As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A [PHALLA] of Ice and Fire - Littlefinger is King

• Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Actually i could have killed you delroland.

You see, you would have died to my kill and paku would have died to the vote and I would have been left with no hand to kill me, but it all depended on Pakus choice.

The way I see it there were two scenarios here:

A) The "If I can't win nobody does" Scenario. I kill Delroland. There are two outcomes from this. If Mrpaku kills
    1) Me, everyone dies and nobody wins.
    2) Delroland, he dies to the vote and there is nobody to be hand to kill me. Lannister wins.

or B) The "Non-dick" scenario. I kill MrPaku to make sure he's good and dead. Two outcomes from this. If Mrpaku kills
    1)Me, Delroland survives and his team wins
    2)Delroland, he dies to the vote and nobody is left to kill me. Lannister wins.

So it all depends on what Mrpaku did.

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hey Jdark did the Baratheon network have a thrall in it working against it? Because I was hesitant to contact you because I thought you might have been another house dude who had the same power I had. I was convinced that there was one in the house because of how quickly the Baratheon duders were dropping.

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    Of course, the same sort of intimate knowledge worked in my favor when I bullshitted up as a "Registered Mutant" in Phallanoia.

Baron of the Anarchs.

Also, shouldn't this be over?

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I assume Plut is writing a novella.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    OsvikOsvik Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Hey Jdark did the Baratheon network have a thrall in it working against it? Because I was hesitant to contact you because I thought you might have been another house dude who had the same power I had. I was convinced that there was one in the house because of how quickly the Baratheon duders were dropping.
    Not unless it's Osvik, which I rate as 0.5% likely. I don't know if he's fully revealed himself yet, so I won't drop any bombs.

We just got really unlucky.

I don't think I left anything out about my role when I revealed to discredit Squashua

Osvik on
  • Options
    SkulkSkulk Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »

We'll need to buy it to find out who wins.

Skulk on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Guys, go over to D&D and hang out with me in the Halloween thread.

I <3 Halloween and no one seems to care about it very much.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Zot wrote: »
    Actually i could have killed you delroland.

You see, you would have died to my kill and paku would have died to the vote and I would have been left with no hand to kill me, but it all depended on Pakus choice.

The way I see it there were two scenarios here:

A) The "If I can't win nobody does" Scenario. I kill Delroland. There are two outcomes from this. If Mrpaku kills
    1) Me, everyone dies and nobody wins.
    2) Delroland, he dies to the vote and there is nobody to be hand to kill me. Lannister wins.

or B) The "Non-dick" scenario. I kill MrPaku to make sure he's good and dead. Two outcomes from this. If Mrpaku kills
    1)Me, Delroland survives and his team wins
    2)Delroland, he dies to the vote and nobody is left to kill me. Lannister wins.

So it all depends on what Mrpaku did.

Let me just say that you don't know all of my abilities.

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Skulk wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »

We'll need to buy it to find out who wins.

I would.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    hopefully all the remaining teams are getting a narration of some sort

mrpaku on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Each team's only getting part of the narration. We have to share it to find out how it ended.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    One of the problems with some of the theme games is when the background mixes into the mechanics.

For example, with this one, I don't know anything about Earth Wind Water and Heart, so when I got called on "who I was" by the seer, that actually became a mechanic (whether or not it was intended). Not knowing the theme and who might have been available, I essentially had no way to bullshit out of what the seer said.

If only you had some kind of person on our team who could have, and perhaps did, provide such knowledge when asked.

If only.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So who is next? I forget what the deal with Infidel was.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Last I was aware, Infidel sent some stuff for Ardor to go over. He's still going through with it, far as I know.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    amokstarks1024tu7.jpg

Epilogue: Part 1
    House Stark

Eddard "Ned" Stark, the Swordbearer of House Stark, was portrayed by Lucien. As the Swordbearer of House Stark, he carried Ice, the ancestral sword of House Stark, which allowed him to kill a single player on even nights. Unfortunately, he squandered his first kill in an attempt on the life of Kevan Lannister, who anticipated this assault, and deftly defended himself. His next assault was on Thoros of Myr, who he sucessfully slew. His final attack was again on Kevan Lannister, and this time he was successful. He was killed by House Targaryen.

