As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Eat Poop You Cat - Fifteen and Two Thousands IS OVER! Results on PAGE 24!

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    This is going to be a good show I think

dN0T6ur.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Dammit, I need to see this!

• SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    You didn't show the original phrase at the top!

• PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Syphyre wrote: »

In the alt thread that picture WAS the original phrase.

• bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    BRAVO! spares

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Perrsun wrote: »
    Syphyre wrote: »

In the alt thread that picture WAS the original phrase.

Ohhh Gotcha

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    as an aside, I only noticed after sending it on that the groin injury fairly resembles Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

also Houk, I love what you did with that.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Wow

wow

That chain is incredible

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    OK, so I'm done and about to make the posts. I'll make a different post for each team, because these are huge.

I just want to say a few things:
    I did end up taking up @Munkus Beaver on the suggestion to convert everything to a forum-hosted image.

Because of that, the real winners are the people that submitted them that way in the first place and didn't force me to save your image and upload it again.

There was 1 person on each team that gave me a terrible caption. I rubbed their nose in it, and made them do it again, WITH FEELING. They know who they are, and now they can see how much better the chain was because I made them WORK FOR IT. I could have given up on you, but instead I MADE YOU BETTER.

And now, without further adieu...

Both teams were given a seed caption. (This is the same caption that inspired my art from the Spare Chain)

That caption was ripped directly from @Rankenphile
    I HAND THE WHEEL OF THE INFERNAL MACHINE TO A NOVICE AND THE FIRST THING HE DOES IS SMASH INTO A FIREPLUG

MY LEGACY IS RUINED

edited July 2015
    THE FINAL CHAIN OF THE BLUE TEAM
    Draw: Syphyre
    cul9x2ujelt0.jpg
    -Straightzi
    Speed 7: The Sum of All Gears
    Draw: Tam
    dykrqun2szc4.jpg
    -Bucketman
    The Jeep destroyed, Bobby Generic realized the only way to get the bomb out of the city in time was his old childhood tricycle
    Draw: cabsy
    v9g6mhmjn5r8.jpg
    -facetious
    Solid Snake prioritizes big-wheeling over saving Washington DC.
    Draw: Platypus Beirut
    3vk48aws4npn.jpg
    -quantumturk
    In retrospect, hiring Michael Bay to lead the Mexican flag re-design wasn’t even the worst decision they made that day.
    Draw: The Hanged Man
    2pxz0s7kid4h.jpg
    -crwth
    she hulks tenure as the Mexican ambassador didn't go quite as expected
    Draw: Dr. Flamingo
    cs6ln4o1itgj.png
    -munkus beaver
    Maracas. Why did it have to be Maracas?
    Draw: fightinfilipino
    1ik96xngdgbv.png
    -luvthemonkey
    Marketing for the Harry Bellafonte-penned soundtrack to Indiana Jones: The Search for More Money went to some pretty weird places.
    Draw: Cello
    ennezfw25mqe.jpg
    Cello. Marketing for the Harry Bellafonte-penned Soundtrack to Indiana Jones: The Search for More Money Went To Some Pretty Weird Places (in crayon, on canvas). 2015. Social Entropy++, The Internet. July 8, 2015.
    -darleysam
    As the clouds part revealing your your final, eternal destination, you begin to realise…
    That is not St Peter.
    Those are not pearly gates.
    This is not heaven.
    This is not heaven indeed.
    Draw: Goose!
    zzm7g7xhyjwg.png
    -ASimPerson
    "The Moon was full. He now knew there wasn't much time."
    Draw: see317
    c0hfidcfzqli.jpg
    -that dave fella
    I was expecting pink but all I got was an eyeful of brown.
    Draw: Virgil_Leads_You
    gjaefd8x9u90.jpg
    -jebusud
    "Who could have foreseen that the psychic invaders from Ursa Major would succumb to such... simple tactics?"
    Draw: Darkprimus
    6qkfc1pwa5pt.gif
    -Elaro
    "Once again, the day is saved, thanks to poor libidinal discipline!"
    Draw: gizzy
    4rz7qwvx1sf1.jpg
    -Nirya
    AXE's new ad campaign in Mexico for their shark-repellant spray is starting to get off-message.
    Draw: machwing
    e57vpjnvhmgv.png
    -Crimson King
    "As the drone of the federal helicopters faded into the distance, a cold grin swept across Chapo's face. When he sat up the tears he'd feigned were gone. Laughter, dark as the sea, bubbled up from somewhere deep inside him.

