Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

DEATH NOTE: Page 8: a fallen god

135678

Posts

  • CantideCantide regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    (( To be honest, I'm kinda glad I was staked. I work most days from 2-11, so if I'd known the end-of-round time was 11, meaning I'd miss all the voting and debate in the last few hours of every round, I probably wouldn't've joined in the first place. Good luck guys! ))

    Cantide on
  • B:LB:L regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg Hmm...clawshrimpy...

    Shrimps are dirty creatures of the sea. But give them claws and they become...

    LOBSTERS.

    AND YOU CAN'T TRUST A LOBSTER!!!

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • KrizKriz Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Page 3: Dear evil Diary

    RedHalo walked along the dimly lit Chinatown street on her way home, thinking to herself how hungry she was, when she felt as though she was being watched.

    As an eerie squeaking sound echoed throughout the alleyways, she doubled her pace, and worriedly glanced behind her at the dark street...

    only to smack right into the street-cart of a old Chinese man. "You watch where you are going, miss!" the old vendor said. Apologizing profusely, she decided to buy one of his mooncakes, partially to sate her appetite, but also because she felt bad for startling the old man.

    After a single bite, RedHalo suddenly felt numb all over. Her vision blurred, she collapsed on the sidewalk, and when her heart stopped beating, her wide open eyes began to glass over.

    As her mooncake rolled down the street, the squeaking of the cake cart could still be heard in the distance.


    RedHalo was killed by Kira.
    Cantide was arrested, but the deaths continue...

    Kriz on
  • redhaloredhalo Registered User
    edited October 2006
    ((aw fuck, i be dead yo))

    redhalo on
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Redhalo is dead? Then Cantide wasn't kira after all. Do you see what splitting apart gets you? It solves nothing. We can't let bickering decide who we jail. But a few facts about this are suspicious...

    -What was she eating when she died? A cake... and we happen to know a cake salesgirl in our midst. One who happened to be engaged in the civil war, and managed to twist the mob against cantide.
    -Redhalo was the only person to oppose jdarksun's mob violence method.
    -Silent Zero- you're the only one who has actively dodged making a decision. Yes it's true that I didn't voice my opinion on Clawshrimpy vs. Cantide, but that's because I felt joining the split would only worsen it. What's your reason, zero, other than some absurd taser quota.

    I'm not making accusations, mind you. I just want to hear your sides of things. If you have a side, that is.

    Dex Dynamo on
  • FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User
    edited October 2006
    allenw21.jpgGod damnit guys, look what happened now.

    clawshrimpy.

    Redhalo was the only one to vote for Branduil, suspicious.

    FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • B:LB:L regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg Hmm...interesting observations there, but don't let yourselves be swayed by conjecture over evidence.

    Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, I have recreated the exact moment of death in a sketch.

    AND HERE IT IS!!!

    8c655c676bf0cc454e9d7dcap3.th.jpg "IT IS DELICIOUS CAKE I MUST EAT IT"

    ...

    WHY IS IT YOU, JDARKSUN!?

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • BranduilBranduil Registered User
    edited October 2006
    allenw21.jpgGod damnit guys, look what happened now.

    clawshrimpy.

    Redhalo was the only one to vote for Branduil, suspicious.

    yotsubaaven3.png Don't be silly, killing Redhalo would be way too obvious if I was Kira. Look at people who are quiet as the first suspects.

    Branduil on
    mcc for admin

    I blame Whippy
  • FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Branduil wrote:
    allenw21.jpgGod damnit guys, look what happened now.

    clawshrimpy.

    Redhalo was the only one to vote for Branduil, suspicious.

    yotsubaaven3.png Don't be silly, killing Redhalo would be way too obvious if I was Kira. Look at people who are quiet as the first suspects.

    allenw21.jpgFine, Branduil, for now I will stay my vote, but I'm watching you.

    FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • RookRook regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    26410.gifIt's not always the quiet ones, they might be vocal but just joining in the crowd.

    Rook on
  • DaedalusDaedalus regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Dex Dynamo wrote:

    -Redhalo was the only person to oppose jdarksun's mob violence method.

