As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Requisite Badge Anticipation Thread

• The Word of BirdThe Word of Bird Might be in a dreamland....Registered User regular
    Got mine today, so you should get yours Soon.

Gaming since 1986.
    Things I need to learn: To properly knit, speak Klingon, and speak/read Japanese so I can play Final Fantasy games in their original language.
    "S.o.o.n." : "'Severe Obligation to Observe' Neurosis". This Neurosis impels the subject to constantly observe an object, waiting for a change they are certain must come "Soon".
    Hotel [x] Pax Badgers Fri [x] Sat [ ] Sun [x] Mon [x] Just need 2 Saturdays, and then our sets will be complete! And then...waiting for Pax.....F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
  • angelicstubbornessangelicstubborness Registered User regular
    Thanks you guys

• Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    Haven't received mine yet....Hopefully fairly soon. I ordered mine through Ebay through a reseller so hopefully s/he hasn't forgotten about sending them to me.

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    The badges go out in waves, so people will be receiving them right up until the week prior to PAX. Don't panic until maybe the Friday one week before PAX, and if at that point you haven't received badges you are supposed to receive from PAX directly, email pax_questions@paxsite.com.

• BluemeaneBluemeane Registered User regular
    I haven't gotten mine yet :( I am only one state away in Portland too!. I hope they come today or I am gonna be stressed lol.

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX!
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Bluemeane wrote: »
    I haven't gotten mine yet :( I am only one state away in Portland too!. I hope they come today or I am gonna be stressed lol.

They aren't mailed from Seattle. ReedPoP is located in Connecticut (and I'm not even sure if the badges mail from there or not).

• ddt58ddt58 Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    According to the tracking information, the badges bobcats are shipped out of Bridgeport, Connecticut. Mine arrived at my local post office this morning, so I should get them today.

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    We got out badges today...Needham, MA...24 days to go!

• MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    I nearly had a panic attack as our mailman has a horrible track record for giving things to the wrong people, but bobcat get!

1tLJUH2O.png
  • IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    Got mine today in Arizona! Now to put my envelope in a safe place that I won't forget about in three weeks...

• Badash112Badash112 Registered User regular
    Did anyone else receive some of their badges but not all of them? I got my Friday, Sunday and Monday badges last week, but not my Saturdays. I emailed as soon as I opened the package and I am waiting on a response, just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.

I believe some others in this thread reported a similar experience but I could be misremembering. Either way, emailing pax_questions@paxsite.com is the right thing to do

• jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    My 3 full sets just arrived here in California. What a lovely day!

PimDtoK.png
  • cursecurse Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Got mine today!

7lcw1cifdzb4.png
  • akawhispakawhisp Registered User new member
    Badash112 wrote: »
    Did anyone else receive some of their badges but not all of them? I got my Friday, Sunday and Monday badges last week, but not my Saturdays. I emailed as soon as I opened the package and I am waiting on a response, just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.

I ordered four Friday and four Saturday badges, but my envelope is missing a Saturday badge. I'm fairly certain mine was just a screw up, but we'll see I suppose. I emailed them.

The worst part was I got a small package with my phone case today, I was so excited only to go..awww..XD

• IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Bobcats! Now I just need to figure out what to feed them.

• LampEaterLampEater Registered User new member
    My badges have been 'out for delivery' since 8/1 with no updates.
    I tried calling the post office but they don't have any idea, so I opened up an inquiry. USPS won't have an answer until the case is 'resolved' on Thursday.

Kind of freaking out if they are really lost in the mail...

after USPS investigates, email pax_questions@paxsite.com if you don't get them

• forbiddenvoidforbiddenvoid Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Bobcats obtained.

ewnk2szpswv2.png

PAX. PAX. PAX. Boom.
    Still none for me in Portland (Sad face)

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    Biscuits and Bobcats and bandits and bootleggers acquired

• vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    My boyfriend was on the ball this year and did the ordering so my excitement for bobcats arriving this year is somewhat removed. I'm excited that they're coming, though! PAX is SOON!

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• CodextehFishCodextehFish Vancouver, CanadaRegistered User regular
    It is so weird knowing I wont get a bobcat alert due to mine being at will call this year. Bobcat anxiety intensifies!

Attendee:
    Prime: '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15
    West: '16, '17
    East: '14, '15, '16, '17
    South: '15, '16, '17, '18
  • jhangel77jhangel77 OlympiaRegistered User regular
    Got ours today!! Thought we would get ours later since I never got a email notifying me of shipment. (I did double check and they are from ReedPOP/PAX and it was from USPS and it had the tracking info on it.). So EXCITED!!!

Extremely lucky PAX Prime Veteran

k9p7ard7bbdt.png

"The couple who plays together, stays together."
  • G23inITG23inIT Registered User regular
    Wahoo!! Got my badges today!! So thankful that there were more badges released!!!

• skitch78skitch78 Registered User regular
    akawhisp wrote: »

I ordered four Friday and four Saturday badges, but my envelope is missing a Saturday badge. I'm fairly certain mine was just a screw up, but we'll see I suppose. I emailed them.

Strange, I have the same problem. Though I ordered 4 of each (should be 16 total), but I only got 15 in the envelope, missing a Saturday badge. Already emailed as well.

• RiDERiDE the WORST! Hotel CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I just got mine. I ran outside and scared the mailman. He has never seen me so enthusiastic about getting the mail, ever.

"Try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damned fool about it."
  • IamManfredIamManfred Registered User new member
    My badges arrived on the 31st of July. I've just been staring at them, beautiful little golden tickets that they are.

• Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    Mine should be arriving on Friday! Can't wait to get my bobcats(not sure why they are called that, but since everyone else is calling them that, I'll just go with the flow)

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Got mine today. Never got an Email. Can't wait to play more games!
    http://i.imgur.com/2zcFQoW.jpg?4

SkeleVader on
    IhtGIyi.png
    -sniff- T-T

• teebone8291teebone8291 Silicon Valley, CARegistered User regular
    SkeleVader wrote: »
    http://i.imgur.com/2zcFQo(delete)

plz don't post photo of the bobcat. i think is against the rule... correct me if i'm not correct.

• jamsyarbotsjamsyarbots Wilmington, DERegistered User regular

plz don't post photo of the bobcat. i think is against the rule... correct me if i'm not correct.

It would appear that he intentionally staged them so that the fronts of the all the badges are obscured.

Still no badges in Portland. :( But I got my challenge coin!!!!

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

• wolfemancswolfemancs Registered User regular
    Got mine yesterday! (and I noticed something interesting)

For those of you who said you didn't receive what you thought you were supposed to be getting, and emailed about it. . . do you still have the envelope they came in? At the bottom of the USPS shipping label, mine said (4 Fri, 2 Sat, 4 Sun, 4 Mon), and that's what was in the package. Does what came inside your envelope match what it said on the front?

• jamsyarbotsjamsyarbots Wilmington, DERegistered User regular
    wolfemancs wrote: »
    Got mine yesterday! (and I noticed something interesting)

For those of you who said you didn't receive what you thought you were supposed to be getting, and emailed about it. . . do you still have the envelope they came in? At the bottom of the USPS shipping label, mine said (4 Fri, 2 Sat, 4 Sun, 4 Mon), and that's what was in the package. Does what came inside your envelope match what it said on the front?

I didn't notice when the envelope arrived but I just checked and sure enough it has all my badges listed.

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular

You are incorrect. It was against the rules for a very short time many years ago, but is no longer. Counterfeiters do not look at low quality cell phone pics to make fakes. They usually just buy their own set.

IhtGIyi.png
    There was one pax where that was a rule, I believe, but it hasn't been a rule for a few years now.

Also if you think a post is violating a rule, please just report it and don't post about it.

• DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    I ordered two passes at the first release, and the other two days when they came up again. I got an email for the first two, not the second two. I received the first two, and just today received the second two (never an email for those).

So people who ordered in the second set but have heard nothing, there is hope!