They'd thought they could cage him? They'd never accounted for the cartel's alliance with Aquaman."
    Draw: Peen
    6i667frhu9lx.jpg
    -langly
    "Yes, Yes," Jude Law thought. "With this army of exploding dolphins, not even Poseidon himself could stand before me!"
    Draw: Noisymunk
    45bmb44i784r.png
    -omnipotentbagel
    "As he rode to the final destruction of the great Satan, Atlantica, Jude shouted with joy, for he knew 72 virgins awaited him on the other side."
    Draw: trippyjing
    zug6zhu7arm4.png
    -DeliciousTacos
    "Finally the sultan's palace will feel Jude Law's Strangelove"
    Draw: GSM
    sp5qqew78fdi.jpg
    -larlar
    Governments could no longer deny the existence of climate change after the northern lights went completely off the rails.
    BRINGING IT HOME FOR THE ARTISTS: Knob Caulk Bite 6
    n495h8a12644.jpg
    THE LAST CHANCE. NO PRESSURE-jaykaos
    The flying Ghost Train may not have been the most reliable shipping method, but every shipment of smuggled maple syrup that made it over the border was a national triumph.

Perrsun on
    edited July 2015
    THE FINAL CHAIN OF THE CAGE-FREE CERTIFIED ORGANIC SUSTAINABLY-GROWN MULTICHANNEL ADAPTIVE RETENTION SYNERGY GOLDENROD TEAM

Draw: Cantide
    svcmn1nb49f8.jpg
    -Rainfall
    The twelve-legged beast was dead,
    Only a smoking ruin for a head.
    The road was long, the water is deep
    At long last, the monster sleeps.
    Draw: mully
    rms5m4ba6kph.png
    -SLyM
    Defeated, TDOT's battle mecha sank to the ocean floor. "Back to the drawing board," he sighed
    Draw: brolo
    6daq7ru3jl91.jpg
    -Romanian my escutcheon
    The Fantastic Four were a little bit put off by Dr. Doom's anime phase.
    Draw: Fishman
    id7rwtk9ca4m.jpg
    -oghulk
    The moon hovered over the annual attendees to the sacrifice, watching as doom fell upon those deemed worthy. Wealthy members costumed in traditional garb received more of the sacrifice's blessing than those without. Access to the last bastion of wealthy civilization loomed behind them, but without the sacrifice being complete, the attendees could not enter. The moon watched and waited.
    Draw: tynic
    br278fd2c3y3.jpg
    -bendery it like beckham
    The pop corn trick loses its effectiveness when you are 384,400km from the next closest movie goer.
    Draw: kwoaru
    vw68n0fedbzn.jpg
    -hoodie13
    "From The Earth To The Moon", presented in 3-D IMAX, accompanied by copious amounts of shrooms.
    Draw: Enc
    e6dn3ry3k4cd.png
    -Zombie Hero
    One lover gazes at the other, drifting away an inch and a half each year.
    Draw: Noggin
    x7pip381wlk0.png
    -Slacker71
    Sally and Bob pass each other slowly and slimily with love in their eyes.
    Draw: ph blake
    yckvqp9rl2hi.gif
    -MadEddy
    Unmoved by the screams of her companions, young Mary watched her childhood idols meet their violent end. "It begins," she thought, and smiled.
    Draw: Jars
    adk0clg6l8a0.jpg
    -jgeis
    Samara Poppins floated into town with deadly purpose; kill the hedgehog and take its skin.
    Draw: Mr Fuzzbutt
    3cmafz4sgg42.jpg
    -ThatDudeOverThere
    "Even you cannot outrun death."
    Draw: bwanie
    bmjjm5o17leh.gif
    -Vivixenne
    Of the Four Horsemen, Death has always been known as an insufferable overachiever and something of a show-off.
    Draw: Schide
    wgyhb6o4xkmt.png
    -Weaver
    "..with the ritual of old complete, the Earth did shake, and it did groan, and a great chasm did open. The Macho Man Randy Savage had been reborn into his new, but unexpected, vessel."
    Draw: Awko
    a41rqg6ov75r.jpg
    -SanderJK
    "Oooooooh Yeaaaah" became a terror inducing cry, as the colorful parrot swept down from the volcano to eat another adventurer.
    Draw: Wyborn
    8di0zh51b3ra.png
    -MulysaSempronius
    The nurturing kirbypteryx gathers food of dubious nutritional value for her babies. Her prey either run away like cowards or attempt to fight, unable to comprehend their inevitable end. OOHHH, YEAHHHH!
    Draw: miscellaneousinsanity
    3oa6vrv1wa13.png
    -SilverWind
    The result of the Smash Brothers vote
    Created three characters of note:
    An owl named Coo
    Plus a macho man too
    And a mad monk in a black coat
    Draw: #pipe
    mkk6us0b7bsr.gif
    -raijin quickfoot
    The pungent scent of Slim Jim was all that remained as he smote his enemies.
    THE CLOSER: berk
    aoyauq0hjdg5.jpg
    ABC. ALWAYS BE CAPTIONING. COFFEE IS FOR CAPTIONERS-rhylith
    "And thus, yet another hapless band of blue army adventurers was crushed by The Goldenrod, slayer of the uniceravole, lover of the snake lady from Total Recall."

