As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Prime 2015 Party Line

monkoshmonkosh NYCRegistered User regular
edited August 2015 in PAX West
Hello People,
Here they are back after their exclusive year tour of Australia, Texas and Boston, the party thread is back for PAX Prime 2015. Post info on any party/meetup you might know. I will keep the list updated here with time, date, location, cost, etc. so that everyone can have a single point of reference. Also follow @paxparties on Twitter as they will probably update quicker than me. The previous year thread is here for idea of what may appear.
Updated 8/26 Last Update

MAP
I create a google map with all the parties listed. The map gives name of party, where it is at, and same info here. It does have tick urls yet. Link: Party Map

Tuesday 8/25
[url="http://on.fb.me/1PMu22V[/url]

Wednesday 8/26
SchlitzKrieg 2015! Beer-->Here (Brewery Tour)
  • 4 Tickets Remain
    Time: 7:30am to have breakfast with the group or 9am for vans
    Where: Meet at Athenian for breakfast. Vans leave the Sheraton at 9.
    Cost: $35 Tickets
    Age Restriction: 21+
2015 PAX Prime Magical Mystery Tour
  • Time: 9am
    Where: Starts at Pike Place Market. Market Walking Tour and visit CenturyLink Field
    Cost: The cost of transportation and events, places, and activities attend.
    Age Restriction: Some activities are age 21+

Thursday 8/27
2015 PAX Prime Magical Mystery Tour
  • Time: Starts at 9am
    Where: Starts at Pike Place Market. Will go to Woodland Park Zoo and Seattle Center (EMP Museum and Space Needle)
    Cost: The cost of transportation (usually public) and events, places, and activities attending.
    Age Restriction: Some activities maybe age 21+
Pre-PAX Boardgame Night
  • Time: 4pm to ???
    Where: Sheraton
    Cost: None
    Age Restriction: None
3rd Annual Pre-PAX Nerd Night Out Charity Tabletop Event
  • Time: 5pm to 2 am
    Where: Columbia Tower Club
    Cost: $90.67 includes dinner and $20 voucher to purchase game at pop up shop Tickets
ID@Xbox Pre-PAX Open House Pre-PAX Party with Pro Battle League and Gigantic
  • Time: 4:30pm-1am
    Where: Game Works
Elysian PPPP (Pax Prime Prefunk Party) The 2015 Pre-PAX dinner
  • Sale Ended
    Time: 6pm to 8pm
    Where: Barca
    Cost: $27.48 Tickets
Pre-Pax Hookah Meetup
  • Time: 7pm to ???
    Where: Aladdin Hookah Lounge
    Cost: $5 membership, $18 to start, refills are $8
    Age Restriction: 18+
Ms. Pakman: Bonus Stage!
  • Time: Doors: 7pm Show: 8pm
    Where: Re-Bar
    Cost: GA: $23.19 Door: $25 VIP: $84.53 (two ticket, two drinks) Tickets
5th Annual Unofficial PAX Poke'mon Kickoff Party Nindies@Night
  • Time: 8pm to 12pm
    Where: EMP Museum
    Notes: Include access to the Indie Game Revolution exhibit and refreshments
The 8th Annual Pre-PAX Pubcrawl: Mad PAX: Blurry Road
  • Sold Out
    Time: 8:30pm to ???
    Where: TBA
    Cost: None for tickets but donations to Child's Play expected. Pay for your own drinks Tickets Password: shinychrome
tinyParty has evolved to Party Hard Launch Party
  • Time: 9pm to 2am
    Where: Capitol Cider
    Cost: $27.37 Tickets
    Note: Ticket includes BOID Indie Box that includes code games for: BOID, Retro/Grade, Darkest Dungeon, Boid, 3D Realms Anthology, Closure, Pixel:ru²(are you squared)
FutureSight #1 @The Baltic Room Pre-PAX COUNTDOWN PARTY! Giant Bomb: Live, In Person, & Fully Clothed

