Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Talk About [Movies]; Say Interesting Things; Don't Be Jerks

19495969798100»

• DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Brotherhood of the Wolf is the best movie people have never heard of.

And when I say that, its a bit of an exaggeration, its something action people should see if they dont mind subtitles/period films and just a neat film altogether.

steam_sig.png
  • AstaerethAstaereth In the belly of the beastRegistered User regular
    Does Brotherhood of the Wolf have supernatural elements or not? I've always been under the impression it was an action movie titled like a werewolf picture. Is that true or what?

ACsTqqK.jpg
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Null Registered User regular
    Astaereth wrote: »
    Does Brotherhood of the Wolf have supernatural elements or not? I've always been under the impression it was an action movie titled like a werewolf picture. Is that true or what?

I kind of don't want to spoil anything, its worth trying to track a copy of the DVD down. There's no werewolves, though.

B.net: Naphtali#1830 | Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | PSN: EI-Naphtali | Wish List
  • KetarKetar Ready to feel better about your own miserable lives?Registered User regular

You can't fairly answer that question without spoiling elements of the film that shouldn't be spoiled.

If you really want to know though:
    Ultimately it boils down to action with a facade of supernatural to mask the true nature and intent of the antagonists.

• Slacker1913Slacker1913 Registered User regular
    It's a Hound of the Baskervilles situation.[/spoilers]

Eh, I'll get around to it.
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    p100, time for new thread?

steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited August 2015
    Yes!

ElJeffe on
    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

I make tweet.
This discussion has been closed.