As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Next page error?

about 50% of the time today, when I try and go to the next page of a thread, it'll bring me to the thread list instead.

Like tried to go to the next page of Bad Jokes, and was brought to main Se++ thread list, seems to remember where I was I can re-enter the thread and still be at the page I last read.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I noticed that on my phone earlier today

seems fine now that I'm on the full site though (assumed it was time initially)

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    not sure if this is the same bug, but starting today, much less frequently than 50% of the time, when I change pages in a thread it sends me to the forum index page ( http://forums.penny-arcade.com/ ), but the URL in the browser is still for where I clicked to go

e: also this is being discussed in the "forums having a hard time" thread

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    just had it happen on the full site, so I guess it really was a time thing

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    It happens to me when I try to open threads, forums, look at bookmarks, or even check my agrees/awesomes.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    We've fixed this now, thanks!

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Geth close thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative IcyLiquid. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.