Lightning crashed. The earth rumbled. A torrent of red liquid fell upon the gruesome scene.

"DAMMIT STEVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO KEEP THE CODE RED SO CLOSE TO THE BOARD!"

Perrsun on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    okay that's pretty good

thanks

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    GO GOLD TEAM

uc3ufTB.png
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Oh my god, Latveria Comic-Con.

b1ehrMM.gif
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    Oh my god, Latveria Comic-Con.
    Cowboy Doombot

• RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    God dan, Goldenrod. I am dying over here. We did good, folks.

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    in my totally unbiased opinion goldenrun's cat ate way more poop than blue team

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Gold's path from Macho-man to kool-aid Man and back again made me laugh.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    how the fuck does everyone know what jude law looks like

uc3ufTB.png

He was voted the most handsome man in the world, his face gets around!

• MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I love the short hiatus blue team took from being about mexico

it was a short hiatus

Machwing on
    l3icwZV.png
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    bwanie's made me laugh out loud

Also I love how Goldenrod listed, separately, the distance from the moon and earth in miles AND kilometres

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    @Fishman

i died

i'm ded

uc3ufTB.png
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    both of these are too long, everyone knows brevity is the soul of wit

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

I had to fuckin' reverse-image search that because I knew that picture was a specific reference but damned if I knew what.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    vulva.jpg
    "It's finished."

forumsig.png
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    in my totally unbiased opinion goldenrun's cat ate way more poop than blue team

Yeah, as a blue teamer, I enjoyed CFCOSGMARSGT's chain more as well. Although I did enjoy reading through Blue thinking "hmm, I think I can see how this got to my image" only to be almost immediately proven very wrong.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

I have a deep and abiding affection for "kirbypteryx"

dN0T6ur.png
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    FUCK UP UR THIRST! killed me.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I thought "well, at least when the results are posted I'll finally understand the caption I got"

...nope.

edited July 2015
    tynic wrote: »
    I thought "well, at least when the results are posted I'll finally understand the caption I got"

...nope.

I'm still not sorry!

Edit oh wait it was Mully that I captioned for. Well, I'll let this stand as testament to me not paying attention ever.

Rainfall on
    caption wise, @QuantumTurk 's, @ThatDudeOverThere 's, and @Weaver 's were my favs

uc3ufTB.png
  • AwkoAwko About to poison the waterhole.Registered User regular
    Weaver's caption took me to a wonderful mindspace, which resulted in a D&D session where the PC's were all pro wrestlers travelling through time and space to stop an evil doomsday cult.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    "Doctor Doom's anime phase" killed me.

Then the Latveria comicon repeated the process.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Ok, I feel the need to explain.
    The top ten things that come to mind when I hear Michael Bay's name, in no particular order:

- The least subtle possible product placement.
    - Gratuitous use of explosions.
    - Pandering to Chinese markets.
    - Gratuitous use of Megan Fox.
    - A bloated, superfluous ensemble cast of hollow, lazy caricatures.
    - A primary protagonist who gets as much screen time as any other ten characters combined, but still avoids accumulating any discernible personality traits.
    - The cultural sensitivity of a 1940's propaganda cartoon.
    - Composition reminiscent of an ADHD kid running around in circles until he throws up.
    - Repugnant mascot characters designed to be the brand's ambassador to toy stores.
    - Dedication to using the first take, no backsies, no reshoots, we'll fix it in post (no we won't).

Desert Leviathan on
    Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    #pipe wrote: »
    My entry still tickles me.

Your entry was probably the best place my caption could have gone!

edit: Also The Hanged Man there's no need to explain, I understood your image perfectly at first glance

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    edited July 2015
    The little details in the drawings, like the Chinese Michael Bay caricatures in The Hanged Man's drawing and the reflection of the moon's spyglass in tynic's drawing, are what really get to me in these

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    The little details in the drawings, like the Chinese people in The Hanged Man's drawing and the reflection of the moon's spyglass in tynic's drawing, are what really get to me in these

The grin in the sky in Berk's.

That god damn grin in the sky makes the whole picture snap together

dN0T6ur.png