As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Upgrading PS4 Hard Drive

ZephonateZephonate Registered User regular
Haven't checked in a while, but has the PS4 received and update yet that will allow me to backup EVERYTHING on its hard drive (including install data)? I'm sick of only being able to have four games + DLC on there at a time and having to delete something to make room whenever I get a new game.

Yes, I know I can just redownload all my stuff, but the extra hard drive space would not be worth losing P.T. to me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli's eyes. And what he saw was...himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."
--John Ajvide Lindqvist, Let the Right One In (Page 446).

• Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    Yeah, they added that at the start of the year I think. It works the same way as the PS3, just make sure the external you're backing it up on is either FAT32 or ExFAT. So long as you're not trying to restore the backup on a different PS4, P.T. should carry over just fine.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    ZephonateZephonate Registered User regular
    Awesome, thank you!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli's eyes. And what he saw was...himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."
    --John Ajvide Lindqvist, Let the Right One In (Page 446).