Robb Stark, Played by Bliss 101, was the influential member of House Stark, due to his considerable leadership qualities. This gave him double the influence in all votes, whether they be for duels, elections, or kills. Bliss 101 was killed as the result of a tied vote in round three. Remarkably, if he remembered to make a kill vote that day, he would not have died.

Catelyn Stark, the crafty member of House Stark, was less likely to die as a result of the actions of others, given a 50% chance at avoiding all kills except for the vote and the execution. However, her luck came to an end, when she was declared to die by Tywin Lannister, the regent at the time.

Sansa Stark, Played by PrecisionK, was one of the two family members of House Stark, and she started out in contact with her sister, Arya Stark. Sansa was captured on the first night in a Lannister assault, the result of being two seperate kills, one by Randyll Tarly, the other by Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish.

Arya Stark, Played by Locus, was the other family member of House Stark, who started out in contact with her sister, Sansa Stark. Arya survived until Chapter Six, where she was killed in a fire, along with her father and Renly Baratheon. Arya's death was the result of the scheming of the Brotherhood without Borders.

Bran Stark, Played by Skulk, was the Seer for House Stark. Gifted with a vision in his dreams of a single player each night, his first identification was none other than Gregor Clegane, followed by Davos Seaworth, and only making contact with a Stark on the third night, meeting up with Arya, Sandor Clegane, and Ned Stark on the following three nights, finally identifying Osmund Kettleblack on the night before his death at the hands of the Brotherhood without Borders.

Bryndon Tully, a commander of House Stark, was played by Vic, who had the ability to guard any player on even nights. He was captured in chapter one, along with Sansa Stark. His capture was the result of the vote.

Rickard Karstark, the odd-night commander of House Stark, played by NATIK, was killed during chapter two, dying as a result of the actions of House Targaryen.

Howland Reed, a Bannerman of House Stark played by Frosteey, engaged Loras Tyrell in a duel during Chapter 2, and was victorious. However, his triumph was short-lived, as he was killed that same night as a result of the vote.

Greatjon Umber, portrayed by Crono729, was a Bannerman of House Stark who attempted to engage Tywin Lannister in a duel, but was cut down by the Vote, dying alongside Howland Reed.

Sandor Clegane, portrayed by Obbi, was the Spy of House Stark. To non-Starks, he would appear to be loyal to House Lannister, while Starks would know he was faithful. Sandor Clegane successfully infiltrated House Lannister, and gained access to their secrets, sharing them with Bran Stark, who made contact with him during Chapter 4. He was instrumental in bringing down much of House Lannister's great might. He was killed by Osmund Kettleblack, the Regent for much of the series.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    tyrel520070526198730952xc0.jpg

Epilogue: Part 2
    House Baratheon

Randyll Tarly, the Swordbearer of House Baratheon, was portrayed by Mckid. As the Swordbearer of House Baratheon, he carried Heartsbane, the ancestral sword belonging to House Tarly, which allowed him to kill a single player on odd nights. His first kill was PrecisionK, who was brought down before him in a plot executed by Littlefinger. Randyll Tarly was brought down in an attempt on Jaime Lannister's life, where he was intercepted by Tywin Lannister's guards, and killed as a result of the votes, despite being guarded by Davos Seaworth's men.

Stannis Baratheon, Played by Shorn Scrotum Man, was the influential member of House Baratheon, due to his great experience as an advisor to his older brother, Robert. This gave him double the influence in all votes, whether they be for duels, elections, or kills. Stannis was killed in chapter one, as a result of the actions of House Targaryen.