    1pe9.jpgThat's enough for me. Think of this as for your own good, jdarksun.

    Daedalus on
  • naporeonnaporeon regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    B:L wrote:
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg Hmm...interesting observations there, but don't let yourselves be swayed by conjecture over evidence.

    Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, I have recreated the exact moment of death in a sketch.

    AND HERE IT IS!!!

    8c655c676bf0cc454e9d7dcap3.th.jpg "IT IS DELICIOUS CAKE I MUST EAT IT"

    ...

    WHY IS IT YOU, JDARKSUN!?
    avatarey2.jpg First me, now jdarksun...you keep making unfounded, random attacks, B:L, blaming others in the most ridiculous way possible for the deaths.

    I am a rational, just man, B:L, and more than willing to bow to superior reasoning, but your approach seems like a tactic that Kira might use to distract us from the task at hand.

    naporeon on
  • ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

    Saa, if jdarksun treats cakes with such abuse, how do you think he is with people, Suspicious!

    Clawshrimpy on
  • Silent ZeroSilent Zero Registered User
    edited October 2006
    stryker.gifI didn't vote last time because I don't think theres enough evidence to take down anyone, besides... Im too busy right now working to bother any of you. I mean, look at who I had to tazer... a freakin robot.

    Silent Zero on
    Yes I work for Netflix. No, I can't give you any free movies dammit.
  • gunwarriorgunwarrior regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Av_MakubeX_06.gifYo, guys! I just inve-ROBOT!!!!!NOOOOO!!!

    gunwarrior on
  • rayofashrayofash regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    blood.jpggunwarrior, stop playing with your robots and help us find Kira!

    rayofash on
  • naporeonnaporeon regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpggunwarrior, stop playing with your robots and help us find Kira!

    naporeon on
  • B:LB:L regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    naporeon wrote:
    avatarey2.jpg First me, now jdarksun...you keep making unfounded, random attacks, B:L, blaming others in the most ridiculous way possible for the deaths.

    I am a rational, just man, B:L, and more than willing to bow to superior reasoning, but your approach seems like a tactic that Kira might use to distract us from the task at hand.
    jdarksun wrote:
    Edit: The circumstances force my hand, and I retract my vote for The Warlock and instead vote for B:L. B:L, I pray your baseless accusation against me does not lead to further ruination.[/i]

    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg LOVE ME DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *victory sign*

    Only a truly suspicious person would consider my observations suspicious. Observations like a strange mustache and a cake picture, unlike the defensive accusations you make!

    I hope other people also find jdarksun's retraction peculiar, especially after naporean decided his vote. There is always two...HE MUST BE THE DARK MASTER!!!

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • gunwarriorgunwarrior regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpggunwarrior, stop playing with your robots and help us find Kira!
    Av_MakubeX_06.gifWell actualy, Ive been up hacking into computers all night. Not a single dam scrap of useful information. Oh, and i tried looking up that old guy's cart, the one who redhalo bought that cake from, it doesn't even exist.
    actually i did find something interesting, it seems redhalo was poisoned BEFORE she ate the mooncake. i think the cake was what just set it off

    gunwarrior on
  • naporeonnaporeon regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    avatarey2.jpg You will note that I gave you every opportunity to explain your behavior, B:L. That you chose to attack me instead of clearing your own name is, to me, highly suspicious.

    Let us review the facts: you accuse jdarksun, yet do not offer any real reason; the attack seems more or less random. Although you manage to turn several people against him, you yourself never moved to arrest him. Why, I wonder? What benefit could there be in raining such calumny down on him, while actually casting your vote elsewhere? Could it be that you only intend to cause division between us, so that we cannot focus on Kira's activities? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But please do explain your actions, if this is not the case.

    Also, if you seek to accuse me, the least you could do is spell my name correctly.

    naporeon on
  • naporeonnaporeon regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((OOC, could one of the GMs add status updates to the roster on the front page?))

    naporeon on
  • LanzLanz regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    naporeon wrote:
    ((OOC, could one of the GMs add status updates to the roster on the front page?))

