As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Prime 2015 Roll Call

13»

• Options
    corinnetagscorinnetags Academic Williamsport, PARegistered User regular
    Solelron wrote: »
    6th PAX for me, but 1st time at Prime. This will also be my first PAX since 2010 without a small child attached to me and I'm SOOOOO excited to get more into trading. I've been collecting pins since they debuted at East in 2013, but have had limited chances for trading due to above referenced child. I've also only recently gotten into the forums, so I'm enjoying getting into the wider Pinny Arcade Community!

welcome welcome to the pin corruption..err. I mean pinny community..I'm sure a lot of us can help you find pins :)

I've been able to get a lot of my favorites (I have a Hanna, I have a DLC from the Kickstarter, Star Trek from East last year, almost all the Kempers), but I really want to finish my Kemper collection and I'd love to get the Baby Gabe and Tycho from a previous Prime, and I really like the Donatello Merch from the DSBs (I was not lucky enough to get one in my 2 boxes). I'm not a completionist, because it turns out kids want food and clothes and stuff (and not just pins), but I do want all the ones I think are pretty. Oh, and I really want a strip search pin! I'll have my pin trading bag and lanyard and I'll be at the trading events!

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Solelron wrote: »
    6th PAX for me, but 1st time at Prime. This will also be my first PAX since 2010 without a small child attached to me and I'm SOOOOO excited to get more into trading. I've been collecting pins since they debuted at East in 2013, but have had limited chances for trading due to above referenced child. I've also only recently gotten into the forums, so I'm enjoying getting into the wider Pinny Arcade Community!

welcome welcome to the pin corruption..err. I mean pinny community..I'm sure a lot of us can help you find pins :)

I've been able to get a lot of my favorites (I have a Hanna, I have a DLC from the Kickstarter, Star Trek from East last year, almost all the Kempers), but I really want to finish my Kemper collection and I'd love to get the Baby Gabe and Tycho from a previous Prime, and I really like the Donatello Merch from the DSBs (I was not lucky enough to get one in my 2 boxes). I'm not a completionist, because it turns out kids want food and clothes and stuff (and not just pins), but I do want all the ones I think are pretty. Oh, and I really want a strip search pin! I'll have my pin trading bag and lanyard and I'll be at the trading events!

I have a Baby Gabe and Strip Search. Come find me.

• Options
    MozleronMozleron WotC Build engineer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    So, i'm confirmed to be at PAX Dev, and will be having a blast at whatever PAX this is since they moved to the Convention center. I can't wait to get my hands on those sweet sweet new pins!

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    edited August 2015

I will be bringing these little guys at prime with me. I always wish I could bring two cats with me to Prime :p

darkinfero on
    My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    OpSteelOpSteel neighbor of the village pindiot Fort Worth TEXASRegistered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »

I will be bringing these little guys at prime with me. I always wish I could bring two cats with me to Prime :p

My kids would kill for those :-) That is awesome!

• Options
    evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    Man, that Coffee Kemper is such a snob, looking down on his Ice Coffee drinking brother.

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    Pins are locked and loaded for Prime. His and hers pin trading bags contain an almost 100% complete set between them, and my trusty sash has a nice selection of medium level eye catchers (and one not so medium level placeholder) to get some action going in lines:

5k4w2thrrgg5.jpg

Can't wait to let the pinstravaganza begin!

Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I had considered printing out pin-placeholders for last AUS, but ran out of time, and it kinda takes away the fun of having the pins right there.

And I only nearly lost, like, 3 pins from my locking backs..

• Options
    dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    Anything else I would just stick on there and let the velcro panel be the backup for a failed pin back, but losing a DLC would be over the top heartbreaking -- plus the DLC in question is still factory sealed and I figure it is safest to keep it that way.

Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • Options
    BrushwoodMuttBrushwoodMutt Registered User regular
    @dmosinee So what exactly are you looking for to trade a DLC pin for?

• Options
    MozleronMozleron WotC Build engineer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    @dmosinee So what exactly are you looking for to trade a DLC pin for?

The ultimate question indeed, at least from those of us without that one...

• Options
    sirensiren Registered User regular
    Locked and loaded as well! I am getting in really early in the Sheraton line for the new badge pins if anyone is looking to trade any East 2015 pins.
    I have even more copies of some pins. I live in the area and can retrieve them from home if needed.

Not actually bringing with the No-Eyes, but heh, if someone wants to propose a trade I am open to talking. It took me a lot to get last year.

yxeew7fwvufz.png