As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Prime 2015 Food and Drink

124»

• Options
    TheostruTheostru Registered User new member
    ElmoFuntz wrote: »
    Bad news for Specialties lovers. Their close by location is closed for renovations! :( There is another location about 5 blocks away on 3rd and spring.

For what it's worth, that Specialties had been going downhill badly and was in need of a renovation. I was glad when I saw that done a few weeks back.

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Theostru wrote: »
    ElmoFuntz wrote: »
    Bad news for Specialties lovers. Their close by location is closed for renovations! :( There is another location about 5 blocks away on 3rd and spring.

For what it's worth, that Specialties had been going downhill badly and was in need of a renovation. I was glad when I saw that done a few weeks back.

Usually that's because large chains like Specialties are notified years in advance of major upcoming remodels, so instead of putting a lot of money into fixing it up right before they're going to tear it all back out, they wait and do it all at once.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    xHeavYxxHeavYx WA StateRegistered User regular
    Japonessa is my go to place most of the time. This year I tried a hamburger at Saley's for the first time (even though I work right next to it) and they were pretty good too.

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    So if you ever want to go to Radiator Whiskey, make sure to make reservations at least a week in advance and if your group is large enough and adventurous enough ask to reserve a pig head.

Everything at that place is fucking amazing, and the prices are actually pretty reasonable. Between the four of us we had the head and three small plates and about three drinks a piece and it still came out under $200 before tip.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    I tried that Gordon Biersch place (the one that had a guy spinning signs on the main intersection), pretty good! I'd go there again for chicken wings and in-house brewed beers.

"Perception is reality." -unknown