As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sugar for Pins

SolelronSolelron Wandering GamerCornelius, ORRegistered User regular
edited August 2015 in Pinny Arcade
So normally I only do this for MMT, but I love the Pin people so here we go!

I am once again offering my services to deliver VooDoo donuts the hungry people prior to PAX.

Voodoo, for those unaware, is 'famous' for making some scarily creative donuts that people RAVE over. However they only exist in Portland (and Denver now I think..)

If anyone is interested in this, PM me directly with your order. Donut prices between 4-10 apiece depending on which one you want, and I do have limited space.

LInk to donuts: http://voodoodoughnut.com/doughnuts.php

I should be adding rough pricing soon (haven't had time to call them this year).

This year however, instead of trying to haul these things down to pikes, I will try and make early morning arrangements to have people pick them up at/near my hotel (Camlin, near paramount, westin, and olive 8)
Ideally I will be doing these at cost, but if you want to donate to the gas offset fun I won't be offended LOL (I also barter in Pinny arcade *grins*)

The Donuts will Come up Tuesday evening and be available anytime between then and Thursday night. After that anything else is subject to subjugation or disappearing (that's why I don't accept pre-payment: reimbursement works better)

Thanks all.

Donut orders closed. I'm getting full. anyone who ordered will be getting confirmation for best delivery times

Solelron on

• Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    You are AMAZING! I love me some Mango Tango....I will be PMing you for sure!!!

• Options
    KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    Maybe you should be bartering for that DLC pin that dmosinee is going to bring. Though for that you may have to rent a truck to hold enough donuts :P

• Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    Keroan wrote: »
    Maybe you should be bartering for that DLC pin that dmosinee is going to bring. Though for that you may have to rent a truck to hold enough donuts :P

Don't think I didn't ponder that :)

• Options
    ok folx. here is some pricing for those who have not submitted :) If you have submitted whatever you requested is on this list.

Old Dirty Bastard $1.95
    Bacon Maple Bar $3.00
    McMinnville Cream $1.75
    Portland Cream $1.75
    Lemon Chiffon Cureller $1.40
    Rappers Delight $4.20
    Memphis Mafia $4.25
    No Name Donut $1.75
    Diablos Rex $1.75
    Miami Vice $1.60
    Mango Tango $1.95
    Butterfingering $1.75
    voodoo dozen (13 assorted, they pick) $13.00
    voodoo $1.95
    cock & ball $5.25

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    I have never been there. Typically if I get something it's a Boston Crème, so something like that would be good. A comparison taste test against the local Top Pot.

• Options
    JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    top pot doughnuts taste better in my opnion and ive had a lot of doughnuts from both places

PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • Options
    JKwon wrote: »
    top pot doughnuts taste better in my opnion and ive had a lot of doughnuts from both places

It's a Donut-Off! Two step into the powdered-sugar ring, only one will leave delectable! Who will it be?

• Options
    Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    The Portland Cream is the Boston Creme analog.

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Portland Cream uses Bavarian Cream though right? Which is quite different than Boston Creame :razz:

• Options
    Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Pedro only said "something like that," not "accept no substitutes" :biggrin:

Sammy.Sam on
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »

It's a Donut-Off! Two step into the powdered-sugar ring, only one will leave delectable! Who will it be?

I'm picturing this like a Sumo match. But instead of salt, they are throwing handfulls of sugar to purify the combat arena.

• Options
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    PedroAsani wrote: »

I'm picturing this like a Sumo match. But instead of salt, they are throwing handfulls of sugar to purify the combat arena.

Sprinkles.

• Options
    Blue star is supposed to be good (I don't eat donuts anymore so I can't really vote) however I get the voodoos because that's kind of a 'thing'. If they would survive till Friday well, I'd get em for staffers. :)

• Options
    DabeDabe Photographist Portland, ORRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    As a former Portlander i'm going to have to suggest you think about doing a Blue Star run yourself asap. Seriously, it's like the god tier of donuts. Voodoo, while fun and wacky, can't hold a candle to the quality of Blue Star.

• Options
    Dabe wrote: »
    As a former Portlander i'm going to have to suggest you think about doing a Blue Star run yourself asap. Seriously, it's like the god tier of donuts. Voodoo, while fun and wacky, can't hold a candle to the quality of Blue Star.

Thx Dabe. I may consider that for next years run :)

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular

A coworker of mine is going to Portland in October, so I'll be sure to request one of these before his return trip.

• Options
    JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular

this so much...seriously...expensive but well worth it

PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel