As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

inb4 "The forums are shitting themselves"

IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two SteaksMontreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    maxresdefault.jpg

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    I want to get off MR. BONES WILD RIDE.

(I don't. Please don't ban me.)

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Don't know why but I'm still having issues with the site unless there's something else going on. Even tried clearing my cache and it's still being really intermittent.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    That Vanilla link says resolved but it looks like you guys are still being hit

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Yeah I've been having issues non stop all day. Still pretty bad right now.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    CogCog What'd you expect? Registered User regular
    Its been pretty bad on the connection at the office, but not AS bad with a Verison air card.

I want my money back.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Until just now on my phone via 4G, I haven't been able to connect all day via either 4G on my phone or WiFi on either phone or computer.

DoctorArch on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Home computer gets through one time in twenty right now.

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Alright, so it's not just me. I keep getting "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" whenever I try to visit a page in Chrome. Other functions like agree/awesome/etc. are spotty at best.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    seems like a CDN issue to me...

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Guys, Icy just told you that there are problems and they're aware of them.

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    I've been working on this today and I think we should be doing a lot better now. Please let me know if you continue to experience failed page loads, etc.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Guys, Icy just told you that there are problems and they're aware of them.

And we appreciate all the hard work he's doing.

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    As of about an hour ago i'm getting regular logouts (one in three page loads or so) with a good amount of "we encountered an error" on reaction buttons and post submissions.

• Options
    503s and connection resets again, as well as logouts.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Should be good now.

• Options
    Kind of wanna murder someone.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    Kind of wanna murder someone.

Anyone in particular, or is this just generic IT Bloodlust?

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    xqAzec8.png

Probably a random unrelated non-issue, but I think it's amusing that I saw it when I was coming to check on this thread. Went away on a refresh.

SmokeStacks on
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I'm getting that now whenever I click the star in the top right to access the bookmark menu. It's intermittent though.

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    I'm getting "File not found" in lots of places, particularly my profile, but it always goes away on a refresh.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Mobile is doing that thing where it only partially loads the page and you just get raw text again

Consistent over the last day or so

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    getting a lot of that 'file not found' page

• Options
    Let me know if this continues please.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I've still been having issues with the mobile site.

I'm using safari, an iPhone six and ios beta nine.

• Options
    Getting some 503 Service unavailable/varnish cache and "something went wrong" errors this morning.

• Options
    We've been sending some rapid code deploys.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    We've been sending some rapid code deploys.

New Plural has returned. :)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Getting a rare few 503 errors this afternoon, some clocking when trying to access various threads and forums.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My only ban was a one day ban for an "in before the sticky" on a new comic thread.

What I'm saying is ban IcyLiquid!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Wait... How did i even end up in this forum? I thought I was still in SE

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    C'mon Raijin, I know you were talking about getting old the other day, but this is too soon to be getting senile.

• Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Getting some 503 Service unavailable/varnish cache and "something went wrong" errors this morning.

Just got a few of these a moment ago.