As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Eat Poop You Cat - Fifteen and Two Thousands IS OVER! Results on PAGE 24!

1212223242527»

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    Courtesy @Mike_LL, we actually already have a pretty good idea about anime Dr. Doom:

tumblr_nevhk5Nv3Y1r41zlxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhl3saK02O1r41zlxo1_r3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhmpthxLev1r41zlxo1_1280.jpg

Holy

Shit

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    @darleysam

I just... I can't stop laughing

I also appreciate that my MLA citation was kept in full. It's important that people are able to correctly refer to my masterpiece when it goes down in the history books

So proud! Likewise to @Goose!, that was superb.

I had a bunch of others that I ended up choosing from, which I feel like sticking in a spoiler here for posterity:
    -“I promised to find you, Ern,” he swore, “wherever you went, whatever it took.”

-Sure, a urine test would reveal if your political cartoonist has been abusing hallucinogens, but it tends to show itself long before that becomes necessary.

-Ulitsa Sezam is brought to you by the letters Д, Ф, and the number 6

forumsig.png
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I love that Jude Law was what Langly got from my pic, noisymunk and trippy's pictures are excellent.

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Peen wrote: »
    I love that Jude Law was what Langly got from my pic, noisymunk and trippy's pictures are excellent.

@Langly

I have a question. And be honest here.

Did you really think El Chapo was Jude Law?

:lol:

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »

@Langly

Maybe if he spent a semester abroad he'd know better.

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

Langly

I'm not sure what the implication of that is, I just can't decide if it is funnier if he thought they were the same person, of if it is funnier if it was a deliberate misinterpretation.

For all I know that isn't El Chapo. I don't know what he looks like. But I do know that it definitely isn't Jude Law. It went to hilarious and great places because of it though, and for that I applaud @Langly .

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    I haven't laughed aloud at something as hard as I laughed at this... well in years.

+1 I can't wait for the next one!

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

Langly

I'm not sure what the implication of that is, I just can't decide if it is funnier if he thought they were the same person, of if it is funnier if it was a deliberate misinterpretation.

For all I know that isn't El Chapo. I don't know what he looks like. But I do know that it definitely isn't Jude Law. It went to hilarious and great places because of it though, and for that I applaud @Langly .

http://youtu.be/ZvzHyHgc4lA

• Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    True story: Mine came about after 3 failed attempts at drawing an Outrun cabinet.

Shame really, I had a cute little death giving both fingers already done.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I was half-expecting to come back from vacation and see this was still not finished.

The results have pleased me. They have pleased me greatly.