As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ability to delete draft?

If I type a reply to a thread but I decide not to send it, it doesn't look like there is a way to delete or clear my draft. I just have to wait until I want to type a different reply to get rid of it.

row1.pngrow2.png

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Top-right of the screen, there's a gear icon. Click that, choose "My Drafts," and then you can delete a draft using the "X" on the top-right of each draft post.

• Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    I asked about having a button added by the save draft button, and I remember Icy saying something about it being a feature they were looking to add, but it was a "if we have a few free days in a row we may look into it" level of priority. That was well over a year ago.

So please, don't go asking for that button. Or maybe do ask, but don't get your hopes up. They've got bigger fish to fry right now.

• Options
    LovelyLovely Registered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    Top-right of the screen, there's a gear icon. Click that, choose "My Drafts," and then you can delete a draft using the "X" on the top-right of each draft post.

Oh, huh. Never knew about that. Thanks for the tip! :)

sig.gif
  • Options
    BarrakkethBarrakketh Registered User regular
    Veevee wrote: »
    I asked about having a button added by the save draft button, and I remember Icy saying something about it being a feature they were looking to add, but it was a "if we have a few free days in a row we may look into it" level of priority. That was well over a year ago.
    Have you tried this?

Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Mostly I just ctrl-a and hit ".", then save draft