Renly Baratheon, the crafty member of House Baratheon, played by Saburbia, was less likely to die as a result of the actions of others, given a 50% chance at avoiding all kills except for the vote and the execution. His luck came to an end though, when he was killed by Osmund Kettleblack in chapter six, by the not-so ancestral sword of House Lannister, Oathkeeper.

Brienne Tarth, Played by Jdarksun, was one of the two trusting members of House Baratheon, and she started out in contact with her squire, Podric Payne. Brienne made a gutsy reveal at the start of the series, which resulted in a solid network of Baratheons, who nonetheless were taken out in quick succession. She was killed during chapter 3, as a result of the actions of Littlefinger, who used her death to set up the additional deaths of Randyll Tarly and Bliss 101, who were tied in votes behind Jdarksun.

Podric Payne, Played by Zzulu, was the other trusing member of House Baratheon, who started out in contact with his Knight, Brienne of Tarth. Podric survived the death of Brienne, but was killed soon afterwords by the vote.

Melisandre, Played by Osvik, was the Seer for House Barathon. Able to make an identification of a single player each night through the blessing of her god, R'hillor, her first identification was Brienne Tarth, followed by Davos Seaworth, Randyll Tarly, Tywin Lannister, Catelyn Stark, Ned Stark, and finally, an attempt on Daenerys Targaryen. Characters spied upon by Melisandre had a habit of dying the night they were viewed, severely limiting her potential. Melisandre was killed in chapter 7, as a result of the vote.

Mace Tyrell, a commander of House Baratheon, was played by Mr. Embarkation, and had the ability to guard any player on even nights. He was killed on the first night, a result of the actions of the Brotherhood without Banners.

Davos Seaworth, the odd-night commander of House Baratheon, was played by Rend. He made quick contact with Melisandre, and was one of the few Baratheons to survive the majority of the series. As a result of his longetivity, he inherited a Valyrian steel sword, Heartsbane, in the wake of the death of Oberyn Martell, which he used in an attempt to kill Tywin Lannister, only to find him already dead, killed by Littlefinger. He died the same way, killed by Petyr Baelish in chapter 7.

Loras Tyrell, a Bannerman of House Baratheon, played by Romantic Undead, was engaged by Howland Reed in a duel during Chapter 2, and was defeated, suffering a humiliating death.

Oberyn Martell, portrayed by Oatway, was a Bannerman of House Baratheon, who engaged Kevan Lannister in a duel on the fourth night. Before he could fight him, however, he was cut down by Jaime Lannister, Kevan's nephew.

Wyman Manderly, portrayed by Pretentious, was the Spy of House Baratheons. To non-Baratheons, he would appear to be loyal to House Stark, while Baratheons would know he was faithful. He was killed during chapter two, by Jaime Lannister.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    amok021280qi2.jpg

Epilogue: Part 3
    House Lannister

Jaime Lannister, the Swordbearer of House Lannister, was portrayed by Tehspectre. As the Swordbearer of House Lannister, he carried Oathkeeper, the not-so ancestral sword belonging to House Lannister, which allowed him to kill a single player on even nights. An attempt on his life was made by Randyll Tarly, but was sucessfully defended against by Twyin Lannister. His first kill was Wyman Manderly, followed by Oberyn Martell, before being finally brought down by the vote during chapter five.

Grand Maester Pycell, Played by Nion, was the influential member of House Lannister, due to his great political power. This gave him double the influence in all votes, whether they be for duels, elections, or kills. Grand Maester Pycell was influential in the the two elections of Tywin Lannister to the Regency. He was brought down as a result of the vote, on night six.

Tyrion Lannister, the crafty member of House Lannister, played by Niceguy Myeye, was less likely to die as a result of the actions of others, given a 50% chance at avoiding all kills except for the vote and the execution. His luck came through for him, and he avoided death at the hands of House Targaryen during chapter four, before finally being removed by Davos Seaworth, armed with Heartsbane.

