As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

DEATH NOTE: Page 8: a fallen god

• LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    :P blame Kira, Kriz and I don't choose the deaths

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Silent ZeroSilent Zero Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    stryker.gifDamn, no more shiny glasses... :(

Silent Zero on
    Yes I work for Netflix. No, I can't give you any free movies dammit.
  • LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    First L broadcast:
    [quote=lwallpaperbi7.png]"Attention citizens of Wangshire, this is L, the investigation of these mysterious deaths continues. Recently we have intercepted a video intended to be for Kira. The contents of which contains a voice expressing deep interest in joining Kira, he also mentions he has the same 'powers' as Kira. I will now play the video for you:
    Hello, Kira.

You are not alone. Please, allow me to assist you in your struggle. I too long to create a better world. We share the same power. We shall confirm each other by Reapers

It appears we now have two dangerous people out there. The investigation of course will continue. I urge you citizens to cooperate in any way you can. And as for the supporter, turn yourself in, there is no reason to make your situation any worse. These senseless murders must stop! If you do not, justice will find you!

I again would like to urge the publics support in finding these murderers. If you know anything, please say so, give us all the information you can.

I now return you to your normaly schedueled broadcasting. Children, please watch television in a well lit room, and sit at least 30 meters away from the television! Thank you!"[/quote]

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Oh snap! Two bishes!))

redhalo on
    edited October 2006
    stryker.gifMay I call him Big L? I bet my mace that he wears a fur coat and a pimp hat.

Silent Zero on
  • DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    1pe9.jpgOkay people. I think it's time we faced facts. We have no evidence linking anyone to anything. We have nothing to go on except hunches. Really, that's the way it's been since the beginning.

On that note, I vote clawshrimpy. Her voting pattern thus far has been a bit suspicious, and her personality is just too over the top. It seems too much like an act to keep us thinking that she is too innocent to ever harm anyone. I don't believe it.

Daedalus on
  • gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Av_MakubeX_06.gifI agree with neither of you, I think silent zero's behavior has been strange. he has been acting weirdly and not once has he voted.
    *mumbles* he also tasered my robot...*mumble*

gunwarrior on
    edited October 2006
    stryker.gifSooooo since when does not voting equal me to be evil? Im just chillin. If I point fingers aimlessly I'll probably lose them and even my life. I'll vote when I feel that I should.

Silent Zero on
  • redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    stryker.gifSooooo since when does not voting equal me to be evil? Im just chillin. If I point fingers aimlessly I'll probably lose them and even my life. I'll vote when I feel that I should.
    ((Come on, be ballsy. You know you want to, it's fun.))

redhalo on
  • naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    gunwarrior wrote:
    Av_MakubeX_06.gifI agree with neither of you, I think silent zero's behavior has been strange. he has been acting weirdly and not once has he voted.
    *mumbles* he also tasered my robot...*mumble*
    avatarey2.jpgI too find Silent Zero's refusal to vote to be somewhat odd, especially considering his constant commentary. I do not wish to arrest an innocent man, however, so if he can explain himself better than he has so far, I will happily retract my vote.

Consider the good that can be done, Silent Zero, with judicious arrests. Is this good not worth the risk to our persons?

naporeon on
    edited October 2006
    stryker.gifSome people aren't speaking out at all. But why is there any reason for me to be Kira because I say that I am not going to vote? I would just go with those other quiet people and hide. I don't have anyone to accuse since these murders started happening. And besides, what will happen to this town's mall when im not here? huh? huh?

Silent Zero on
  • NinjaGnatNinjaGnat Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    wenjick8.jpgUgh... I have a headache. I think I'll go back to bed and sleep it off. Wait what is this? I've been asleep for four days? Impossible... well, whoever has done this to me surely wanted somebody to not find out what I know. Whatever that... zzzzzzzzzz

NinjaGnat on
  • ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Honey-kun_avatar.jpg

Ahh, sorry for being away everyone! I did catch L-chan's broadcast, and I think I must concur with the others about silentzero.

