As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Struggling for meaning

2»

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    I would charge something for it, unless you have a reason to give it away.

• Options
    h3nduh3ndu Registered User regular
    Iruka wrote: »
    I would charge something for it, unless you have a reason to give it away.

Eh - I really don't feel right charging for it. It wasn't a request or a commission. It's just something I did to practice.

For a long time I was really attached to my art but I don't think I feel that anymore. So I'm cool with it.

Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea.
  • Options
    NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular
    Good improvement already from the first post until now. What is your CMF?

• Options
    CMF?

• Options
    NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular
    Career Management Field. 11x, 12x, 35x etc.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Oh haha. My AOC/MOS is 42B. I was an 11 series when I was enlisted.

h3ndu on
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    image.jpg

Threw some paint on a canvas while watching a movie today. I kind of feel like it's empty - like there should be a man or a house or a tree in there somewhere but I think imma leave it alone.

I feel like - just like a lot of my stuff - this doesn't have any depth and is very flat. But I like the blue color. It makes me happy. I'll probably put this in a hallway somewhere.

h3ndu on
  • Options
    Got drunk and did some paint type stuff.

image.jpg

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    h3ndu wrote: »
    image.jpg

Threw some paint on a canvas while watching a movie today. I kind of feel like it's empty - like there should be a man or a house or a tree in there somewhere but I think imma leave it alone.

I feel like - just like a lot of my stuff - this doesn't have any depth and is very flat. But I like the blue color. It makes me happy. I'll probably put this in a hallway somewhere.

this has that gorgeous almost deep space blue that you get in some of those hdr pictures

its a really gorgeous colour

i feel like the thing that would have been totally rad with it would have been a single tiny hut or something, just sitting there against the vast sky for contrast

either way it's a great colour piece!

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    beckerskullsbeckerskulls Registered User regular
    I really like the energy, variety, and sense of direction/movement of the brushstrokes on this one.

• Options
    I can't remember if you're supposed to start a new thread or just keep your one thread clocking. So necro-post?

I still draw and paint sometimes. But it's usually when I'm stupid drunk.
    uLAxbcA.jpg

• Options
    Some recent paintings I've done.
    ZzGd58l.jpg?1
    A Van Gogh study.
    2DSFi6o.jpg

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I'm not sure if your goals are still the same, but obviously if you're looking to get better, you should focus on drawing while not intoxicated. Have your goals changed, or do you have any new goals?

Also, it can be hard to see the entirety of your pictures without scrolling...if you can cut them down in size by 50% I think it would help a lot.