As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[steam] thread: Abandon all game completion, ye who backlog here.

• Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    I got my invite into the Brawlhalla beta. I'm not sure when the beta period ends but I hope I have time to play it but of course I'm going away next week. Fingers crossed. Anyone have first-impressions?

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Veagle wrote: »
    So I know absolutely nothing about Way of the Samurai, and a lot of the screenshots for it make it look like is a pretty gross and pervy game. But then I see people comparing it to Alpha Protocol in story choices and replayability, and Metal Gear in terms of playstyle choices, and I'm tempted to just jump in and get it without any further research.

And why the hell does Pagan Min appear to be one of the main characters?
    ss_e588fca8fe0be8bff152dae6bc23d8c4d89e61c1.jpg?t=1437685240

I've added this game to my wishlist solely because of the character name in this screenshot.

I remember being vaguely interested in the first Way of the Samurai on PS2 when that one came out. I didn't buy it because I'd heard about how short it was, even though I knew there were multiple endings.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I still say the best FMV game was Spycraft

steam_sig.png
  • The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I got my invite into the Brawlhalla beta. I'm not sure when the beta period ends but I hope I have time to play it but of course I'm going away next week. Fingers crossed. Anyone have first-impressions?

It's very fun. I've been playing a lot of it and it feels like a much tighter smash bros (at least tighter than Brawl, haven't played melee or 4). The characters are cool and the balance isn't terrible for a closed beta game. I've been spending most of my time playing Orion (guy in shiny suit) and Thatch (pirate) because they just clicked with me. Mostly playing 4-man FFA with randos, but toyed around with ranked 1v1 enough to hit Silver... it's alright.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    SteevL wrote: »
    Veagle wrote: »
    So I know absolutely nothing about Way of the Samurai, and a lot of the screenshots for it make it look like is a pretty gross and pervy game. But then I see people comparing it to Alpha Protocol in story choices and replayability, and Metal Gear in terms of playstyle choices, and I'm tempted to just jump in and get it without any further research.

And why the hell does Pagan Min appear to be one of the main characters?
    ss_e588fca8fe0be8bff152dae6bc23d8c4d89e61c1.jpg?t=1437685240

I've added this game to my wishlist solely because of the character name in this screenshot.
    xDSjs5S.jpg

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Madican wrote: »
    So apparently @cardboard delusions approves of throwing things at small animals as well. @Spoit may want to keep this in mind.

s2dLSyn.png

Thanks for Caves of Qud!

I don't remember typing that! Did you edit it?

edit: if you look closely the answer is yes!

cardboard delusions on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    @cardboard delusions sent me a key. Apparently he wants me to kill the bad guys <3

steam_sig.png
  • TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Drake wrote: »
    TeeMan wrote: »
    Why is the new Trackmania game 60 freaking dollars? All the Trackmania 2 games were around the $15-25 mark and suddenly it's more than double the price. It's going on the wishlist sure, but it's chilling out there for a long damn time until it can prove itself to be more than twice as fun as Canyon (which is still great fun to play several years down the track)

TM: Turbo is 39.99 for me. Maybe I'm getting a loyalty discount or something for having all the other TM games on Steam but it doesn't say anything like that.

And it's four environments in one game which will bring back the mixed servers we used to see for TM Nations Forever. As much as I love TM2, Nadeo made a serious mistake with Maniaplanet dividing all the modules up into separate modes that can't mix on the same server. People got used to that with Nations Forever. So the increase in price probably goes along with a huge amount of content. And ditching Maniaplanet appears to be a mixed blessing as it's picking up a case of Uplay instead.

Hmm I'm missing Valley so that may be it, but I'm also from a different region so it could be either. Do you know if they're ditching Maniaplanet for the TM2 games as well? Nadeo put a lot of effort into it in the beginning if I understand correctly because they envisioned a whole host of games under the 'Mania' suffix, but I guess that dream died a silent death after Shootmania.

steam_sig.png
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    @Jragghen so I've been trying this evening, the top one Faerie solitaire, I need two pet related cheevos and lost the save, and the second one is Light where I've bugged my way out of getting the last achievement (says 15/15 on steam but I haven't earned the cheevo).

Why you gotta do me like that steam?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Madican wrote: »
    So apparently cardboard delusions approves of throwing things at small animals as well. Spoit may want to keep this in mind.

s2dLSyn.png

Thanks for Caves of Qud!

I don't remember typing that! Did you edit it?

edit: if you look closely the answer is yes!