Clawshrimpy on
  • rayofashrayofash Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    blood.jpgI think we should all vote for Nalouto. He has disappeared since the murders began! Though I do agree with the rest of you that SilentZero hasn't participated. If he does not vote, and everybody feels Nalouto is simply busy with work or school to help us with finding Kira, then I will vote for SilentZero.

rayofash on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Edit: Err...REQUOTED!!!)
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpgI think we should all vote for Nalouto. He has disappeared since the murders began! Though I do agree with the rest of you that SilentZero hasn't participated. If he does not vote, and everybody feels Nalouto is simply busy with work or school to help us with finding Kira, then I will vote for SilentZero.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    tmpphpf4yr2fcg2.gif

Hey guys nice to see you again! I had rough time avoiding those cops after the jewel heist! But they can't begain to imagine my criminal clevernessness! (Read: Bribe).

Looking around though I believe I see someone trying to stay under the radar. Silent Zero, until proven otherwise you look mighty suspicious. You and your writing so much.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    edited October 2006
    stryker.gifOh fine then! I'll vote for gunwarrior since he started it!

Geezz

Silent Zero on
    edited October 2006
    blood.jpgSilent Zero, you should have voted for Nalouto instead of incuring the wrath of the people who have already voted for you.

rayofash on
    edited October 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpgSilent Zero, you should have voted for Nalouto instead of incuring the wrath of the people who have already voted for you.
    stryker.gifI still don't have any leading suspisions on anyone so anyone is fine!

I guess I take away my vote from gunwarrior and put it to Nalouto. Both are as innocent and guilty to me.

Silent Zero on
  • NaloutoNalouto Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    narutoicon59.gif

ok so you caught me!!I was hiding out, I like to get a feel for a situation before I start throwing accusations around.

My original suspicion of gunwarror stands, and that makes naporean seem just as suspicious in my opinion, we do now know the killers work in a pair.

lets not blame all the quiet ones just yet. some of us are just less eager to be noticed.

Nalouto on
    :winky:
    edited November 2006
    Nalouto wrote:
    narutoicon59.gif

ok so you caught me!!I was hiding out, I like to get a feel for a situation before I start throwing accusations around.

My original suspicion of gunwarror stands, and that makes naporean seem just as suspicious in my opinion, we do now know the killers work in a pair.

lets not blame all the quiet ones just yet. some of us are just less eager to be noticed.
    avatarey2.jpgI am curious as to just where you see a connection between gunwarrior and myself, Nalouto. Regardless, let me speak plainly: I see no reason to suspect either gunwarrior or yourself.

I do worry that Kira is hiding among the silent, but many have acted in a suspicious manner; if they are not Kira him/herself, then they may well still be aiding him/her in the twisted quest they are on.

I am also increasingly concerned that Kira may target me next; I have become increasingly vigilant in my hunt for this vicious and insane criminal. I won't stoop to directing unfounded suspicion toward any of you, but if I am the next to die, please carry on in a dignified and unstintingly honorable manner...for if there is one thing that sets us apart from Kira and Kira's followers, it is our honor.

naporeon on
  • BranduilBranduil Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    yotsubaaven3.pngWe should make a list of people who haven't spoken recently!

Branduil on
    mcc for admin

I blame Whippy
    edited November 2006
    Branduil wrote:
    yotsubaaven3.pngWe should make a list of people who haven't spoken recently!
    avatarey2.jpgYour wisdom belies your age, Branduil...your idea shows great promise. I concur entirely.

naporeon on
    edited November 2006
    blood.jpgI agree, let us create a list!

rayofash on
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpgI agree, let us create a list!

naporeon on
    edited November 2006
    stryker.gifSoooo, everyone still think im evil? :P

Silent Zero on
    edited November 2006
    ((I don't! :P ))

• DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited November 2006

1pe9.jpgI don't. Kira is far more... effective.

I've received some new information, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow to reveal it, since I'm not sure how many people are around right now. But I retract my vote for Clawshrimpy, not that it matters.

Daedalus on
    edited November 2006
    stryker.gifMan, you people who voted against me aren't going anywhere with this! Only because I shot a freakin robot! what the hell!

