As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - Play Date – Split / Second

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - Play Date – Split / Second

Jeff shows his love of car destruction and arcade racing to Josh and Feh with Split / Second.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    sokpupetsokpupet Registered User regular
    Fuck yeah, Split/Second! Best damn arcade racer of last gen, hands down.

That it will never see a sequel is a shame that only the bluesiest of blues men will ever truly grasp and ruefully appreciate.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Well look at that, it's available on Steam.

Well look at that, Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: SecuROM™

Oh well, got a big enough backlog without this one anyway.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    SecuROM means it may not run at all on Windows 10, I think.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    I played the ever lovin' shit outta the demo on the 360. Oddly enough, I never bought the full game =/

Such a cool concept for an arcade racer, though. So exciting! I think it was developed by a Disney owned studio? They're going to have all that Star Wars money coming in, maybe they can be persuaded to take a chance on a sequel.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    The video won't play for me; just says there's an error. It's not my AdBlock, either.

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • Options
    angryroosterangryrooster Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I am also unable to view it in this embed (it looks like someone forgot to add the video ID to the embed?), but if I go to your channel I can find the video and watch it there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om18tUwjxVg

angryrooster on
  • Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    Come on guys, I know you know how to embed a YouTube clip.