As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

First ever tinyParty presented by tinyBuild

gaminginpublicgaminginpublic Registered User regular
Hey everybody, my name is Jacob and you might remember me from Indies Need Booze at PAX East and Prime. This year I am working with tinyBuild to put on their very first party for PAX called tinyParty. Come out and play Knock-In Check-Out, Speed Runners, and Party Hard by tinyBuild! We will also be showing Bombshell by 3D Realms. This will be taking place at Capital Cider from 9pm till 1:30am. You can order food until 12am. Last call drink service stops at 1:30am and we will be asking people to leave by the time they close at 2am.

Tickets are $27.37 which includes the eventbrite fee. Why are tickets so much? This helps us cover the costs of the venue and provide some really cool items for you all. Our party guarantees entrance so there isn’t any waiting in massive lines and our venue also serves amazing food. With each ticket purchase we give 10% of our ticket sale profits Able Gamers Foundation. This year for each ticket you purchase you will get an Indie Box for Boid. Here’s everything listed you get in the box.

kyYl4qP.png?1

IBJ0OwR.jpg?1

4DUdDZU.jpg?1

Boid Indie Box
1 Boid Stress Ball
1 Bombshell 2GB USB Military Dog Tag
1 code to Retro/Grade
1 code to Boid
1 code to Darkest Dungeon
1 code to 3D Realms Anthology
1 code to Pixel: ru² (are you squared)
1 code to Closure

Able Gamers Foundation will also be doing a charity raffle for cool prizes. Tickets cost two dollars for one.

We are also looking for six volunteers this year to work from 8pm to 2am as volunteers for the event. For volunteering we will provide you with a tinyBuild hat, tinyBuild lanyard, and tinyBuild t-shirt in your size! We will also be having a group meal prior to the event starting at 7:30pm where you can meet with Indie Box, tinyBuild, Indie Game Stand, and 3D Realms staff. Please email us at indiesneedbooze@gmail.com for questions about volunteering or the event itself.

• Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    This clashes massively with Pre PAX Dinner and the Pre PAX Board game events :( I'm terribly torn as I'd really like to go!

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    shadowscoutshadowscout Registered User regular
    you can make the dinner and make this event - this is 2 only blocks down from Barca so you only need to leave the dinner at say 19.55 (which is pretty much when the dinner is done and the Bar crawl stuff starts to happen anyway)

I did the dinner then did the Indies Need Booze event last year (which this is replacing), you could easily do this for a couple of hours (or even an hour) then head down to the board game night (although I must admit the able gamers raffle and the rather large selection of ciders did keep me there much later last year and I ended up going straight back to my hotel rather than dropping by the Sheraton)

and if you were walking back down to the board game night you'd be walking past this anyway ....

• Options
    kropotkin wrote: »
    This clashes massively with Pre PAX Dinner and the Pre PAX Board game events :( I'm terribly torn as I'd really like to go!

Thursday is really the best day for us to have the event since I never compete on Friday with the Twitch Party. Though Really hope you make it out to our event.
    you can make the dinner and make this event - this is 2 only blocks down from Barca so you only need to leave the dinner at say 19.55 (which is pretty much when the dinner is done and the Bar crawl stuff starts to happen anyway)

I did the dinner then did the Indies Need Booze event last year (which this is replacing), you could easily do this for a couple of hours (or even an hour) then head down to the board game night (although I must admit the able gamers raffle and the rather large selection of ciders did keep me there much later last year and I ended up going straight back to my hotel rather than dropping by the Sheraton)

and if you were walking back down to the board game night you'd be walking past this anyway ....

It really means a lot you came out to my event last year. It'll be the same format but you are getting a lot more goodies with the tickets this year.

• Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    I have an idea. I shall drop off the Forum badges at the Sheraton, head to the Pre PAX Dinner then go to this. Yes this is a valid plan :)

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    MizuRyuuMizuRyuu Registered User regular
    Just want to check, you mentioned food, but is it included as part of the ticket price? If not, you should let the person who run the PAX Party Line thread know since this party is currently listed as including food...

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Since there is now a central party tracking thread, I am going to be sinking all the individual party threads that are not forum-organized events.

• Options
    I'll post on that immediately. It doesn't include food but you can order food from the venue the same goes with drinks.

• Options
    PerestroikaPerestroika Registered User regular
    I have a group dinner that night, but it might be worth it to stop by and pester tinyBuild about Speedrunners for XB1 :P

It's just me, a block of dirt, and a cavern full of danger.
    PAX Prime Attendee: '10, '12, '13, '14
    Prime 2015 Cosplay: Hilda, Female Sunset City Hero, Squirtle Squad url="http://www.facebook.com/steleus"]X[/url
  • Options
    I have a group dinner that night, but it might be worth it to stop by and pester tinyBuild about Speedrunners for XB1 :P

You totally can bother them!!!