I have no idea what you're talking about. It looks completely normal to me.

Madican on
  • cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    very close @Madican also, you can see that clearly was a lowercase p
    gPmE4VT.png

cardboard delusions on
    Dang, thought I'd managed to blend that in perfectly. I was sure you'd spotted that the "P" in Pick was actually a modified lower-case instead.

• Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Madican typed the Killian documents!

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    It wouldn't be the first case of subterfuge I've heard Madican accused of.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
    I have the sort of face you can always trust.

• IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Very tricksy, @Madican.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Drake wrote: »
    Why is the new Trackmania game 60 freaking dollars? All the Trackmania 2 games were around the $15-25 mark and suddenly it's more than double the price. It's going on the wishlist sure, but it's chilling out there for a long damn time until it can prove itself to be more than twice as fun as Canyon (which is still great fun to play several years down the track)

TM: Turbo is 39.99 for me. Maybe I'm getting a loyalty discount or something for having all the other TM games on Steam but it doesn't say anything like that.

And it's four environments in one game which will bring back the mixed servers we used to see for TM Nations Forever. As much as I love TM2, Nadeo made a serious mistake with Maniaplanet dividing all the modules up into separate modes that can't mix on the same server. People got used to that with Nations Forever. So the increase in price probably goes along with a huge amount of content. And ditching Maniaplanet appears to be a mixed blessing as it's picking up a case of Uplay instead.

Hmm I'm missing Valley so that may be it, but I'm also from a different region so it could be either. Do you know if they're ditching Maniaplanet for the TM2 games as well? Nadeo put a lot of effort into it in the beginning if I understand correctly because they envisioned a whole host of games under the 'Mania' suffix, but I guess that dream died a silent death after Shootmania.

Yep. RPGmania is probably in a shallow unmarked grave somewhere. It would have been cool to see all kinds of genres get the "mania" treatment but Maniaplanet was an obtuse experience at best. Once you got clued into what was going on it was pretty cool but it didn't make it easy. And it never played well with Steam either, having to exit and restart to load a new module. It's sad because the seamless transistions between the modules was pretty swell in the standalone Maniaplanet client.

• akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    My attempt at getting some overall gift revenge is turning out to be a tragedy instead of a comedy.
    Now @Berylline has sent me To Be or Not to Be. Which is great news! Thanks. Have been wanting to play this.
    But you're not making things easy!
    beSHVvR.jpg

I thought about trying to make a image using a painting of Ophelia or something. But it all seemed too creepy looking.
    So instead let's enjoy some related Kate Beaton work.

gfwiGAO.jpg

• SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Way of the Samurai 4 impressions-

Besides some audio issues the port is really well done.

Settings are kind of bare bones but that's to be expected, but you have full screen, windowed and a variety of resolutions.

The forced 30 FPS isn't noticeable and the game runs nice and smoothly. I was even able to stream it with no issues.

The knockout/kill system is still in the game. A lot of the dialogue from random npcs is silly and getting busted by the cops is what results in the torture minigame. The first time I got arrested was for kicking a little boy. Back on the 360 controller brings up/removes the map which is nice. Controller controls are smooth overall.

Characterization is still very in depth and leads to a lot of silly things.

Here have a screenshot- after misunderstanding a quest I murdered this whole gambling house. Yes those are boxer briefs. Yes that mans head is lodged into the wall.

?.jpg

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I just realized today that there are way too many games where Keith David orders the player to do stuff.

I understand this is the evolution of Louis Gosset Junior from Officer and a Gentleman, but at this point, David needs his own game where he's a decent enough soldier, but he's commanding around 3 walking gods of destruction with customizable weapons and color schemes and..... that actually doesn't sound half bad.

• chris: waffle kingchris: waffle king whiskey-fueled crank Osaka's OverbellyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    SkutSkut wrote: »

Here have a screenshot- after misunderstanding a quest I murdered this whole gambling house. Yes those are boxer briefs. Yes that mans head is lodged into the wall.

Hey now, what'd that wall ever do to you, then, eh?

chris: waffle king on
    steam_sig.png
    時計仕掛けの子の丸々太った磁器の顔に表情は無いが、転がりながら、口がカチッと開閉して、腕が上下に動い た。

ージョン・タインズ、作家
    ー無名狂師、翻訳者 (俺)
    Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese Language all at once? Sure you do, and now you can!
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I said hi to @antoshka and this was grounds for gifting apparently. Thanks for Poly Bridge dude!

• Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    I need some kind of alert system on steam to notify me every time an FMV game hits the store.

