As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Friday, August 7, 2015 - Epilog

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, August 7, 2015 - Epilog

Epilog

Epilog

http://campcomic.com/comic/233

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• narwhaonarwhao Registered User regular
    This comic could have taken a very grim turn if Neiman didn't have bad aim.

• Android 21 3/7Android 21 3/7 Registered User regular
    Whoa... Okay, who is he talking to? Malachi? Seventeen? Brian? Must be Seventeen because I was under the impression he liked Malachi (a little too much).

• InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    This is almost as good as "Dam" as a follow up to a major story.

I still want to know why he's been peeing on Malachi. Is he marking Malachi as his own? Was the tree for Seventeen and Brian?
    So many questions.

• ShamrockSeraphShamrockSeraph Registered User regular
    Invisible wrote: »

I still want to know why he's been peeing on Malachi. Is he marking Malachi as his own? Was the tree for Seventeen and Brian?
    So many questions.

If you remember back in Comic 54, Neiman had an apple on his head that belonged to Malachi and Malachi was basically threatening to kill him over. I'm pretty sure that's where his vendetta stems from.

• InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    Invisible wrote: »

So many questions.

If you remember back in Comic 54, Neiman had an apple on his head that belonged to Malachi and Malachi was basically threatening to kill him over. I'm pretty sure that's where his vendetta stems from.

Or was he taking the apple for his Malachi shrine? Hmmm.

• motorfireboxmotorfirebox Registered User regular
    Holy smokes, I just realized. Jumping really WAS only part of his act. The other part was Seventeen.

• SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Whoa... Okay, who is he talking to? Malachi? Seventeen? Brian? Must be Seventeen because I was under the impression he liked Malachi (a little too much).
    He's talking to himself. He's nuts.

• ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    "Maybe he's an enigma. A mystery wrapped in a riddle."

• hajenhajen Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    oh that Neiman is such a rog , though I have a vag suspicion that he might be in a fug -like state. I'm just glad the protagonists aren't in the morg , although currently the 'undead' is all the vog .
    not to seg , but I believe the audience doth grow fatig d and I wanted to compliment how this title rolls off the tong .

edit: i was afraid of that, the site did ignore the significant double spacing i inserted at appropriate spots or the kerning for spaces is ridiculously small, oh well.

hajen on
  • Sensei Le RoofSensei Le Roof Registered User regular
    Hajen: Webpages in general ignore multiple-spaces.

• Hayes77519Hayes77519 Registered User new member
    edited August 2015
    Katie, the title makes me want to marry you.

Hayes77519 on
  • JBluewindJBluewind Registered User regular
    Wow. That was dark! I know the whole comic is dark, but that boy is gonna be trouble. Well, more trouble than I originally thought he would be. He has went from mega creepy bizarreness to crazy possible future murderer! I know the other kids and even Malachi have threatened harm/death or even inflected bodily harm on each other, but I don't recall any other camper who has completely followed through with killing another camper and just happened to fail (am I forgetting one?). Yikes O_O

Anybody able to figure out how long Malachi might have been at camp? It had to be long enough for his hair to grow out long from its short cut and then grow out again after he got that bad haircut. Also, I wonder if anyone waits near the entrance for when new kids shows up.

PS: Love the title. :)

• SIXytSIXyt Esq STLRegistered User regular
    Hagen I only understood every third word

• cubbylostboycubbylostboy Registered User regular
    So I guess it's safe to say what Neiman's talent isn't.

• hajenhajen Registered User regular
    SIXyt wrote: »
    Hagen I only understood every third word
    mayhap I was too clever in my own mind, but in the interest of clarity let me explain my thought process (you have been warned : entering dangerous territory).

I presumed that the team of Katie & Adam titled this comic 'epilog' (an alternate spelling of 'epilogue') to accentuate the epic log that started this story arc and which we find out at the end was really an epic fail by Neiman.
    In an attempt to say "I see what you did there", I also cut off the 'ue'; so anywhere you see a dangling 'g', just know that it really should be 'gue' (e.g. rog = rogue).

• DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Most excellent!

• WasamiWasami Registered User regular
    Sixteen has super hearing. Suddenly I am afraid to comment what I am hoping we're headed for just in case Katie and Adam see it and say "Hmm, that plot twist isn't unexpected enough."
    ooooh, Ghostly kitty.

• larvacealarvacea Registered User new member
    Let's hear it for puns, especially classical Greek puns.

The title as written is one way to spell the English word, though perhaps it's less common than epilogue, but it draws attention to the pun with "log" as in big lump of wood.

The Greek preposition epi means (among many other things) "on top of" or "onto." Thus a log that was supposed to land on top of our heroes could be an "epi log." Just saying.

• ComiczMann133ComiczMann133 Registered User regular
    OH SHIIII- moeffing SLEEPAWAYCAMP up in this B!!!