As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stolen Passes

KrashkourceKrashkource Registered User new member
edited August 2015 in PAX West
So my car was broken into during Sunday's evening PAX events and all my stuff was stolen including my Monday passes. Does anybody know if I can have those replaced so I can still attend tomorrow at least without having to purchase new passes?

Krashkource on

• Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    To my knowledge there is no process for this, they can only give out as many badges as the fire code allows for. If somebody has yours, they could be using it.

That said, ask around....lots of people have extra Monday badges that they may give you, or sell you quite cheaply. I was actually unable to unload my unused Monday badges yesterday, they're sitting on my counter, essentially worthless. Even some of the scalpers were flat refusing to buy them.

• Options
    VictoryofthepplVictoryoftheppl Community Outreach Coordinator @ Gamers Outreach Registered User regular
    Go talk to reg at the Grand Hyatt :)

MEfw2yy.png

Team [E] <3
  • Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    That sucks so hard. To lose your passes AND everything else AND your car got jacked up. I totes hope that you get something awesome today to help balance it out.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.