HE WAS STEALING OIL FROM THE CARSHOP

I retract my vote from Nalouto this might be the last time I don't vote :(

Silent Zero on
  • gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    stryker.gifMan, you people who voted against me aren't going anywhere with this! Only because I tasered a freakin robot! what the hell!

HE WAS STEALING OIL FROM THE CARSHOP

I retract my vote from Nalouto this might be the last time I don't vote :(
    Av_MakubeX_06.gifwell after thinking it over, silent zero, Just because you dont vote doesnt make you kira, it just makes you suspicious. I retract my vote, but im still watching you.

also, HE WAS DYING (well as much as robots can die), he got his main oil tube severed in half and i didnt have any patches! he panicked!

gunwarrior on
    edited November 2006
    avatarey2.jpgI too retract my vote for Silent Zero. His behavior, while erratic, seems earnest.

I humbly suggest that we all retract our votes for tonight; no one particularly suspicious remains. We must always endeavor to track down Kira and his minions, but arresting random citizens reduces us to the same level as him. While Kira may well be among the silent, persecuting the innocent is as contemptible as Kira's murdering ways.

If this sounds a bad plan, cast your votes for me instead, as I believe that Kira will target me soon.

naporeon on
    edited November 2006
    blood.jpgI retract my vote for Nalouto as well. But somebody is definitely dieing tonight, and I plan on voting.

rayofash on
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpgI retract my vote for Nalouto as well. But somebody is definitely dieing tonight, and I plan on voting.

edited November 2006
    yotsubaaven3.pngIs anyone making a list?

Checking it twice?

Finding out who's naughty or nice?

Branduil on
    mcc for admin

I blame Whippy
    edited November 2006
    blood.jpgHere's a list of all the players:

-Branduil
    -B:L - Arrested
    -3rdrocket
    - The Warlock
    -jdarksun
    -Clawshrimpy
    -Nalouto
    -FarseerBaradas
    -thorpe
    -Krosius
    -Silent Zero
    -gunwarrior
    -NinjaGnat
    -Cantide - Arrested
    -Lightreaper
    -Rook - Killed
    -Naporeon
    -Redhalo - Killed
    -Dex Dynamo
    -Rapacious
    -Harlingtox AD
    -magic mud

rayofash on
  • Harlingtox ADHarlingtox AD Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:

-Branduil
    -3rdrocket
    - The Warlock
    -jdarksun
    -Clawshrimpy
    -Nalouto
    -FarseerBaradas
    -thorpe
    -Krosius
    -Silent Zero
    -gunwarrior
    -NinjaGnat
    -Cantide - Arrested
    -Lightreaper
    -Rook - Killed
    -Naporeon
    -Redhalo - Killed
    -Dex Dynamo
    -Rapacious
    -Harlingtox AD
    -magic mud

Harlingtox AD on
    wwintroxo6.jpg
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:

-Branduil
    -3rdrocket
    - The Warlock
    -jdarksun
    -Clawshrimpy
    -Nalouto
    -FarseerBaradas
    -thorpe
    -Krosius
    -Silent Zero
    -gunwarrior
    -NinjaGnat
    -Cantide - Arrested
    -Lightreaper
    -Rook - Killed
    -Naporeon
    -Redhalo - Killed
    -Dex Dynamo
    -Rapacious
    -Harlingtox AD
    -magic mud

yotsubaaven3.png

Has anyone seen Thorpe, NinjaGnat, Dex Dynamo, Rapacious, or magic mud lately?

Branduil on
    mcc for admin

I blame Whippy
    edited November 2006
    blood.jpgI haven't. It's good that we have a list, now we can focus more on who might be Kira.

rayofash on
    edited November 2006
    rayofash wrote:
    blood.jpgI haven't. It's good that we have a list, now we can focus more on who might be Kira.

Branduil on
    mcc for admin

I blame Whippy
  • Harlingtox ADHarlingtox AD Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    16ue0.jpg
    Thorpe, I'm hoping you'll show up after this.

Harlingtox AD on
    wwintroxo6.jpg