Friday 8/28
Giant Beastcast Live! Giant Bomb: Mario Party Party 5: Live! Trion Worlds Community Party
  • Time: 6pm to 10pm
    Where: W Hotel
IGN presents: Unity and Lara Croft GO's Epic PAX Prime Poutinery Party Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns party BTA and Can't-Talk Media presents Give Me a Quest II: A PAX Prime Party
  • Time: 7pm to 11pm
    Where: Raygun Lounge
    Cost: $1 at door
PAX PRIME 2015 NERD CONCERT
Kirby Krackle, Rickie Branson, Death Star, Icarus Kid, Lex Lingo, Mark Dago, (Lord British participating) Toy Temp and Friends Showcase
  • Time: Doors: 7:30pm-12:30am
    Where: 1927 Events
    Cost: $15 Miso Member: NoneTickets
unPAXparty NetEase Presents Steve Aoki
  • Time: Doors: 8pm
    Where: TBA
    Cost: ????
    Note: Must bring PAX badges
Inferno 3 with LADY FAITH
  • Time: Doors: 8pm-3am
    Where: Studio Seven
    Cost: GA: $20 VIP: $30 Tickets $5 off with PAX badge
    Age Restriction: 16+
All Your Dance Are Belong To Us
  • Time: Doors: 9pm-2am
    Where: Club Contour
    Cost: $5
TWITCH Pax Prime Party presented by Amazon Game Studios
  • Time: Doors: 9pm-1am
    Where: Garage Billards
    Age Restriction: 21+for bowling and pool areas
Insert Coin: Mortal Kompax

Saturday 8/29
Watch the Skies for Child's Play Charity!
  • Time: 12pm to 6:30pm
    Where: Olive 8
    Cost: Guaranteed spots: $53.49 Tickets Sign-up At PAX: Free
    Note: Needs PAX badge for Saturday to participate. The majority of the spots are available to PAX attendees with sign-ups starting at 10am on Saturday.
KBMOD PAX Prime Meetup Mobcrash & Supersonic presents Dungeon Boss Rooftop Bash
  • Time: VIP: 5pm GA: 6:30pm
    Where: Frolik
    Cost: None Tickets
Unreal PAX After Party Pink Party Prime 7 Pre-Party
  • Time: 6pm - 11pm
    Where: Raygun Lounge
IGN's PAX Prime Meet n' Drink
  • Sold Out
    Time: 8pm to 11pm
    Where: amber
    Cost: None Tickets
    Age Restriction: None?
MegaRan, Bag Of Tricks Cat, Shubzilla, Mark Dago, Red Bennies, TBASA (special set)
  • Time: 8pm
    Where: Blue Moon Tavern
    Cost: $10 With PAX Badge: $5
    Age Restriction: 21+?
The 3rd Annual H.P. Pubcraft Lovecrawl: In Lost Carcosa Pink Party Prime 7 NerdSquatch GameBoy Music Festival
  • Time: 10pm
    Cost: $12.04 Tickets

Sunday 8/30
PAX Worship Gathering Seattle Indies Expo (SIX) @ PAX After SIX - 2015 Party A Most Excellent Double Fine Fan Meetup! Mega Ran and Ryan Taylor Concert Wargaming PAX Prime Player Gathering 2015 Seattle 8-bit Showcase 2015 Starr Mazer Concert
  • Time: 8pm
    Where: Chop Suey
    Cost: Advance: $12.60 Tickets Door: $12
Graz, Red Bennies, Mark Dago, J'owl, Kipjaw
  • Time: Doors: 8pm Show: 8:30pm
    Where: El Corazón
    Cost: Advance: $13.13 Tickets Door: $12 With PAX badge: $10
Nkidu and Friends
    Where: Capitol Cider
    Cost: Advance: $11.54 Tickets At Door: $15
    Note: Includes at least 4 game codes. More to may be added.
Poropalooza 2
    Where: Q Nightclub
    Cost: $10 Cosplayers: FREE
PAX Prime Karaoke Time 2015 with Mike & Tifa Extra Credits Puzzle Break!

