As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Merch, Merch Booth Lite etc

Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
If you missed the post from Gabe, here you go:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/news/post/2015/08/21/stuff-you-can-buy

The Merch Booth Lite (at the Sheraton Hotel, Level 1 in the Lobby), is going to be open at around 9 AM. The reason, of course, is because of the big no-queue hall thing, as we don't want a mad-dash to the merch booth when the main Convention Center doors open. By having this booth ppen early (AND be the only place you can snag the LE pin), this made the most sense in regard to safety/ops.

Hope that makes sense!

PAX IS SOON!

Some guy.

• Options
    SuperSaiyanFifeSuperSaiyanFife OverWatch: SSJFifeRegistered User regular
    Great moogily googily!!!!! That $70 hoodie..... dammit you got me

Being human totally sucks most of the time. Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable. – Anorak’s Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
  • Options
    CaptApocalypseCaptApocalypse Registered User regular
    Thank you for posting, Robert! I would have gone to the other booth and mourned my lack of the LE pin!!!

• Options
    bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Hmm, this should make things interesting as to how to queue up for the line... Mental note, get to the Sheridan ASAP.

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
  • Options
    SuperSaiyanFifeSuperSaiyanFife OverWatch: SSJFifeRegistered User regular
    Hmm, this should make things interesting as to how to queue up for the line... Mental note, get to the Sheridan ASAP.

As the Keynote is on Friday, this will have to be my Saturday priority

Being human totally sucks most of the time. Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable. – Anorak’s Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
  • Options
    LetMeInLetMeIn Registered User regular
    I wonder if anyone tried to transfer their hotel reservations to the Sheraton after this announcement :)

• Options
    GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
    Is the water bottle Liberty Bottleworks's Straight Up? Want to check out some reviews before I decide to commit. :)

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    Yes, we worked with Liberty on these, and they've been at East and South so far and they're great. :)

Some guy.
  • Options
    maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    Don't forget there is a panel on Pinny Arcade trading, etc, at 10am on Saturday! We are planning of having some goodies to share ...