As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Autograph Sessions - Do the participants have merch for sale...

EihBeirEihBeir Registered User regular
Or do I need to have something in hand to be signed?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    It depends, most likely, but almost all of the ones I've seen you need to bring something with you if you want something signed.

• Options
    I'm sorry, but that's three different responses: they might have stuff, they probably have stuff, but mostly I've never seen them with stuff. I'm gonna roll with your personal experience (and really, just prudence) and make sure I have something in hand. :)

• Options
    IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    I've only attended South, so my experience is limited, but all of the autograph sessions I saw primarily was limited to just a long table and you had to bring your own stuff to get signed.

Some musical guests would bring their own CDs and stuff to have signed, but that wasn't an "official" signing, just an area to buy merch.

So yeah, definitely bring something of your own to get signed and probably your own sharpies too just in case!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hah, sorry, what I meant was "Most likely it will depend on the person/group. All the ones I have seen, though, have required that you bring something with you to be signed."

That's what I get for answering questions while raiding.

• Options
    zerzhul wrote: »

That's what I get for answering questions while raiding.

Priorities. You got 'em straight.

• Options
    dkphnxdkphnx Registered User new member
    I asked Felicia Day on Twitter if she'd have her books for sale at the signings and she said yes, so... there's that. You could always ask the person/people you're interested in getting autographs from directly!