If Night Trap ever makes it to Steam, you're my first target.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    It's that dreaded thing. Contacting Steam support D:

• CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Contradiction is great but the controls are weird. You'd think an FMV game with mobile origins would have been easily translated to mouse, but nope. All you can do with mouse is click on some of the locations. Can't use it for menus, which is where you'll spend a lot of your game time in. It has gamepad options but they appear to be screwy for most people (and me) and I looked on the forums and the dev is considering disabling that entirely until it gets fixed. So that leaves keyboard, which can be finagled into something playable because there aren't a lot of controls needed. But, for whatever reason, the game forgets your bindings when you quit the game. So kinda clunky right now.

edited July 2015
    The latest Darkest Dungeon patch is all kinds of borked on my laptop at the moment so its afforded me time to get reacquainted with Card Hunter as I hadn't played it since its beta a year or so ago.

There have certainly been a lot of quality-of-life changes which is fantastic as it was an overly-clicky game. Space bar previews cards, Ctrl+LC sells treasure as soon as you earn it etc. After only a few hours I've already for a few alternate specs for each Hero, so tailoring them to the requirements of each dungeon is a lot of fun. I've only had to repeat one dungeon so far due to poor item planning but I hear it gets pretty bloody tricky later on.

Does anyone else play this? I'm interested to see how multiplayer works out

edit: In unrelated news I saw that Amplitude Studios (Endless Legend/Space/Dungeon fame) are going to announce a new Legend expansion and "something big" at this upcoming Gamescon in September! Hypeeeee

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Can't a man sleep in peace?!

xN9WIR5.png

@Viking knows i'm always packing a hose, and ready to get down and dirty when things heat up! Thanks so much, this game looks really interesting, and I had it on my wishlist for a while before! Woo!

Not to be outdone, the Dutch Keymaster, @Isorn, strikes while im still asleep too, hitting me with a key for Real Boxing! Never heard of it, but thank you also. <3

Now hit other people with gifts! I dont deserve so much stuff. I suggest @Jeix he doesn't win enough giveaways.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I rebought WWE 2k15 last night and was super excited that it runs succesfully! I haven't watched wrestling for so long that I don't actually know who many of the characters are, but it's still fun and there seem to be a fair amount of classic guys in it.

It has this super cool thing where you can play a historic match and if you trigger off some event the computer takes over briefly for a scripted event pulled out of the real match with super specific commentary. It's really great - I'm looking forward to getting everything unlocked in it. There are like 350+ pages of community created wrestlers to download so if you really need Shrek and Pikachu in your league you can do that without making your own.

• Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    I rebought WWE 2k15 last night and was super excited that it runs succesfully! I haven't watched wrestling for so long that I don't actually know who many of the characters are, but it's still fun and there seem to be a fair amount of classic guys in it.

It has this super cool thing where you can play a historic match and if you trigger off some event the computer takes over briefly for a scripted event pulled out of the real match with super specific commentary. It's really great - I'm looking forward to getting everything unlocked in it. There are like 350+ pages of community created wrestlers to download so if you really need Shrek and Pikachu in your league you can do that without making your own.

Glad to hear the game is fun. I've enjoyed the games over the years and was stoked to see it finally coming to PC, but was cautiously optimistic. By the time I can actually buy games, it should be super cheap, too!

I'm guessing the controls work pretty much like they would on the Xbox? Can you use MP3s for wrestler entrance music?

• DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Final Call.

GIVEAWAYS FOR THE NEWELL!

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Ends on Friday.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
    I have a small announcement to make, that isn't very small at all and is actually kind of long but I think most of you will want to read it anyway.

Well, looks like the cat's out of the bag now for the most part. Curtain's got more holes than fabric left in it so no sense hiding anymore. Yep, I'm Nobody. This is probably not a great shock to most of you.

First off I'd like to thank @Drake for enabling me to pull off this mystery in the first place for as long as it went. I spoke with him in the beginning to ask for Nobody (previously known as Jack in his life as a TF2 idling account) to be allowed into the Steam group, since I know a fair few people would automatically reject his overtures at friendship if he wasn't, and the most crucial part of the plan was at the very start just getting a good number of friends to seem inconspicuous. Some were suspicious but no one really knew what Nobody was intended for. With Drake's blessing I brought Nobody into being and he kept the secret of Nobody's true identity and purpose.