Cersei Lannister, Played by Qorzm, was one of the two family members of House Lannister, and she started out in contact with her son, Joffrey Lannister. Cersei made an early bid for power, securing the Hand's position, but was killed during chapter two by the Brotherhood without Banners.

Joffrey Lannister, Played by Zot, was the other trusing member of House Baratheon, who started out in contact with his mother, Cersei. Joffrey remains alive, for now.

Qyburn the Necromancer, the seer of House Lannister, was portrayed by Cheez. This crafty and hard to read ex-maester first identified the Identity of Howland Reed, followed by his teamate, Bronn. However, he was killed the following night by his teamate - Osmund Kettleblack, while trying to verify the Identity of Jaime Lannister.

Kevan Lannister, a commander of House Lannister, was played by Freeagent, and had the ability to guard any player on even nights. He was especially sucessful, blocking an attack on himself night two, and winning a duel with Oberyn Martell night four. He finally fell in chapter six, at the hands of Ned Stark, while he was guarding Osmund Kettleblack.

Tywin Lannister, the odd-night commander of House Lannister, was played by Squashua. Like his brother Kevan, he was successful in blocking an attack, this one on his son, Jaime Lannister, by Randyll Tarly in chapter three. He fell at the hands of Littlefinger, stabbed in the back.

Bronn, a Bannerman of House Lannister, played by Grundlterror, Engaged his own teamate Joffrey Lannister in a duel, losing badly. Who would have thought one of the greatest swordsman in Westeros could die to Joffrey Lannister?

Gregor Clegane, portrayed by FunkyWaltDogg, was a Bannerman of House Lannister, who engaged Catelyn Stark in a duel on night two, losing to her by a single vote.

Osmund Kettleblack, portrayed by DevoutlyApathetic, was the Spy of House Lannister. If seered, he would appear to be loyal to House Baratheon, but when viewed by a Lannister, would show his true colors. He was quickly elected to the regency, where he ordered the deaths of Gendry Waters, Qyburn the Necromancer, Sandor Clegane, and Daenerys Targaryen. Additionally, Osmund recieved Jaime Lannister's sword, Oathkeeper, following his death, which Osmund used to kill Renly Baratheon.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    amoklastrideofdrogotm2.jpg

Epilogue: Part 4
    House Targaryen & The Brotherhood without Banners

House Targaryen, the exiled former rulers of Westeros, were made up of Lord Varys, played by Raakam, Barristan Selmy, played by Green, and Daenerys Targaryen, played by Durax.

House Targaryen was able to kill a single player each night, except for nights following the death of one of their members. They were responsible for the deaths of Stannis Baratheon, Rickard Karstark, an attempt on Tyrion Lannister, Catelyn Stark, and Osmund Kettleblack.

Lord Varys was the first to fall, sentenced to death by the mob alongside Greatjon Umber and Howland Reed.

Barristan Selmy went next, falling to the Brotherhood without banners the following night.

Daenerys Targaryen survived until night Seven, when she was declared to be executed by Osmund Kettleblack. Even though she killed him, in an attempt to stay the execution with her power as Hand, she was only Hand in name, and did not have any power that went along with the role, due to being elected in a tied vote between her and Joffrey Lannister.

The Brotherhood without Banners, the bandit group dedicated to protecting the commoners of Westeros from the destruction of the wars between the great houses, were made up of Gendry Waters, played by Robothero, Thoros of Myr, played by Cj Iwakura, and Beric Dondarrion, played by Mrpaku.

The Brotherhood was able to kill a single player each night, except for nights following the death of one of their members. They were responsible for the deaths of Mace Tyrell, Cersei Lannister, Barristan Selmy, Arya Stark, and Bran Stark.

Gendry Waters was the first to fall, sentenced to be executed by Osmund Kettleblack during chapter two.

Thoros of Myr went next, falling to the blade of Ned Stark after his ill-advised reveal.