    I'll try to work on that tonight, it might take me a bit, i've got 3 things due in two different classes tomorrow that I need to finish, but to assuage any worry, I'm caught up in tallying the votes thusfar

    Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User
    edited October 2006
    allenw21.jpgB:L does seems to be acting strangely, off to the land of dropped soap for you!

    FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • DaedalusDaedalus regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    jdarksun wrote:

    Edit: The circumstances force my hand, and I retract my vote for The Warlock and instead vote for B:L. B:L, I pray your baseless accusation against me does not lead to further ruination.

    1pe9.jpgI do apoligise, jdarksun. I'm still not entirely convinced, but B:L, with his clearly falsified evidence, presents a much more likely target than you.

    Daedalus on
  • B:LB:L regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    naporeon wrote:
    avatarey2.jpg You will note that I gave you every opportunity to explain your behavior, B:L. That you chose to attack me instead of clearing your own name is, to me, highly suspicious.

    Let us review the facts: you accuse jdarksun, yet do not offer any real reason; the attack seems more or less random. Although you manage to turn several people against him, you yourself never moved to arrest him. Why, I wonder? What benefit could there be in raining such calumny down on him, while actually casting your vote elsewhere? Could it be that you only intend to cause division between us, so that we cannot focus on Kira's activities? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But please do explain your actions, if this is not the case.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg Clever plan, Naporeon. As things are going, it might just work...

    BUT I MUST PERSEVERE FOR JUSTICE!!!

    I did not cast my vote immediately because I was trying to avoid the same situation that is befalling me now. Which is...being jailed without a chance to defend oneself!!!

    Now I only have a few hours left in which to clear my name of the wrongful suspicions you have placed on me...WANCHU! Let's do it!


    On acting strangely: You guys may think me strange...but that is exactly why I'm trustworthy! You see, I have travelled to the mountains to train in the arts of the Sexy Commando. The basis of that art is to put your opponent off-guard! At that exact moment is when they're most vulnerable! Even one regular punch can take someone out then!
    The Sexy Commando can never be used for evil; it is an art that disables, rather than kills. My strange acts are ploys to flush out this Kira once and for all!

    On accusations: Like I've said, I only made observations, and allowed you the chance to defend yourselves. As a card carrying member of the mustache lovers club, I can't but help noticing your scruffy mustache! If you think that observation warrants putting an innocent man in jail, then your intentions are clear.

    On the sketch: The sketch was never meant as "evidence" of any sort, especially not the accusatory sort. I used the latest modern technology to automatically draw the moment of death of the VICTIM, not the KILLER. If it came out wrong, don't blame the man, blame the tool!

    *pulls out an Etch-A-Sketch*

    ...


    If you still believe that I am Kira, then I will go to jail.

    But if you even have a shred of reasonable doubt, that these ploys to flush out Kira are true, rather than distractions created by Kira, then please retract your votes.

    I have created a moment where everyone is off-guard, so it should be easier to seek the clues. This is an important moment; make sure that what you vote is what you believe in!

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • DaedalusDaedalus regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    B:L wrote:
    naporeon wrote:
    avatarey2.jpg You will note that I gave you every opportunity to explain your behavior, B:L. That you chose to attack me instead of clearing your own name is, to me, highly suspicious.

    Let us review the facts: you accuse jdarksun, yet do not offer any real reason; the attack seems more or less random. Although you manage to turn several people against him, you yourself never moved to arrest him. Why, I wonder? What benefit could there be in raining such calumny down on him, while actually casting your vote elsewhere? Could it be that you only intend to cause division between us, so that we cannot focus on Kira's activities? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But please do explain your actions, if this is not the case.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg Clever plan, Naporeon. As things are going, it might just work...

    BUT I MUST PERSEVERE FOR JUSTICE!!!

    I did not cast my vote immediately because I was trying to avoid the same situation that is befalling me now. Which is...being jailed without a chance to defend oneself!!!

    Now I only have a few hours left in which to clear my name of the wrongful suspicions you have placed on me...WANCHU! Let's do it!