From the start Nobody was intended to be an anonymous gifting account to direct at anyone who displayed class in the Steam thread. They have a tendency to retaliate when gifted, something I didn't want, so an anonymous account was the only way I'd reach them with impunity. The first friend invites I sent out was a smokescreen with the real targets among the many. I watched the Steam thread buzz about this strange new person tossing out friend invites left and right, which seemed suspicious but they were part of the Steam group so surely it must be legit right?

Once I got a good number of friends on Nobody I switched gears and began the gifting, relying on the thread to give the name momentum and ignite interest. This worked out very well, with a few hiccups along the way. Whenever someone bestowed a particularly incredible amount of class I had Nobody on hand to make a response to the gifters while concealing who was wearing the mask.

Meanwhile, as Madican I watched and observed Steam chat and the forums, picking up details on the kinds of gifts someone might want or didn't want along with some quick responses to people in chat itself, though I will admit I abused the Nobody persona a few times to gift things for my own amusement, such as giving @Pixelated Pixie the Gender Bender game that the Steam thread finds such amusement in. Sorry! I think I may have also given at least one person Bad Rats.

There are several reasons I created Nobody. The biggest reason was a desire to contribute a mystery to Steam thread, something that would become entwined in its culture. I like to think I succeeded with this, smiling every time Nobody's name was mentioned with the same air as that of a boogeyman.

The second reason was that I wanted to gift, but in a way that no one would add me to a List or retaliate. Anonymous really was the only way to go here, and I swore to myself I would do everything possible to remain as such unless specifically called out with damning evidence or the facade had worn thin enough that the "secret" was pretty much out. This second scenario is what prompted the dialogue you're reading.

Third, I wanted to see what people would do with Nobody. While ideally Nobody would have remained anonymous forever, I knew I'd make mistakes along the line and at best I'd be revealed within the year by someone hunting me. Especially when I had every intention of using Nobody to do things like inflame gifting wars with false declarations of "Blame X." So I made a game of the hunt, lying and pointing people in the wrong direction, adding my false information to the mix to create confusion. Some had suspicions of me after a while but no one had the evidence for a solid conviction. It was when people talked to Nobody that I was hard-pressed to keep the secret, since I'm not particularly good at playing the long con and avoiding saying too much. More than once I gave away too much info in my opinion, particularly every time I mentioned Nobody was little more than a mask for a shadow to wear. Take a look at my Steam avatar sometime.

Nobody was hunted by quite a few people, but caught by only a couple. Here's who did it and how.

- @Big Classy : Big Classy was the first to discover the identity of Nobody sometime after Thanksgiving. I remember it because I'd gotten home from the week at my parents' and was tired. I initially sought a way to gift him a PSN gift card but this was stymied by a lack of address. I queried chat about something, I forget whether it was about the address or a card option, and then when I was unable to find a way I ended up tossing a Steam game at him, foolishly lamenting how I was unable to send what I really wanted to. He scrolled up through the history, found my chat posts, and put 2+2 together to catch me, though he did agree to keep the secret so I could continue to be Nobody.

- @Isorn : Isorn was the first true hunter to catch Nobody and would have been the first person to find out who I was had I not bungled up with Big Classy, who informed me how close Isorn was to finding out with literally two names on his list. I attempted to feed him some misinformation but it was for naught. He'd found me through some very impressive Google-Fu, using the previous Jack name of the Nobody account as well as the name from the email, which I hadn't realized displayed to everyone Nobody gifted and to this day served as the single biggest weakpoint to the secret since it's my real name, to discover the old forum I used to frequent where my signature held a number of links, including a deviantART and information on my true name. With that, Nobody was caught and Isorn also agreed to keep it a secret, informing me occasionally of when someone was getting too close for comfort and enabling me to feed misinformation or point out a false suspect to divert attention. He's also the one who taught me the trick to sending a gift via email when particularly stubborn targets like @iolo and @Adellios tried to evade Nobody's friendship.

- @Shade and Evi : I'd been poking at Shade for a while with Nobody, little realizing he and Evi had been keeping track of the times the gifts went and who was in chat. Little by little they narrowed it down and then snapped the trap shut on Nobody with definitive proof. Considering prior to this Shade had shown the ability to find addresses of people with their names, and had failed to find my current one, I'd believed I was safe. Like the rest, he and Evi agreed to keep my secret and enabled me to continue being Nobody.

