As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Club PA Pins!

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    evil santa wrote: »
    Super bummed I missed the Club PA event last Saturday. :/ I had the plague or something like it.

Also- if you are having any issues getting your pin- mail got stolen by a carnie, moved to the moon, wolves ate your mailbox etc. make sure you shoot us an email at customer service!!! We want you to have your pin!

I might need to do that. Not sure how long shipping takes to go from Seattle to Vancouver but it seems as though I should have received it by now...

If you mean VA,WA than yes you should if they shipped all at the same time (I got mine in Hillsboro) and all our mail is processed through same place.

I'm just waiting for Nathan to handle my CS request for Y1 :)

• Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I doubt @evil santa meant the 'couve, since there was no specification of Vancouver (not BC), Washington (not DC) as most residents do. But, I could be wrong because I also thought evil Santa lived in Aus, not Canada.

Sammy.Sam on
  • LetMeInLetMeIn Registered User regular
    a
    Solelron wrote: »
    Super bummed I missed the Club PA event last Saturday. :/ I had the plague or something like it.

Also- if you are having any issues getting your pin- mail got stolen by a carnie, moved to the moon, wolves ate your mailbox etc. make sure you shoot us an email at customer service!!! We want you to have your pin!

I might need to do that. Not sure how long shipping takes to go from Seattle to Vancouver but it seems as though I should have received it by now...

If you mean VA,WA than yes you should if they shipped all at the same time (I got mine in Hillsboro) and all our mail is processed through same place.

I'm just waiting for Nathan to handle my CS request for Y1 :)
    ah good someone else is also waiting on Year 1 pin. I got an email telling me they lost my address but that was back on the 3rd. So I emailed them back with my address and now I'm waiting to receive an email or pin.I wish there was a way I could just swing by the warehouse and pick it up,I hate trusting the mail.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    pz2VK0S.jpg

*fist pump*

@Frostbyte I still haven't gotten my invite to the ClubPA WhatAppChat yet..

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    @merchmistress thanks for solving my problem :) Even if it was to make me look at my damned mail again

• evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    Sammy.Sam wrote: »
    I doubt @evil santa meant the 'couve, since there was no specification of Vancouver (not BC), Washington (not DC) as most residents do. But, I could be wrong because I also thought evil Santa lived in Aus, not Canada.

Usually I can be found roaming the scrublands of Australia but I'm currently in Vancouver BC on a working holiday ;)

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    Still waiting on mine. Customer Service has unfortunately been slow to respond.

• HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    Still waiting on mine as well, but I'll give it a few before I email customer service, since historically I've gotten things around/after Aussies do.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • HejenergyHejenergy Registered User regular
    Anyone have a straight-on product shot of the year 2 pin? Ideally high res, low noise?

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Maximum funk, if possible.

• crowtalescrowtales Registered User regular
    Still waiting on mine and thinking I maybe should email the support crew at this point. :(

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    crowtales wrote: »
    Still waiting on mine and thinking I maybe should email the support crew at this point. :(

I assume they have all the tracking info on file, they don't send it out for some reason (Probably a pain to send it to everyone given the manner of not making an "order" for these. Definitely give it a shot.

• merchmistressmerchmistress Registered User regular
    crowtales wrote: »

Yes! Email us! :)

• SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    My subscription ran out today - I resubbed today. Hoping to get my $10 voucher - and I haven't used the earlier one - hoping to use both and get some Double Secret Boxes with them.

• RysheveRysheve Registered User regular
    @merchmistress I've emailed merch and Brian directly earlier this week, but haven't gotten an answer back. You extra busy right now?

email customerservice@penny-arcade.com

• merchmistressmerchmistress Registered User regular
    @Rysheve Brian has no involvement in shipping so he is def not the person you want to email. If you have emailed customerservice@penny-arcade.com, they will get back to you as soon as humanly possible. If not, def do that! I have been out sick this week, so our team is one person down at the moment. Be patient with us- there are only three of us to go around and this week, due to me being out, there are only two. Either way- we will figure out where your pin is hiding!

• RysheveRysheve Registered User regular
    @merchmistress Thanks for the info. I'll email customerservcie instead of merch. Hope you feel better.

• crowtalescrowtales Registered User regular
    Thanks for the info. I emailed customerservice today. :)

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    I'm patient LOL :)..and I got a response that I replied to. I just dont' want to flood the mailbox (especially since I'm pretty sure they are getting all sorts of non legit messages)

• evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    Just sent through an email regarding the Club PA pin. Hopefully they can find the bear that ate the pin and ship it to me soon :)

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • MadkineMadkine AustraliaRegistered User regular
    How long after joining is it normally before being contacted about the pin? (I don't want to hassle customer service unnecessarily.)

• LetMeInLetMeIn Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Just sent through an email regarding the Club PA pin. Hopefully they can find the bear that ate the pin and ship it to me soon :)

you want them to ship you the bear? I know they ship bobcats but haven't heard of them shipping a bear before
    Madkine wrote: »
    How long after joining is it normally before being contacted about the pin? (I don't want to hassle customer service unnecessarily.)

after you sign up, they send a survey out to get your info and they also send out the promotion codes in that same email.If you just bought the membership in the last week you might want to email them if you want to get the pin before prime because it takes a couple weeks to get the survey and codes normally. Here are my renew days then discount dates, in recent to oldest:
    ..Bought.....................Merch email
    June 18th.....................July 1st
    Dec. 18th.....................Jan. 5th
    May 30th.....................June 16th

LetMeIn on
  • NorthNorth Registered User regular
    It can take 1-2 weeks to receive the initial reward email. They are sent out in batches. The last batch went out July 21st and I have this feeling that a batch will be going out today. I'd recommend filling in the form as soon as you have a chance.

The email did indeed come out today (and I've filled in the form). I'm in Australia, so it will be a little while before I see the pin.

Reminder that your membership probably needs renewing now.

• ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I had given up ever seeing my 2015 Club PA pin and had nearly forgotten about it too. Then yesterday, BAM!

Clix on
  • NorthNorth Registered User regular
    BAM

• HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    Can't wait to get my 2015 pin!
    Reminder that your membership probably needs renewing now.

Just renewed mine!

"Perception is reality." -unknown
  • BrushwoodMuttBrushwoodMutt Registered User regular
    Question again, surprise surprise :P, do we need our ClubPA pins to prove we are members for the event at PAX? If not, how do we prove we are?

• Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    You prove it by knowing when & where it is held. You could always have the email as a precaution.

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Question again, surprise surprise :P, do we need our ClubPA pins to prove we are members for the event at PAX? If not, how do we prove we are?

Nay, because not everyone in the program has a pin :P

• brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

Did anyone come up with a way to clean Year 1 pins? Mine is a real mess.

• aleph0aleph0 Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I think @merchmistress mentioned using a jewelry polishing cloth, rubbing very gently. It's double-sided: one side removes the tarnish, and the other side buffs the metal.

aleph0 on
    Still waiting on my second one of these for year two.

Re-upped when everyone else did.

You aren't alone fish, still waiting for mine too.

• luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
    Same, last year it was missing for over a month!

hmmm I wonder if I haven't re-upped yet. I should go check that

• Samurai_KittySamurai_Kitty PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the reminder. Just checked and mine expired on Sunday. :) Re-upped.

• D0rkAnglD0rkAngl Lynnwood, WARegistered User regular
    Subscribed new this year after Prime. Will I get a '15 pin?