Mrpaku though, is still alive, for now.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    petyrxu4.jpg

[font=”dauphin”]Final Chapter[/font]

Littlefinger

The time has come for Petyr Baelish to put the final mechanisms of his plot in action.

The fools, none of them had known how much of a part he had played in setting the events of the past year up, and they would never know.

The late Osmund Kettleblack and half of the Kingsguard were in his pocket the entire time, controlling the executions of the Regent. Do they really think that Caitlyn Stark could have actually gotten to and killed Jaime Lannister without Littlefinger's invisible manipulation of the guard's patrols, and the willful neglect of the Littlefinger's Kingsguards in the tower?

Only Littlefinger knew that he was the one responsible for Gregor Clegane's raid on the Starks, as it was Littlefinger who forged the orders, and sent the false Baratheon uniforms. His plan had worked perfectly, plunging Renly and Eddard into war with eachother, resulting in the deaths of all of their men.

And the Lannisters, that was Petyr's job. Some he was able to set up to die in pitiful duels of some sort, while others, he had killed, or took care of personally, as he had with Tywin. Did they think Varys had managed to steak into the castle and gain access to the kitchens alone? Littlefinger was behind the deaths of Cersei and Gregor Clegane as well, with Varys as the perfect patsy.

Now, just to wrap up the loose ends. Tyrion had made it easy, leaving for the wall with the Stark and Targaryen girls, and Littlefinger would not have relished having to kill, for if there was anybody in Westeros with a mind that could challenge his own, it was Tyrion. He even thought that, in another lifetime, they could have been friends. Oh well, maybe in a few years, after things settle down and Littlefinger had gotten this continent's finances in order and ended all the petty wars and grievances, Petry would need a hand.

Even better, Tyrion had left a little present for Joffrey Baratheon - a crossbow bolt through the heart. For a moment, Petyr felt a twinge of envy. He had wanted to end that little inbred prick himself, but then again, it just meant less blood on his hands. He didn't really like doing the dirty work, preferring to let the people on the payroll do that for him.

The first order of business was to stop the rampant banditry. Beric Dondarrion had already surrender his meager forces, and in a few weeks, they would be fully equipped, reinforced, and ready to serve as the core of Littlefinger's army, first to restore order to the countryside, and then create a vast army to join the understaffed garrison at the wall. Something strange was going on there, reports of demons not seen for eight thousand years, the "Others," only fought back by the combined arms of all of Westeros. He would have to restore the prestige of the Night's Watch. He liked the idea himself, and the fittingness of it all. The black mockingbird was his sigil, after all.

And they just elected a new Lord Commander, that bastard son of Ned Stark

Or so they all thought. Littlefinger was the only one alive who knew what really had happened at the Tower of Joy.

After balancing Westeros's crumbling finances, Petyr would have to start researching this oncoming attack. From what he knew in the histories, the Long Night that would soon come again was going to be a the greatest threat facing westeros, and the continent would have to come together to defend itself once again.

Petyr would not not be around to hear the last of the battle cries, if what he had read about the coming assault was true. He would die of old age long before the long night was over. Petyr was going to be the songbird king, yes, but the one to defeat the Others would have to be a Raven.

"The Songbird. The Song, the music must go on," he rhymed to himself, and for a moment, Littlefinger saw the future.

Westeros must march to a new anthem, and it would be The Song of Ice and Fire.

Removed from the Game of Thrones:

Beric Dondarrion - MrPaku - Loyal to the Brotherhood without Banners
    Joffrey Lannister - Zot - Loyal to House Lannister

Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelysh - Delroland - Loyal to himself, has ascended the Iron Throne and has become the King of the Seven Kingdoms.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Well played all, awesome narrations. Delroland, you're going to be chain bandwagoned on day 1 for a long, long time :p

Raakam on
    My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    From totalling up the rosters along the way, I had a bad feeling that meant delro was a stand-alone. Well played. :^:

And well presented.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    What were littlefingers abilities?