    On acting strangely: You guys may think me strange...but that is exactly why I'm trustworthy! You see, I have travelled to the mountains to train in the arts of the Sexy Commando. The basis of that art is to put your opponent off-guard! At that exact moment is when they're most vulnerable! Even one regular punch can take someone out then!
    The Sexy Commando can never be used for evil; it is an art that disables, rather than kills. My strange acts are ploys to flush out this Kira once and for all!

    On accusations: Like I've said, I only made observations, and allowed you the chance to defend yourselves. As a card carrying member of the mustache lovers club, I can't but help noticing your scruffy mustache! If you think that observation warrants putting an innocent man in jail, then your intentions are clear.

    On the sketch: The sketch was never meant as "evidence" of any sort, especially not the accusatory sort. I used the latest modern technology to automatically draw the moment of death of the VICTIM, not the KILLER. If it came out wrong, don't blame the man, blame the tool!

    *pulls out an Etch-A-Sketch*

    ...


    If you still believe that I am Kira, then I will go to jail.

    But if you even have a shred of reasonable doubt, that these ploys to flush out Kira are true, rather than distractions created by Kira, then please retract your votes.

    I have created a moment where everyone is off-guard, so it should be easier to seek the clues. This is an important moment; make sure that what you vote is what you believe in!

    1pe9.jpgI believe you're certifiably insane, and really ought to go to jail. As for being Kira, well, I guess we'll see tomorrow.

    Daedalus on
  • B:LB:L regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    1pe9.jpgI believe you're certifiably insane, and really ought to go to jail. As for being Kira, well, I guess we'll see tomorrow.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg If you wish to jail me, then jail me later! Lives are at stake, and a moment wasted putting someone who is not Kira in jail is a moment that Kira is loose!

    If you wish to jail me, jail me because you think I'm Kira, not because of my style!

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • DaedalusDaedalus regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    B:L wrote:
    1pe9.jpgI believe you're certifiably insane, and really ought to go to jail. As for being Kira, well, I guess we'll see tomorrow.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg If you wish to jail me, then jail me later! Lives are at stake, and a moment wasted putting someone who is not Kira in jail is a moment that Kira is loose!

    If you wish to jail me, jail me because you think I'm Kira, not because of my style!
    1pe9.jpgPerhaps I should rephrase myself. I think you're deliberately trying to confuse us with your seemingly inane babble. This means that you're either Kira, an associate of Kira's, or just a jackass. Any of these three reasons is good enough for jail, really, and it's not like we have any other evidence to go on.

    Don't take it personally. It's not like we're driving a stake through your heart here.

    Daedalus on
  • B:LB:L regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    B:L wrote:
    1pe9.jpgI believe you're certifiably insane, and really ought to go to jail. As for being Kira, well, I guess we'll see tomorrow.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg If you wish to jail me, then jail me later! Lives are at stake, and a moment wasted putting someone who is not Kira in jail is a moment that Kira is loose!

    If you wish to jail me, jail me because you think I'm Kira, not because of my style!
    1pe9.jpgPerhaps I should rephrase myself. I think you're deliberately trying to confuse us with your seemingly inane babble. This means that you're either Kira, an associate of Kira's, or just a jackass. Any of these three reasons is good enough for jail, really, and it's not like we have any other evidence to go on.

    Don't take it personally. It's not like we're driving a stake through your heart here.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg I'm not taking your vote personally. But tomorrow, someone innocent may have that stake! That is personal to me, a fighter of truth and justice!

    And have you not heard what I was saying? I AM deliberately trying to confuse someone, but that person is Kira! I believe that is the only way a person like that would make themselves known. This is the only way a civilian like I could hope to dig out the truth of Kira's identity.

    There is still plenty of evidence to go on. My actions aren't "evidence", as I've already explained them. In fact, several people have been acting suspiciously due to these actions.

    I hope that you think things through. But if I do go to jail, then I hope that my actions have been enough to cast more light on the truth about Kira.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • DaedalusDaedalus regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    B:L wrote:
    B:L wrote:
    1pe9.jpgI believe you're certifiably insane, and really ought to go to jail. As for being Kira, well, I guess we'll see tomorrow.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg If you wish to jail me, then jail me later! Lives are at stake, and a moment wasted putting someone who is not Kira in jail is a moment that Kira is loose!