Monday 8/31
Canceled Refunds: Eventbrite
The 6th Annual Post-PAX Party
Time: 7pm - 12am
Where: The Parlor Live Comedy Club Downtown-Downstairs
Cost: $31.74

Level UP!
  • Time: 6pm-9:30pm
    Where: Stone Way Cafe
RockBand AfterParty 2
  • Time: 7pm
    Where: Unicorn
The Protomen and Bit Brigade concert
  • Time: Doors: 7pm Concert: 8pm
    Where: El Corazón

Cost: Advance: $19.57 Tickets Door: $18
RUL PAX Prime Party

iec5nehi4ot3.png
monkosh on

• Options
    MizuRyuuMizuRyuu Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Thanks for doing this again this year... This was very helpful last year

For the Give Me a Quest II: A PAX Prime Party, I think it is happening on Friday, not Saturday. Also, the Seattle Indies Expo doesn't sound like a party, more like a separate event happening at the same time as PAX

MizuRyuu on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Awesome, now there is a centralized party thread :)

• Options
    gaminginpublicgaminginpublic Registered User regular
    Thanks for making this list! Also just to clarify our tickets to tinyParty don't include food but at our venue you can order food and drink during the event!

• Options
    ohkateyohkatey Owner of Bitch Team Alpha Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    MizuRyuu wrote: »
    Thanks for doing this again this year... This was very helpful last year

For the Give Me a Quest II: A PAX Prime Party, I think it is happening on Friday, not Saturday. Also, the Seattle Indies Expo doesn't sound like a party, more like a separate event happening at the same time as PAX

Can confirm - our party is on Friday. :)

pax primer @ <3
  • Options
    FenrisfangFenrisfang Edmonton, AB, CanadaRegistered User regular
    This is awesome! Thanks for doing this!

PAX Tickets: check!
    Hotel Booked: check!
    Sitter for the kids: check!
    Excitement level rising: check, check and triple check!
  • Options
    SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    hurray! thanks for putting this up!

qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • Options
    LerlertHerbLerlertHerb MerdwerstRegistered User regular
    I think Pre-PAX Dinner is 21+ and that maybe @TOGSolid forgot to put that info in the thread.

• Options
    swordgoatzswordgoatz Registered User regular
    Thanks monkosh!

Prime 2016 Status: 4-Day Badges
    Attendee: Prime '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15... East '10
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Thanks for putting this thread together!

The Protomen will be doing a show at El Corazon on Monday the 31st.
    Tickets and info.

They commonly do these shows with Frontalot and I'd be willing to bet that Freezepop will be with them considering I know they are looking to do more shows when they are out here, but it's all speculation for now.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    KeibiKeibi Registered User regular
    Has anyone heard anything about the Ladies' Brunch this year? It was a lot of fun last year so I really hope it happens again!

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Pro tip: El Corazon can get hot as balls when the music gets rolling. Be sure to get some water to have on hand before you go up to the stage area to rock out.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    TD&TRQTD&TRQ rockband night co-host in seattle Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    ya5kyumx8pjw.jpg

WHEN: Monday 8/31 7pm-1:30am

WHERE: The Unicorn 1118 Pike St, by 12th

HOW MUCH: FREE (and maybe a hangover on Tuesday)

WHO: over 21, sorry :( you do not need to attend PAX to come to the show!

greetings from SEATTLE ROCKBAND GROUP!

just wanna let all of you amped up ROCKBAND freaks out there know that we are doing #RBAP2 at the UNICORN just up the hill from the convention center again. last year the (un)official POST PAX PARTY fizzled out so we started our own gig and it went swimmingly! there was about 250 people in attendance and we had a bunch of prizes to give out for our CHILD'S PLAY benefit raffle. it was epic! this year is a little different because we didn't have time to put together another raffle with legitimate donations from (name drop), but next year we will have a ton of cool stuff i promise!

we decided on such short notice to have a battle of the bands! in honor of ROCKBAND 4 launching on October 6th, the top 4 best performances of the night will win swag, prizes, and everyone's favorite, a bunch of good ol GREENBACKS! (we're not saying how much because we haven't discussed it yet). dress and play the part of your inner rock star on stage, wow the crowd for one song, and you could recoup some of those PAX expenses! FIRST PLACE WINS A COPY OF ROCKBAND 4 FOR XBOX ONE OR PLAYSTATION 4! (to be delivered after launch)

CONTEST SONG SELECTION ENTRY QUEUE STARTS AT 7pm. CONTEST IS HELD FROM 10pm to 12am. winners will be announced immediately after contest ends. THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED EVENT. no whining if you didn't get a song in. slots will fill early and fast so be there or be left out. bring your on stage A game. must be present to win.

fear not casual player! there will be plenty of opportunities to play songs outside of the contest. casual play is from 7pm to 10pm, and again from 12am to 1:30am. i cant guarantee everyone will get to play the song they picked, but everyone will at least have a chance to be on stage and shine for sure.

as per usual we are going to be streaming it for those of you who can't make it.

thanks to everyone who showed up last year and we are looking forward to an even crazier fun filled night this year! see ya soon!