• Options
    edited October 2007
    Oh yeah, didn't do his reveal.

Littlefinger had a 50% chance to not die the first time he's killed, his votes counted for double, and he had a kill every odd night.

Nobody even targeted him for a kill, and he was never seered sucessfully either.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Ah, I probably should have gone with Scenario A: Kill everyone and noone is left to take the throne

Bah.

• Options
    edited October 2007
    How did the final actions go down? Who died from what?

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Plutonium wrote: »
    Oh yeah, didn't do his reveal.

Littlefinger had a 50% chance to not die the first time he's killed, his votes counted for double, and he had a kill every odd night.

Nobody even targeted him for a kill, and he was never seered sucessfully either.

I'm sure I had an order in to seer him on one of the later rounds but changed it before the deadline.

Well done Delroland and well done Plutonium this was an awesome game even though my team got fucked over

Osvik on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    fantastic closing narration

exactly what i'd hoped for berric

mrpaku on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Final Actions:

Littlefinger kills Zot with Regent kill.
    Vote kills mrpaku
    Zot kills mrpaku
    mrpaku does not do anything in exchange for getting to live in the narration.

Also, sorry about the series of narrations for the past two nights, instead of just one big one. You guys have grown to love the insta-results in other games, and the whole time, even though I was writing the narrations on the spot, I was writing the stuff in my head for like 2 hours before, but last night, I was getting retarded studying for an OChem midterm, and today, I had to take said exam, and then finish up (read: write in the two hours before it's due) the poly sci paper I should have been writing over the weekend instead of thinking up narrations.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Oh heres the Baratheon proboards if anyone is interested.

http://oursisthefury.proboards76.com/

I have opened them up to everyone

Osvik on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Now I'm going to see if I'm dead in Blarney's phalla yet.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Only one person realized who I was before my reveal, and that was because of the vote for DA where he miraculously came from behind to take the regent vote on night 6.

I was actually kind of worried that I would be squished at that point, because that was the first time an action of mine was blatantly obvious. But apparently no one else caught on, or they just had "better" targets to kill that night.

Also, when TehSpectre accused me of being an inactive (night 3 or 4?), I felt the need to confuse the hell out of people by making fun of him being a Lannister. This, I believe, threw enough focus off of me so that I could quietly bide my time.

Heck, if one person had seered me, I would have died a very quick and unimpressive death. I'm just happily surprised everyone assumed I was a putz on someone else's team not worth a kill vote.

Good game all, and thanks Plut for running; your narratives were what made this Phalla.

Edit: And may you get an A on your paper and midterm. :)

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Brotherhood board, for whenever robothero unlocks it

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Great finish, except that I hate Littlefinger. The one-man-team win is always impressive.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Also, if GRRM can't finish this up and pulls a Robert Jordan, I swear to god that I'm going to have to go and finish it for him.

And it will basically end the same as this one. Because this ending is awesome.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Plutonium wrote: »
    Also, if GRRM can't finish this up and pulls a Robert Jordan, I swear to god that I'm going to have to go and finish it for him.

And it will basically end the same as this one. Because this ending is awesome.

Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if Littlefinger actually pulls something like this off in the books

Osvik on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    cheeeeez! We could've started something if not for that dastardly DA.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Osvik wrote: »
    Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if Littlefinger actually pulls something like this off in the books
    I don't think he'll manage it. I'd be shocked to get an ending that doesn't involve a Stark/Targaryen on the throne, what with all the speculation about the events at the Tower of Joy and such.

Plut, awesome game. The narrations were epic and the manipulations that were so in tune with my role were wonderful.

A shame I didn't live to put Petyr on the throne.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    My game, so awesome, it got DA to finally change his avatar.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    It helped I had one of Edd I use on another board, but for the reveal, something special was called for.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    So...

Did anybody thing DA was telling the truth when I inserted his fake character into the narrations?

Plutonium on