    If you wish to jail me, jail me because you think I'm Kira, not because of my style!
    1pe9.jpgPerhaps I should rephrase myself. I think you're deliberately trying to confuse us with your seemingly inane babble. This means that you're either Kira, an associate of Kira's, or just a jackass. Any of these three reasons is good enough for jail, really, and it's not like we have any other evidence to go on.

    Don't take it personally. It's not like we're driving a stake through your heart here.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg I'm not taking your vote personally. But tomorrow, someone innocent may have that stake! That is personal to me, a fighter of truth and justice!

    And have you not heard what I was saying? I AM deliberately trying to confuse someone, but that person is Kira! I believe that is the only way a person like that would make themselves known. This is the only way a civilian like I could hope to dig out the truth of Kira's identity.

    1pe9.jpgThe problem here is that this pattern of behavior is indistinguishable from a smokescreen thrown up by a Kira supporter. The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced that you're one of Kira's minions. Not Kira himself (or herself, as the case may well be), of course, he'd never make himself so conspicuous. But a semi-disposable supporter among the populace? It seems likely to me.

    My vote stands.

    Daedalus on
  • B:LB:L regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    B:L wrote:
    B:L wrote:
    1pe9.jpgI believe you're certifiably insane, and really ought to go to jail. As for being Kira, well, I guess we'll see tomorrow.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg If you wish to jail me, then jail me later! Lives are at stake, and a moment wasted putting someone who is not Kira in jail is a moment that Kira is loose!

    If you wish to jail me, jail me because you think I'm Kira, not because of my style!
    1pe9.jpgPerhaps I should rephrase myself. I think you're deliberately trying to confuse us with your seemingly inane babble. This means that you're either Kira, an associate of Kira's, or just a jackass. Any of these three reasons is good enough for jail, really, and it's not like we have any other evidence to go on.

    Don't take it personally. It's not like we're driving a stake through your heart here.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg I'm not taking your vote personally. But tomorrow, someone innocent may have that stake! That is personal to me, a fighter of truth and justice!

    And have you not heard what I was saying? I AM deliberately trying to confuse someone, but that person is Kira! I believe that is the only way a person like that would make themselves known. This is the only way a civilian like I could hope to dig out the truth of Kira's identity.

    1pe9.jpgThe problem here is that this pattern of behavior is indistinguishable from a smokescreen thrown up by a Kira supporter. The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced that you're one of Kira's minions. Not Kira himself (or herself, as the case may well be), of course, he'd never make himself so conspicuous. But a semi-disposable supporter among the populace? It seems likely to me.

    My vote stands.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg A smokescreen is a web of lies and deceit, thrown to cover up the truth.

    What I throw is the JACKHAMMER OF GOODNESS +3! Without action, nothing would be uncovered. By now, a lot has been unsurfaced...it's only a matter of time before Kira is found out.

    You say that I might be a supporter of Kira? That is a GREAT reason to NOT put me in jail now! If I was a supporter of Kira, then I'm useless once found out. I wouldn't be able to affect decisions at all.

    A better use of your vote is to vote for someone you THINK is Kira! A supporter cannot kill, but Kira certainly can!

    If I'm not jailed now, worst case scenario is when 5 people are left. Since two of them are Kira and a supporter, the majority could always put the supporter in jail then to eliminate the vote. Then the remaining citizens have a 50/50 chance of catching Kira! If it comes to that, that's the best chance they have!

    But right now, you all have a chance to catch Kira! Don't waste your vote!

    THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • BranduilBranduil Registered User
    edited October 2006
    yotsubaaven3.pngAll these words are confusing me! I don't know what to think.

    Branduil on
    mcc for admin

    I blame Whippy
  • B:LB:L regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Branduil wrote:
    yotsubaaven3.pngAll these words are confusing me! I don't know what to think.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg A wise man once said...

    "Don't think. Feel."

    It is easy in this turmoil to let emotions run astray. But someone as kawaii as you would have a pure heart.

    I don't want to go to jail, because I believe I can root Kira out. But it seems I don't have much time left...

