As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Prime 2015 Challenge Coin - Additional coins available

123457»

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    It has travelled 6,000 miles across a continent, a vast and inhospitable ocean and even past the M25 to make it to my humble abode:
    Challenge%20Coin%20PAX%20Prime%202015_zpssbrpruu9.jpg

kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• tac042tac042 Registered User regular
    SkeleVader wrote: »
    An additional 50 coins has been ordered for those stragglers still looking for a coin. These will not make it to you by Pax though.

Any of those still available?

• ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I got an email saying that my information wasn't received, I resent the transaction number from my PayPal payment.

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    tac042 wrote: »
    SkeleVader wrote: »
    An additional 50 coins has been ordered for those stragglers still looking for a coin. These will not make it to you by Pax though.

Any of those still available?

Yes, there are still some left.
    Imsorad wrote: »
    I got an email saying that my information wasn't received, I resent the transaction number from my PayPal payment.

PM me your info and I'll check into it as well.

IhtGIyi.png
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Good news.
    The extra 50 coins arrived today and will begin shipping out. Hopefully they will make it to you before Prime.

IhtGIyi.png
    Looks like I will have five coins available at Prime for anyone who missed out. I will also have a few 2013 coins & some of the forum pins.
    If you want any of these just follow me on twitter @SkeleVader and I will post where I am if I will be standing in one place for an extended period of time.
    I will also be at the pre-pax board game night at the Sheraton around 9pm if you want to find me there.

IhtGIyi.png
  • Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    Just got my coin today. Thanks again SkeleVader!

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Just cross-posting this in the challenge coin threads:

If you're after a hard plastic case to protect/display your coins I grabbed some from this seller on ebay.

N6oblzsm.jpg

fyi.