As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2015 Magical Mystery Tour (Wed&Thurs prePAX adventuring) SCHEDULE?

2»

• Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    I didn't get to work on the schedule last night. Hopefully I can do it tomorrow night.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    update: here is pricing for those who are still pondering:

ok folx. here is some pricing for those who have not submitted :). If you have submitted, whatever you asked for is listed.

Old Dirty Bastard $1.95
    Bacon Maple Bar $3.00
    McMinnville Cream $1.75
    Portland Cream $1.75
    Lemon Chiffon Cureller $1.40
    Rappers Delight $4.20
    Memphis Mafia $4.25
    No Name Donut $1.75
    Diablos Rex $1.75
    Miami Vice $1.60
    Mango Tango $1.95
    Butterfingering $1.75
    voodoo dozen (13 assorted, they pick) $13.00
    voodoo $1.95
    cock & ball $5.25

• Options
    DeToX86DeToX86 Registered User regular
    @Solelron Pm Sent!

• Options
    zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    Get this back to the front page! I'm super stoked about this. Can't wait to see the schedule!

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• Options
    Thursday's schedule is done:
    09:00a meetup and Pike Place Market (under the giant sign at the end of pike st)
    09:30a travel time (#5 bus)
    10:00a Woodland Park Zoo $20
    12:00p travel time (#5 bus)
    12:30p lunch at Westlake Center
    01:30p monorail! $2.25
    01:45p Seattle Center- choose your own adventure and price

I'm having trouble with Wednesday's schedule. I have 2 versions of it right now.
    Wednesday option 1:
    walking tour
    something downtown for ~1hr [aquarium/art museum/ferris wheel]
    centurylink field
    lunch
    wing luke art museum

Wednesday option 2:
    walking tour
    lunch
    centurylink field
    wing luke art museum
    end around 4

Basically, the Pike Place and CenturyLink Field tours are at set times with an awkward amount of time between the 2. We can try to squeeze in something quick along the way* and have lunch between the field tour and Wing Luke museum, or we can have an early lunch and end early for the day. There's also a decent amount of walking involved: walking tour, ~10min walks between afternoon spots, ~1 mile walking during the field tour.

So let me know what you want to do Wednesday. On Friday night I'll make a decision based on your opinions.

*[my opinions: aquarium- don't really want to do it again this year and afraid i'll loose some of you and we'll be late for field tour, SAM- seems like too short a time especially for $20 and afraid i'll lose some of you and be late for field tour, ferris wheel- not sure i'll feel it's worth $13+]

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    We don't have a lot of bus rides this year, but when we do ride the bus, it's a lot easier if most people have an orca card preloaded with money. If you're flying in, you can buy one and load it up at the light rail stop at the airport. I don't know where else to do it, so scour the website or ask a local http://metro.kingcounty.gov/fares/#where-to-buy

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    Signed up and I'll join the group for the market tour Weds morning. :)

• Options
    No one put in an opinion for how we fill in the blanks on Wednesday. Maybe I'll make a decision later today or maybe we'll just wing it tomorrow.

Reminder #1: if you plan to join us for the market tour tomorrow, please sign up on their site. It is free.

Reminder #2: please bring cash, especially small bills. This will be necessary for tips, bus fare, etc.

I do not have the flag this year. One of our group took it home with him last year. I guess he got a special Punzie-made souvenir. Just look for the gathering if nerds and follow the awkward girl. It'll be fine.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    punzie wrote: »
    No one put in an opinion for how we fill in the blanks on Wednesday. Maybe I'll make a decision later today or maybe we'll just wing it tomorrow.

Reminder #1: if you plan to join us for the market tour tomorrow, please sign up on their site. It is free.

Reminder #2: please bring cash, especially small bills. This will be necessary for tips, bus fare, etc.

I do not have the flag this year. One of our group took it home with him last year. I guess he got a special Punzie-made souvenir. Just look for the gathering if nerds and follow the awkward girl. It'll be fine.

I'd offer to be the flag, but there is a bit less of me to see :)

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    Just arrived in Seattle, got a bit prepared and just hopped on the light rail from the airport on my way to Uwajimaya now~

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    monkoshmonkosh NYCRegistered User regular
    Reminder that tour is going to the zoo so grab sunscreen. Be burnt during PAX will not be fun

iec5nehi4ot3.png
  • Options
    I hope very one enjoyed the tour. We were a lot smaller this year, but that means I have a better chance of remembering names and faces.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Missed the first part but the second part was really nice, I enjoyed the EMP.