    ...you can save me by outvoting them on someone you believe is Kira. If you don't, I won't hold it against you.

    Just be strong when I'm gone. *smiles and gives a thumbs up*

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Harlingtox ADHarlingtox AD Registered User
    edited October 2006
    16ue0.jpg
    Clawshrimpy isn't around. Suspicious.

    Harlingtox AD on
    wwintroxo6.jpg
  • BranduilBranduil Registered User
    edited October 2006
    B:L wrote:
    Branduil wrote:
    yotsubaaven3.pngAll these words are confusing me! I don't know what to think.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg A wise man once said...

    "Don't think. Feel."

    It is easy in this turmoil to let emotions run astray. But someone as kawaii as you would have a pure heart.

    I don't want to go to jail, because I believe I can root Kira out. But it seems I don't have much time left...

    ...you can save me by outvoting them on someone you believe is Kira. If you don't, I won't hold it against you.

    Just be strong when I'm gone. *smiles and gives a thumbs up*

    yotsubaaven3.pngI'm sorry Mr. B:L, but I think it's too late.

    Branduil on
    mcc for admin

    I blame Whippy
  • B:LB:L regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Branduil wrote:
    B:L wrote:
    Branduil wrote:
    yotsubaaven3.pngAll these words are confusing me! I don't know what to think.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg A wise man once said...

    "Don't think. Feel."

    It is easy in this turmoil to let emotions run astray. But someone as kawaii as you would have a pure heart.

    I don't want to go to jail, because I believe I can root Kira out. But it seems I don't have much time left...

    ...you can save me by outvoting them on someone you believe is Kira. If you don't, I won't hold it against you.

    Just be strong when I'm gone. *smiles and gives a thumbs up*

    yotsubaaven3.pngI'm sorry Mr. B:L, but I think it's too late.
    masaruhananakajimasd5.jpg It's ok, it's ok. *look of complacency*

    Think of it as me going to a better place. I'm just worried about you, still out here in so much danger.

    I'll put up a list of people I suspect...maybe it'll help later on.

    [The Warlock]
    [Dex Dynamo]
    [Naporeon]
    [jdarksun]
    [FarseerBaradas]

    That's the top five. They've been acting suspicious ever since I started my Sexy Commando.

    Stay safe, Branduil.

    CLEAN-UP PRINCESS!!! *floats away*

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    OOC: Sorry for the AFKness I've had some projects flying around the past few days. I will make more poast loaf soon.

    alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • LanzLanz regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    crap, time slipped away from me with hte homework

    PAGE 4 - TERROR CONTINUES

    One day, going home from a brisk run through the park, Rook Collapses to the ground. Rook's arm is in severe pain as he tries to call out for help, but can't as he finds his voice weakening.

    Soon, it is all over. The lifeless body of Rook is on the ground. within the next few hours, the coroner rules it as a heart attack


    meanwhile, at that very moment, due to suspicions regarding him, B:L is taken into custody. But the deaths continue...



    Rook was Killed by Kira using a Heart Attack
    B:L Was arrested and the deaths still continue.

    Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • BranduilBranduil Registered User
    edited October 2006
    yotsubaaven3.pngThis is no good!

    Branduil on
    mcc for admin

    I blame Whippy
  • B:LB:L regular Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Lanz wrote:
    crap, time slipped away from me with hte homework

    PAGE 4 - TERROR CONTINUES

    One day, going home from a brisk run through the park, Rook Collapses to the ground. Rook's arm is in severe pain as he tries to call out for help, but can't as he finds his voice weakening.

    Soon, it is all over. The lifeless body of Rook is on the ground. within the next few hours, the coroner rules it as a heart attack


    meanwhile, at that very moment, due to suspicions regarding him, B:L is taken into custody. But the deaths continue...



    Rook was Killed by Kira using a Heart Attack
    B:L Was arrested and the deaths still continue.
    ((A heart attack...isn't that the lazy Death Note death? :?

    Anywho,

    I got jailed. You guys are gay.

    I mean, I had fun, folks! Good luck to both sides, it's gonna be a fierce fight. 8) ))

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
Sign In or Register to comment.