However, it was at this point I felt the curtain was beginning to fall. While no one else conclusively caught Nobody after Shade, rumor began circulating and attempts at misdirection failed. Madican had become the prime suspect for being Nobody and the game was drawing to a close. When I made yet another mistake and @destroyah87 noticed and called me out on it in a private Steam chat, though I did pull a particularly fine trick in my opinion by hiding a lie in the truth in a lie, I knew that was the death knell for Nobody's current existence. It's become quite common now when Nobody is mentioned for my name to pop up, or vice versa, which further spurred this decision to officially raise the curtain.

I'm going to cap off this little dissertation with two announcements. The first is that I have no intention to let Nobody die completely. Instead, I offer the use of Nobody as a thread-wide anonymous gifting service, where people can gift the Nobody account with the name of the intended target in the gift message and Nobody will transfer it as a 100% anonymous middleman. Even though it's known that I control the Nobody account, the real gifter would remain hidden. If anyone else had some ideas along the same lines, such as anonymous questions to another person, Nobody could be used for that too.

The second announcement is simple. Over the course of being Nobody I saw many people declare that when they found out who it was they would have their vengeance. Well sorry to say that won't be happening, because I will be refusing any and all gifts for a good long while after this post to avoid such a response. How long? Who knows, I won't be giving a set timeline. Until I feel that any potential retaliation due to Nobody has passed is the best answer you'll get. Until then I'm hitting the Decline button every time.

With that, I thank you all for letting me contribute something to this Steam thread other than horrific puns. I hope you enjoyed it. If anyone has questions about Nobody I'll do my best to answer them, but now it's back to just being Madican.

• rikdalyrikdaly Registered User regular

I haven't played a wrestling game since the PS1 days, I used to love them so I've been keeping an eye on this and it's good to hear it's a fun game. 2K are usually pretty good at putting things on sale so it should be at a price I'd like to pay soon enough

steam_sig.png
    Considering who you were in Steam Battle 2015 @Madican, it somehow doesn't surprise me at all that you're Nobody. Jolly good show old chap, you've brought much cheer and bemusement to many a Steam thread denizen and I salute you for it. Something tells me your change of gears for Nobody to become an anonymous gifting account is going to be well-abused come Gale time!

steam_sig.png
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Madican is also Atrios!

• destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Madican, awesome job. Nobody brought much amusement and displays of class.

I can't say for certain if I still believed it was you or not after our last conversation, I'd like to say I did as there was a hint of "the lady doth protest too much" I was thinking on, but as I said in the private chat I really didn't care to ferret out the exact truth of it. Nobody, to me, was more fun as the anonymous mystery gifter. Like Santa Clause, sometimes the truth isn't as magical. :smile:

In any case, I didn't have any plans to out you or blame you more than I already had before that last chat.

I know I won't be sending any gifts your way just because of the Nobody business. Though I understand your statement to refuse any and all gifts for some amount of time.

steam_sig.png
  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Hot Coffee has nothing on Way of the Samurai 4s seduction.

Going to link it just in case.

• IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    That's awesome Madican. Though I don't have the time to participate in the thread and chat as much as I once did, it was always fun seeing the mystery and and legend of Nobody grow.

Good stuff!

edited July 2015

Glad to hear the game is fun. I've enjoyed the games over the years and was stoked to see it finally coming to PC, but was cautiously optimistic. By the time I can actually buy games, it should be super cheap, too!

I'm guessing the controls work pretty much like they would on the Xbox? Can you use MP3s for wrestler entrance music?

I'd assume so given I play it with a 360 controller and it does stuff with the dual analog sticks that feels pretty console-y. I hadn't played a wrestling game since maybe the first Smackdown on the PS2 and the All-Stars arcade style game from a few years back and I picked this one up pretty quickly.

I still haven't quite figured out how I'm doing some of the moves I'm doing at times, but in just a few hours of playing I was still able to win a few matches. Not sure on the mp3s in entrances yet, haven't messed much with the create a wrestler modes too much.

The entrances that are there for actual wrestlers are pretty great though. They have all sorts of animations and special effects and music. Even the classic wrestler intros, like the Honky Tonk Man, are just perfectly animated and have their real music.

The only real limitation I've seen so far is you can't create a female wrestler from scratch like you can a male one.

Edit: I should add it feels slower paced than the games I used to play on the Playstation which could be turn off for some. It's more like watching a match than a video game if that makes any sense. I guess reading reviews it was a downgrade in some ways from prior games in the series - but since I didn't play any of those, I guess I didn't have that issue.

Lindsay Lohan on
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular

What the fuuuuuuuck did I just watch?

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust

That brings back memories of how my wife and I met. Oh the romance.

This discussion has been closed.