RBAP1:

also check us out here:

facebook.com/seattlerockbandgroup

twitter.com/rockbandgroup

every sunday 8pm Pacific live on twitch.tv/seattlerockband

TD&TRQ on
  • Options
    swordgoatzswordgoatz Registered User regular
    The 3rd Annual H.P. Pubcraft Lovecrawl is sold out. Thanks for posting!

Prime 2016 Status: 4-Day Badges
    Attendee: Prime '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15... East '10
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Mega Ran just announced a show he's doing with a number of other acts, probably nothing else PAX/gaming related aside from him though.
    Sunday at the Nectar Lounge.
    Details/tickets.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    Jelly JediJelly Jedi Registered User new member
    IGN's PAX PRIME Meet n'Drink: Just saw this from IGN people earlier on twitter. Unfortunately, it went quick. Hope y'all got one! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/igns-pax-prime-meet-n-drink-tickets-17926046287

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Jelly Jedi wrote: »
    IGN's PAX PRIME Meet n'Drink: Just saw this from IGN people earlier on twitter. Unfortunately, it went quick. Hope y'all got one! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/igns-pax-prime-meet-n-drink-tickets-17926046287

totally missed it. If anyone has tickets and can't go, please keep me in mind!

ClannMorgan on
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    That Monday show at El Corazon with The Protomen just added Bit Brigade. Definitely worth knowing. El Corazon really isn't a great venue but that'll be a good show.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    4 more tickets are available for the SchlitzKrieg

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    Any rumblings of a Bethesda party?

• Options
    BradrcrBradrcr Beer Jedi Seattle, WaRegistered User regular
    oxlrhm73zco5.jpg

Hey all, I've been attending Pax Prime since '08 and have done Seattle beer promos/specials with the local gamer bars for the last 5 years. This year I took a job where I'm selling for Elysian Brewing Co and week 1 on the job I asked to do something for Pax. It took a little time, but here's what I've put together:

1. $1 off Elysian beers at all the Elysian Pubs for badge holders August 27th-31st. The closest pub is our Elysian Bar at 2nd Ave Between Pike and Pine, just 4 blocks from the convention center. Show your badge, get a cheaper beer, it's just that simple :)

2. The Elysian PPPP Party. If this year goes well, I'll make it an annual event, but I'll be hosting a Prefunk Party 8/27 from 6-9 at the Capitol Hill Brewery. It's possible to walk there from the convention center, but I'd take Uber, because, you know, beer. I've got Gaems sponsoring a custom Vanguard Elysian Console case giveaway, I'll also be raffling off Elysian Shirts and hats, and I'm working on some giveaways and Coupons for local gamer venues. It's family friendly at our pubs and entry is free, but capacity is only 100 people, so I've set up an Eventbrite page. Plus the Eventbrite ticket is what will get you a raffle ticket from yours truly when you arrive. The pub will be open for the general public all night on the upper level, so feel free to come by if tickets sell out. Worse case scenario is that you get a cheaper beer...

Registration link:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/elysian-pppp-pax-prime-prefunk-party-tickets-17987440920

My much wordier description:
    Elysian Brewing is pleased to invite Pax Prime attendees to our first annual Pax Prime Prefunk Party. We're hosting this at our original brewery on Capitol Hill, a good hike or short taxi ride up the same road as the convention center itself. The party is free to attend, but we only have room for 100 people, so please sign up for the Eventbrite event. We will have beers for $1 off, not just for the night, but at every Elysian Pub all weekend for Pax badgeholders! (Our other Elysian Bar on 2nd Street is just 4 blocks from the Convention center)

We will be raffling off Elysian Schwag and will have coupons and passes from Gaming venues around the Seattle area. Best of all, the party is sonsored by the renowned Gaems console case company. They produce excellent carry-on sized game cases for your console featuring built in screens and speakers. Grand prize for the night is a one of a kind custom Games Vanguard case featuring Elysian Brewing artwork! We will have a few Vanguard units at the brewery to demo as well. On top of prizes, we'll be doing some mini tours of the original brewery.

