prime 2010, 2014) for a complete collection. Thought this might be the best place to begin my search.

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Hey SkeleVader,

Any idea where/how to get a hold of past challenge coins? I'm missing two (Prime 2010, 2014) for a complete collection. Thought this might be the best place to begin my search.

You can post here asking if anyone has extras, but 2010 is going to be hard to come by as it was the first year. I have some extra 2014 I will bring with me to Pax. If you are coming track me down and I can get one to you.

IhtGIyi.png
  • nohomeJeromenohomeJerome Emerald City, WA Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    SkeleVader wrote: »
    Hey SkeleVader,

You can post here asking if anyone has extras, but 2010 is going to be hard to come by as it was the first year. I have some extra 2014 I will bring with me to Pax. If you are coming track me down and I can get one to you.

I figured as much with 2010, but a post asking if anyone has a spare can't hurt. At least I know I'll be able to grab 2014. I'll be there all weekend, I'll find you.

nohomeJerome on
  • jumbotojumboto Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Hey SkeleVader,

Sweet! I'll be sure to try to track you down to get one of the 2014 coins. Also, should we have received any type of confirmation e-mail from the coin manufacturer? If so, then I am concerned because I have yet to receive any correspondence from them.

boTdSSK.png
    jumboto wrote: »
    Hey SkeleVader,

Sweet! I'll be sure to try to track you down to get one of the 2014 coins. Also, should we have received any type of confirmation e-mail from the coin manufacturer? If so, then I am concerned because I have yet to receive any correspondence from them.

No, no confirmation email. If you PM me your name and address I can check the form to make sure you are on it.

IhtGIyi.png
    edited July 2015
    Here is a look at the finished coin:
    aYkK7WTl.jpg

More are shipping out every day.

8 coins remain from the initial 200 order to get yours by Pax. After they sell out we will look to see if there is enough demand for another run.

SkeleVader on
    IhtGIyi.png
  • DeToX86DeToX86 Registered User regular
    Nice! Hopefully no issue getting them before my flight then. Good times!

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    They look amazing! Looking forward to getting mine.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• jamsyarbotsjamsyarbots Wilmington, DERegistered User regular
    Don't know why I waited so long but I finally ordered my coin. Can't wait to get it!

• shadowscoutshadowscout Registered User regular
    Got my coin today - it made its way over the atlantic at top speed apparently and I can confirm it is ace ;)

thanks @SkeleVader for all your work

• davobahdavobah Registered User regular
    Just got confirmation mine have shipped!

ewk6x7oeylli.png
    jumboto wrote: »
    Hey SkeleVader,

@jumboto I double checked and I was wrong. I don't have any extra 2014 coins, I only have extra 2013. Sorry about that.

IhtGIyi.png
  • jumbotojumboto Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    In that case I'll shunt my interest to the 2013 coin.

boTdSSK.png
  • LerlertHerbLerlertHerb MerdwerstRegistered User regular
    I only have extra 2013. Sorry about that.

That was my first PAX. I'd like to purchase one from you.

Just track me down at Pax. Follow me on Twitter @Skelevader and I'll post where I am every now and then.

IhtGIyi.png
  • itsshortstuffitsshortstuff CARegistered User regular

Just track me down at Pax. Follow me on Twitter @Skelevader and I'll post where I am every now and then.

i shall also try and track you down =D that was my first pax as well hehe

• ElliadElliad Registered User regular
    Are there any coins still available? I'm looking for three (if possible) but PayPal wasn't taking any of my payment methods.

Attended
    PAX Prime 2014
  • Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    My coin arrived today! It turned out great! Only quibble is the sides of the little plastic cover that holds the actual coin arrived split along the seam.

• Kaollasu78Kaollasu78 Portland, OrRegistered User regular
    Love my coins! Thank You :)

919eoupaoo36.png
  • DeToX86DeToX86 Registered User regular
    I received my order of 8 and they are fantastic! A little bigger than I was expecting and the quality feels really good.

A+ from me to this vendor and to everyone involved here with the design and logistics. Thanks again!

• jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    Got my 3 today and they are gorgeous! Thanks SkeleVader and all!

PimDtoK.png
  • VolkatVolkat SANVERS WARRIOR T-town, WARegistered User regular
    Received my coin today, too, and it's awesome! Very detailed down to the smallest line! The vendor really delivered on the quality. Thanks again for your work, SkeleVader!

SOON.
  • sirmrejsirmrej Seattle areaRegistered User regular
    I got mine today! They look AWESOME!!!!! Thanks!

• DaPaladinDaPaladin Registered User regular
    Got mine today. Hadn't noticed the Mrs. Pacman before; its a nice detail.

jparp8146qaj.png
  • IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Got mine. Thanks again for doing this.

• davobahdavobah Registered User regular
    Got mine. Very nice! Thanks SkeleVader!

ewk6x7oeylli.png
  • ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    I've been getting these since the beginning, and this might be one of my new favorites. Looks great and thanks for keeping this thing going!

NSw0gum.png
  • TimoonTimoon Occupied Canada Registered User regular
    Yes, the coin was awesome, great quality. Still love Ms. Pacman's bow!

Every coin of the initial run has been mailed out. If you have not gotten your order , or an E-mail yet, please PM me here. There were a few orders that had some incomplete information that needs addressed.

An additional 50 coins has been ordered for those stragglers still looking for a coin. These will not make it to you by Pax though.

IhtGIyi.png
  • S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    got my coins! :D<3

hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
    Got my two in the mail yesterday. It'll never replace the original Prime 2010 coin in my pocket, but I agree, this is probably the best looking coin yet!

• DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Got mine! They look fantastic! Thanks, SkeleVader, for doing this again.

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    Coin arrived. Thanks SkeleVader for all the hard work!

ZYseqtZ.png
  • jamsyarbotsjamsyarbots Wilmington, DERegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Got my coin today. I'm really impressed with the quality! Great job, SkeleVader!

jamsyarbots on