As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Enforcer Applications for PAX Australia 2015 are CLOSED

KwaizyKwaizy PAX AUS Enforcer ManagerCanberraRegistered User regular
edited August 2015 in PAX Australia
I'm pleased sad to announce that Enforcer Applications are now open Closed.

http://aus.paxsite.com/enforcers

Say it with flowers, Send a Triffid.
Sanity is a slippery slope, and I'm wearing Teflon shoes.
Kwaizy on

• Options
    foehammerfoehammer procrastinator extraordinaire melbourneRegistered User regular
    i applied and just wondered when help was needed before/after if i need to book extra time off

• Options
    CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    While Enforcers are only expected to work their shifts during the show, it is appreciated if help can be given for setup and teardown. Setup that involves Enforcers is usually the Thursday before PAX and teardown happens on Sunday night and a little Monday morning. It is also recommended you hang around for Monday night as Enforcers who have worked their butts off all weekend get to hang out and unwind together on Monday.

• Options
    PDP11PDP11 Registered User regular
    I did apply some time ago but didn't receive any conformation. Seeing as applications are about to close should I resubmit?

• Options
    CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It can't hurt to resumbit but unfortunately, applications have now closed. @Kwaizy mine updating the OP for this?

• Options
    KwaizyKwaizy PAX AUS Enforcer Manager CanberraRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the heads up @CuZZa. @pdp11 we are still reviewing applications, you should hear something either way in the next couple of weeks

Say it with flowers, Send a Triffid.
    Sanity is a slippery slope, and I'm wearing Teflon shoes.
  • Options
    themungathemunga Registered User new member
    Hey guys I'm gonna be an Enforcer!! Anyone got a couch I can sleep on?

• Options
    PDP11PDP11 Registered User regular
    Kwaizy wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up @CuZZa. @pdp11 we are still reviewing applications, you should hear something either way in the next couple of weeks

I never heard anything regarding Enforcer applications for 2015. Have all the Enforcer applications now been processed?