For those of you that haven't been to Elysian before, all of our spots are full brewpubs, so feel free to dine with us. They are also family friendly until 11PM. If you can't get a pass in time, half of the restaurant will be open for regular seated guests, so you're still welcome to come by. For those of you that do buy passes, we ask you to please print and bring them with you if possible to cut down on time for getting you a raffle ticket and checking our headcount. We look forward to seeing you on the 27th and all Pax weekend long.

Official Host of the Elysian PPPP (Pax Prime Prefunk Party) :D
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/elysian-pppp-pax-prime-prefunk-party-tickets-17987440920
  • Options
    BradrcrBradrcr Beer Jedi Seattle, WaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Elysian PPPP is all sold out, see you on the 27th!

Bradrcr on
    Official Host of the Elysian PPPP (Pax Prime Prefunk Party) :D
  • Options
    Bladed CicadaBladed Cicada Registered User regular
    Any rumblings of a Bethesda party?
    I'm really hoping for a Fallout party. That and hopefully one that is not like the Evil Within one last year. That was the one of the most aggravating experiences at PAX ever. Total waste of time :( That compared with the Dishonored party. Which was probably the best party/event ever. So we'll see! Pssst GStaff...Parties... :biggrin:

• Options
    I'm really hoping for a Fallout party.

Ditto. My husband would be over the moon for at Fallout Party...he is a huge fan, and is really looking forward to playing the demo - its not like he already hasn't gotten his preorder of the game. But a chance to play a few months early would be cool!

For myself I'm really looking forward to seeing what Harmonix does for their booth and party. I tweeted them and they said they are making the trip out, they have the best parties and I really love the games. Also, I like supporting a hometown company.

• Options
    Lord BritishLord British Registered User new member
    This is Lord British, reporting on some great parties/shows setup throughout the weekend:
    -Also, you're Megaran show on sat at Nectar is actually on Sun. He's with us on Sat with us at Blue Moon Tavern.

1. Friday Night at the Lo-Fi Cafe, 8 to 12 pm.
    Kirby Krackle
    Rickie Branson
    Death Star
    Icarus Kid
    Lex Lingo
    Mark Dago KILLSCREEN
    (Lord British participating)

2. Saturday Night at Blue Moon Tavern, 8 to close pm. 10$- 5$ with PAX badge
    MegaRan
    Bag Of Tricks Cat
    Shubzilla
    Mark Dago
    Red Bennies
    TBASA (special set)

3. Sunday Night at El Corazon, 8:30 til close. 10$ adv, 12$ at door (10$ at door with PAX badge)
    Graz
    Red Bennies
    Mark Dago
    J'owl
    Kipjaw

All these shows are going to rule. Check them out!

• Options
    Thanks everyone for both running/managing these awesome events and keep me informed of them.

iec5nehi4ot3.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @Lord British Thanks for the info, that Friday show looks especially good!

Also, just announced via Starr Mazer kickstarter backer update, there is a "Starr mazer" concert happening on Sunday the 30th at Chop Suey. No links or anything yet as the Chop Suey website doesn't have this listed yet but here are the details they posted, and it sounds like an amazing show!
    The Starr Mazer concert will feature the stylings of Manami Matsumae, Makeup and Vanity Set, Alex Mauer, NickelPUNK and many more! No PAX Prime Badge needed!

The show is August 30th at Chop Suey in Seattle, WA. Time - TBA

Can't make it? The ENTIRE concert will be recorded and uploaded for your viewing pleasure!

