As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Prime 2015 is HERE! Forumer photo 10 30PM Saturday Grand Hyatt Lobby

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    laT8qJD.jpg?1

Bad news, Stilts

You used to be allowed, but not anymore

I'm not sure why wet floors would necessitate your banning, but that's what the tweet says

Sorry bro

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IKknkhU.gif
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Cello wrote: »
    I survived customs! They didn't take my parasol!

Thank you guys for an incredible weekend. I had a fabulous time and I am absolutely sold on coming to more of them. Definitely East and I will try to do South, since @Zonugal is apparently excellent at selling it.

You are all amazing people and I miss you already.

I feel some bit of accomplishment for selling you on PAX-South, an event I haven't even attended.

You should come in 2016

I'll buy you a drink

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Wow how many times can I edit one post

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

Thank you guys for an incredible weekend. I had a fabulous time and I am absolutely sold on coming to more of them. Definitely East and I will try to do South, since @Zonugal is apparently excellent at selling it.

I feel some bit of accomplishment for selling you on PAX-South, an event I haven't even attended.

You should come in 2016

I'll buy you a drink

I've heard it is relatively cheap?

I would like a cheap vacation.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular

You should come in 2016

I'll buy you a drink

Hotels are a little over $100/night, depending on how close you are to the convention center

Probably the most expensive part would be transportation down to San Antonio

But you can go ahead and subtract a drink from your trip cost total, buddy

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

You should come in 2016

I'll buy you a drink

Hotels are a little over $100/night, depending on how close you are to the convention center

Probably the most expensive part would be transportation down to San Antonio

But you can go ahead and subtract a drink from your trip cost total, buddy

I'll look into it!

Hey, hanging out with some of you folks last night was a lot of fun!

I probably won't make it up for Karaoke, so everyone have a fun evening & a safe trip back home.

I'd also like to say I think, if we are working on @Smart Hero's idea that @Aphostile is the devil, that I am most definitely Ryan's imp who is actively running hell while he's away corrupting good folks.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    At the airport and breezed through security, I hope @cello get through as smoothly

Everybody was wonderful and it was so great seeing everyone and meeting new folks. I wish I could stay longer. Next time I'll bring @Stareosarus and she will keep El Diablo at bay.

Gonna have a serious case of post pax blues, gonna have to score 4 day passes next time or try to organize some board games or something cause that's always a blast.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

daaaaaan it was good to see you

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Literally just walked off one plane and onto the other, didn't realize I cut my connecting flights so close.

Orlando-bound!

Shorty it was so good to see you even if you didn't recognize me :P

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Funny story:

Last night @Usagi , @tynic , and myself shared a Lyft. Earlier that day, our driver had apparently had a customer who purported to be a professional LoL player for team Cloud9. The driver, who was Korean, had no idea who the dude was. This apparently irked the shit out of mister High And Mighty Esports Player to such a degree that his proclaimed with exasperation that our Korean Lyft driver was, in fact, not a real Korean at all!

After the dude dropped off his fare, his called his friends back in Korea to check on the veracity of the dude's story, and apparently his friends confirmed that the man was, in fact a "Pro Player". Jungle position, it would seem.

So there you have it: the jungler (either current or former, who knows) for Cloud9 is a bit of an excitable dick. Who knew!

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Working during PAX was a bad idea.

I am double tired than I have ever been at any other PAX ever. And I haven't even done anything!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Fuck yeah, magic elevator @godmode.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Successfully back in the land of Celcius and mL! Proper units, finally.

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    The fuck is a jungler

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    The fuck is a jungler

This question leads down the moba hole

is that a place you want to be

2x39jD4.jpg
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    One who jungles. Duh.

BLM - ACAB
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    The fuck is a jungler

it's you

EzUAYcn.png
    Mr. Bo Jungles

BLM - ACAB
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Is there a thing happening tonight because I am pretty bushed

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    For those still in town tomorrow, turns out I got the day off. :D

nuka on
    DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »

Karaoke tonight at Rock Box.

We have the big room at 10:30(?), so plenty of time to rest up.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Looks like I'm not going to be able to make karaoke before my flight tonight :(

Thanks again for a lovely PAX guys! It was great to meet up with everyone last night :)

xet8c.gif

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooo. . .

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    It was great to see you!
    Baidol wrote: »
    Fuck yeah, magic elevator @godmode.

@The Hanged Man You probably had the unluckiest game of Betrayal I've ever seen.

edited August 2015
    I'm so glad Betrayal is a thing that happens at other PAXes besides just South

It's neat to think that the game we check out is the same one all the Primers are using

joshofalltrades on
    I'm actually not sure if it's the same that they bring with them everywhere - I brought one from home. Such a good game though. It would be even better if it could accommodate just like 2 more players.

Tonkka wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »

Karaoke tonight at Rock Box.

We have the big room at 10:30(?), so plenty of time to rest up.

We also have smaller rooms starting at 8:30

BLM - ACAB
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Home safe to a very appreciative Lady SH who says thank you to @cello @usagi and @Aphostile for taking care of me Thursday night/Friday morning

@tonkka I am so super sorry

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Something occurred to me as I was getting out of my car coming home tonight.
    @Aphostile says:
    • He's not handsome
    • He's not fancy
    • He's not a bad guy
    • He's not the devil

Aphostile is a goddamned liar.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    @Aphostile says:
    • He's not handsome
    • He's not fancy
    • He's not a bad guy
    • He's not the devil

having met him before, he's clearly lying about the first two points.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    @Aphostile says:
    • He's not handsome
    • He's not fancy
    • He's not a bad guy
    • He's not the devil

Note that he did not deny being a Rumple pusher or on the payroll of Diageo, Rumple Minze's parent company.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    At the airport and breezed through security, I hope @cello get through as smoothly

Everybody was wonderful and it was so great seeing everyone and meeting new folks. I wish I could stay longer. Next time I'll bring @Stareosarus and she will keep El Diablo at bay.

Gonna have a serious case of post pax blues, gonna have to score 4 day passes next time or try to organize some board games or something cause that's always a blast.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

daaaaaan it was good to see you

don't encourage him

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

You should come in 2016

I'll buy you a drink

I'll also buy you one!

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Oh hey I passed the fuck out and missed out on karaoke dang. To make up for it I went to hell and fought some demons.

U1dlt6f.jpg

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
    I think I'll still have a voice tomorrow, but not much of one, thanks to Three Little Pigs by Green Jelly.

If I had also done I'm on a Boat as originally planned, I probably wouldn't be able to talk for a couple days.

Also, I am super glad that the deli in the Hyatt lobby appears to be open 24 hours because I am murdering this chicken wrap, macaroni salad, and strawberry milk.

BLM - ACAB
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    Thx for letting me dance and sing with yall, you were all very nice in my honest opinions

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    I think I'll still have a voice tomorrow, but not much of one, thanks to Three Little Pigs by Green Jelly.

If I had also done I'm on a Boat as originally planned, I probably wouldn't be able to talk for a couple days.

Also, I am super glad that the deli in the Hyatt lobby appears to be open 24 hours because I am murdering this chicken wrap, macaroni salad, and strawberry milk.

Are you kidding? I am 100% starving.

Nothing. Matters.
  • AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Also

I am a facilitator of destruction and chaos.

That is my lot in life and I will own my role.

Nothing. Matters.
  • SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Ryan is the nicest devil I know

xet8c.gif

I did not see ONE SINGLE panel where the hosts did not comment on, and/or say things specifically to mess with the sign language interpreters, if they were present.