As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Summer [chat] Done Quick

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Ok suckers

I'm sleepy

Gnight

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    i dont think rich people like talking about money

so they probably wont bring it up

unless they're new money

i don't expect them to be lighting cigars with notes or whatever

but like where i'm from is heavily associated with low income and high crime

i'd rather that was not something they associated with me, ya know

"oh you work with computers and travel to tell jokes" would be so much better than "there was a shooting how close to your house?"

Absolutely. I'm sure it'll be fine.

If not, you could always try going back in time and being born in better circumstances.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    My wife wants this bag that is over $3k. Even for me, that seems nuts. It is nice though.

girl is eyeing up one that costs in the region of €5k as her birthday present from her father

i still find it hard to comprehend, but more power to them if that's a thing they can do

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Good god it's going to be a bajillion degrees tomorrow

Ffffffffff

Morning run gonna suuuuuuuuuuuuck

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    I accidently viewed a random advertisement just now, is it just me or are skin care ads getting more ridiculous?

Buy new brandname foreignpossiblyfrenchsoundingword elixir now with more letter number for more denser (wtf?) radiant etc etc etc skin new from brandname. All over a backdrop of impossibly smooth and probably photo shopped skin bearing models.

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Alright, time to unwrap the saran wrap and get dinner started. Then make with the weeaboo.

Might talk to y'all later. Or tomorrow. <3

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    That was so good. I dont remember the last time I did this.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »

neco you've done this every day for the last forty five years

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i need to get the cats little kitty cpap machines they snore so much

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Chanus wrote: »

neco you've done this every day for the last forty five years

Hey how many days in a row did you hunt and gather food back in the day, huh?

How about you valet-park your high horse, slick, and take it easy on your old buddy Neco?

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

Get some welding gloves too, unless you want shredded arms.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

Get some welding gloves too, unless you want shredded arms.

no

kitty

the air is good for you kitty

no

kitty

no

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    woot, time to head home

and I was a bit leering about the whole volunteering thing on launch day until SKFM came out against it. That really put my mind at rest that it's the right thing to do.

I'm in favor of a droid phones and minecraft now. Your move.

• Options
    someone I've not seen in ages sent me a message today saying "hey, i'm really enjoying your facebook posts lately. You're getting funnier"

so that's something

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    hey tav i'm really enjoying your penny-arcade posts lately

you're getting funnier

funnier lookin

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »

you're getting funnier

funnier lookin

damn

son

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    do they know you do comedy or is it unrelated mompliments

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    blorrrrf

I am two weeks out from having to submit the written component of my next major PhD milestone - minimum of 25k chapter-drafted words showing my progress and preliminary findings

I have over 25k written (closer to 40k really) but I have a supervisor meeting today and I am intensely worried that they are going to tell me I need to re-write a bunch of stuff, or that what I have written to submit it garbage from a butt

then I have to do a presentation a fortnight after that submission in front of a panel of examiners who'll either tell me I'm good to keep going, or that I am garbage from a butt and should not continue in my research

but I gotta hold out... gotta be alive for when... MGSV is released...

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    sometimes i shock myself how much time i can waste if i watch a single youtube video
    i was just like
    okay i will watch this one 4 minute video and then do other things
    because it leads to too many

ughhhh wasted like an hour

poo
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

you're getting funnier

funnier lookin

damn

son

Your heckler game needs some work.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    blorrrrf

I am two weeks out from having to submit the written component of my next major PhD milestone - minimum of 25k chapter-drafted words showing my progress and preliminary findings

I have over 25k written (closer to 40k really) but I have a supervisor meeting today and I am intensely worried that they are going to tell me I need to re-write a bunch of stuff, or that what I have written to submit it garbage from a butt

then I have to do a presentation a fortnight after that submission in front of a panel of examiners who'll either tell me I'm good to keep going, or that I am garbage from a butt and should not continue in my research

have you tried doing a bunch of coke and believing in yourself

• Options
    nfmFIMH.jpg

• Options
    Is that... on an inner thigh?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    4th anniversary badge.

God I am so old

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    do they know you do comedy or is it unrelated mompliments

they know i do comedy but most of my facebook stuff is just "here's something i noticed" or whatever

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    blorrrrf

I have never done either of those things

• Options
    I bet that's a really interesting first blowjob with a new person conversation.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    4th anniversary badge.

God I am so old

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    i have ninth anniversary badge and i'm an infant q.e.d

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    nfmFIMH.jpg

avface

• Options

you're getting funnier

funnier lookin

damn

son

Your heckler game needs some work.

i've only had one heckler in the last few months

i literally just said "fuck off" which got the biggest cheer of the night

i think they'd been acting up the whole time

• Options
    blorrrrf

I have never done either of those things

the former helps a lot with the latter

• Options
    gym update: I went to the gym for the first time in years on Monday

it is now Wednesday and I am still limping due to my sore thigh muscles

my body is weak and disgusting...

• Options
    4th anniversary badge.

God I am so old

><

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    according to google maps, the shooting was 300 metres from my house

Hey as long as the shooting wasn't inside your house or at your house you're all good in my book

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2015
    Kana wrote: »
    according to google maps, the shooting was 300 metres from my house

Hey as long as the shooting wasn't inside your house or at your house you're all good in my book

This is a bad attitude. Please call the police the next time someone shoots a gun outside your house!

spacekungfuman on
  • Options
    This bus is hella late

Its gonna take hella forever to get home

Im hella mad

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    This bus is hella late

Its gonna take hella forever to get home

Im hella mad

*hella hug*

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Hakkekage I am so happy that you enjoyed Moribito as much as I did. I would love to see more animu or more TV in general in that vein.

This is a completely different thing and style of thing, but have you seen Psycho-Pass yet? I watched through it recently and quite dug it. It's a bit more generic animu #3785-B in terms of the like character designs and stuff (the bad guy is straight out of JRPG central casting and it's like...why) but it has a really well-done sci-fi world whose implications it takes the time to explore rather than simply using as a backdrop for generic goings-on.

Dis is like a cop recommending their favorite type of meth

Someone call Internal Affairs Mod Squad

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
This discussion has been closed.