As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Summer [chat] Done Quick

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Sorry to disappoint you nerds, but Ronda Rousey is an anime.

https://youtu.be/tzoj5XKEWLQ

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    It's Vulcan. It says Kol-ut-Shan, or, in English, Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations, aka IDIC.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    milski wrote: »

i think you misunderstand what disappoints these nerds

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

i think you misunderstand what disappoints these nerds

No don't you get it

she likes dbz

that's a scrub tier anime

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    ahahaha alright you got me dark souls

*walk through fog expecting to enter a new area*

*giant demon mini boss immediately cleaves my character into the dirt with a giant machete over and over again*

dead.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    does anyone here have experience with transatlantic flights

return to Florida is ~€500

one way to Florida is €550, Florida to New York is €110 each way, New York to Dublin is €550

would I be best just getting return flights between Dublin and Florida/Florida and NYC (so Dub -> Flo -> NYC -> Flo -> Dub). Would add another stop to the trip, but save me like €600

• Options
    my favorite dark souls is the fucker with the 2 dogs'

oh no wait its the fuckers on the ledges, I dont need to specify because half the damn game is on ledges

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    PASSERBYE PLS

Don't tease us on the forums when you've already basically said what it is on twitter!

Coinage on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Consarnit, I mailed away for my credit score and somehow got my credit file instead.

*burns capitalism card, sails away to cannibal island*

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    I am disappointed because Dragon Ball Z sucked, not because of whoever Ronda Rousey is.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

*giant demon mini boss immediately cleaves my character into the dirt with a giant machete over and over again*

dead.

If it's the Capra demon, then that boss is somehow both one of the hardest bosses in the game for new players, and almost never a problem for players who have played before.

Like, it took me forever to beat the Capra Demon, but I'm now capable of beating it 100% of the time with any character I run to it. On the other hand, it didn't take me long to beat a boss on top of a certain fortress, but I could still get killed pretty easily later on if I screwed up.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    It's wingdings.

• Options
    dbz abridged however is great

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    PASSERBYE PLS

Don't tease us on the forums when you've already basically said what it is on twitter!

Not my fault most of y'all never click links. Besides, I already answered up there^^^. :)

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Pho time! Later all1

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    It looks a bit like a cross between musical notation and alchemical symbols.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    I also already teased and told everyone on Facebook, too.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

one way to Florida is €550, Florida to New York is €110 each way, New York to Dublin is €550

would I be best just getting return flights between Dublin and Florida/Florida and NYC (so Dub -> Flo -> NYC -> Flo -> Dub). Would add another stop to the trip, but save me like €600

the flight between NYC and FL is not terribly long, so for that much money, i'd say the extra stop is worth it

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    It's wingdings.

That would be hilarious.

• Options
    Gim wrote: »
    Consarnit, I mailed away for my credit score and somehow got my credit file instead.

you

mailed?

for your credit score?

gim are you like 80 years old

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Passerbye wrote: »
    It's Vulcan. It says Kol-ut-Shan, or, in English, Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations, aka IDIC.

IDIC is something I say to myself on a daily basis.

Other people tend to tell me "UDIC" also on a daily basis.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Drez wrote: »

Ahahahahahahahaha penis.

• Options
    edited July 2015

Ahahahahahahahaha penis.

That's what Chinese hookers tell me on a monthly basis. While pointing.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited July 2015

you

mailed?

for your credit score?

oh my God, Chanus just old-shamed me

Chanus

F'N CHANUS

*sails faster to cannibal island*

Gim on
  • Options

you

mailed?

for your credit score?

Chanus

F'N CHANUS

because mailing for your credit score is something a foolish child would do!

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

That seems pretty sane to me. Though I would advise against doing the two return legs (NYC to Florida then Florida to Dublin) without at least a day in between, just in case there is some kind of shenanigans on the NYC to Florida bit and you miss the flight back to Dublin.

Also fucking preclearance in Dublin Airport is a fucking joke, give yourself more than three hours from entering the airport to boarding, if you can.

I almost missed mine because of fuck off queues going on forever.

sig.gif
  • Options

Ahahahahahahahaha penis.

They may be on to something. Though if they're laughing, probably not.

• Options

dead.

If it's the Capra demon, then that boss is somehow both one of the hardest bosses in the game for new players, and almost never a problem for players who have played before.

Like, it took me forever to beat the Capra Demon, but I'm now capable of beating it 100% of the time with any character I run to it. On the other hand, it didn't take me long to beat a boss on top of a certain fortress, but I could still get killed pretty easily later on if I screwed up.

That boss gave me Capra tunnel syndrome.

• Options

the flight between NYC and FL is not terribly long, so for that much money, i'd say the extra stop is worth it

google flights is saying like, 3 hours. That is definitely worth it

i was just wondering if there was some magic booking trick to getting around the states and back to ireland

spending less money to take more flights is crazy talk to me

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    @Gonmun
    It was mostly poop

• Options

Ahahahahahahahaha penis.

They may be on to something. Though if they're laughing, probably not.

Hahahaahahahah

• Options

you

mailed?

for your credit score?

Chanus

F'N CHANUS

because mailing for your credit score is something a foolish child would do!

OLD PARTY ON, WAYNE!

• Options
    HerrCron wrote: »

That seems pretty sane to me. Though I would advise against doing the two return legs (NYC to Florida then Florida to Dublin) without at least a day in between, just in case there is some kind of shenanigans on the NYC to Florida bit and you miss the flight back to Dublin.

Also fucking preclearance in Dublin Airport is a fucking joke, give yourself more than three hours from entering the airport to boarding, if you can.

I almost missed mine because of fuck off queues going on forever.

is this some thing with the states? It's never taken me more than like, 40 mins to get through Dub airport security

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    It looks a bit like a cross between musical notation and alchemical symbols.

I was talking with Nina (tattoo artist) about that while she was working, wondering how many people would think it was some kind of archaic musical notation.

• Options

google flights is saying like, 3 hours. That is definitely worth it

i was just wondering if there was some magic booking trick to getting around the states and back to ireland

spending less money to take more flights is crazy talk to me

flying back out of NYC would probably be ideal, but i don't know of a way to fly into one city and fly out of another without booking individual flights

• Options
    edited July 2015
    I have no idea where Ireland is but I would think the fastest method would be to go straight up, hover while letting the Earth spin beneath you, and just descend right on top of Ireland or something. Probably save on gas, too.

Drez on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Gonmun
    It was mostly poop

mostly

• Options
    i dunno if i am doing nyc, but i figure if i book florida return flights for the planned dates, even if i don't go to nyc then i can just dick around florida for a few extra days

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Today I finished two things

@Donkey Kong I finally finished spirit tracks. I blew through it without doing any of the side stuff so I was a litttttle fucked near the end but scraped through with one heart left in the bag. It was....alright. I thought the story was better than phantom hourglass but I would rather sail than operate a scrubby train on restrictive tracks. Also FUCK THE SPIRIT FLUTE. I am glad my days of blowing into the mic like a fucking idiot on public transportation are over

@Jacobkosh finished moribito. I'm not going to lie--I teared up at the end. I checked on the U.S. translations of the novels and apparently scholastic only brought the first two over and said they weren't going to continue the series, and I'm liek, omg, but TandaxBalsa OTP!!!??!!?

I feel accomplished today *wipes sweat of hardworking media consumption from brow*

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Awww, now the endorphin high is wearing off. Still, 3 hours, not bad. The one for my nose piercing lasted about that long, too.

This discussion has been closed.