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    Cosplay_no_CosplayCosplay_no_Cosplay Registered User new member
    edited August 2015
    Who went to Poropolooza last year?? Well, we're back this year with the biggest after party at PAX.
    Sunday night starting at 9pm a Q nightclub. Party bus available from the front of the convention center to the club. $10 at the door, or free for cosplayers.
    Cosplay contest with cash money prizes, and we are raffling off a gaming computer!
    Read up on more info (including comp specs) at thosefuckinnerds.com
    Event will be posted soon, but until then, spread the word!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reFg-Rqcks0

https://www.facebook.com/events/1123528281009408/

fxieui5ebpnx.jpg

Cosplay_no_Cosplay on
  • Options
    sP39n7L.png?1
    A quick update is that tinyParty has now become Party Hard Launch Party! Same great stuff but now we have added a competition where highscore at Party Hard wins an Alienware Alpha!

Also still looking for about three more volunteers. Again it comes with the following:

1 Boid Indie Box
    1 meal
    1 drink
    1 tinyBuild Hat, lanyard, and t-shirt

Looking for volunteers from 8pm to 1am. Dinner starts at 7pm! Please email me if interested at indiesneedbooze@gmail.com

• Options
    melissadingmonmelissadingmon Squirrel Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Mobcrush and Supersonic Presents: Dungeon Boss Rooftop Bash!
    Time: 6:30pm
    Where: Frolik - 1415 5th Ave in the Motif Hotel
    Cost: Free

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dungeon-boss-rooftop-bash-presented-by-mobcrush-tickets-18044583836

UEJ4AsX.png

*rides off into the sunset*
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    MC Frontalot and 7bithero (both acts from the PAX main stage)
    Monday, August 31 at 8:00pm
    at The Rendezvous
    21+

Tickets and info
    $12 + tax

Also sorry I forgot to mention the PPP cancellation but it looks like you already got it covered, so thanks for that.

I should also mention that the Protomen / Bit Brigade show at El Corazon also has Makeup and Vanity Set on the roster.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    Is there anything for 20 year olds? I'm disappointed that most after parties are 21+...

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • Options
    Nfan10039 wrote: »
    Is there anything for 20 year olds? I'm disappointed that most after parties are 21+...

Yeah, it sucks. Sorry, dude. That said, events like the Pre PAX Game night are all-ages and super fun, inappropriate and extremely offensive. It's only one night, but it's a good night...

• Options
    Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    I'll just have to start my own after party with black jack and hookers.[If you haven't watched Futurama, Bender Rodriguez uses the black jack and hookers part]. I'm serious about the after party, but not the black jack and hookers part fyi

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • Options
    gorgeousplanetgorgeousplanet Meat Popsicle OregonRegistered User regular
    Nfan10039 wrote: »
    I'll just have to start my own after party with black jack and hookers.[If you haven't watched Futurama, Bender Rodriguez uses the black jack and hookers part]. I'm serious about the after party, but not the black jack and hookers part fyi

In fact, forget about the after party and the blackjack!
    Ah, screw the whole thing.

• Options
    OrbitalstrikeOrbitalstrike Registered User new member
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1657328604489029/
    an event that night :] some good local bands playing nearby. a great line up.

• Options
    The Doubleclicks announced a show for Saturday night via twitter.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1657328604489029/
    an event that night :] some good local bands playing nearby. a great line up.

NickelPunk and A_Rival huh? I know those guys! Sounds like a good lineup though, and even better that it's on Thursday. Thanks for the post, I'm surprised I hadn't heard of it yet.

NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    Hey All,
    Just added a map of all events and parties occurring during PAX. Link: Party Map

iec5nehi4ot3.png
  • Options
    Hungry for Gamer food? Want some classy drinks with your fellow nerds? Well check out this year's PAX menu that I've negotiated specially with Tom Douglas' newest restaurant, the Carlisle Room! A special menu of themed food and drinks will be available only if you show your PAX badge. This place is terrific, and the drinks aren't just another goddamn screwdriver renamed "mana potion". This place is top notch. Stop By during PAX!!

wwq05uaueqcb.jpg

(full disclosure: posted here and in the food thread)

• Options
    xgiKg3t.jpg?1

Sunday night event from 9pm to 2am so check it out! Tickets come with two game codes.

• Options
    madnessofcrowdsmadnessofcrowds Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Just a quick update on Pink Party Prime 7 - we now have an official pre-party that is all-ages and free, at 6pm at the Raygun Lounge (501 E Pine St). Facebook event info is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1653830534854967/ sy3ubzs20ofc.png

This discussion has been closed.