As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Prime 2015 is HERE! Forumer photo 10 30PM Saturday Grand Hyatt Lobby

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    First day back at work post-PAX and man oh man do I ever wish I was still in Seattle.

...I also may need to get a new toothpaste, because now I get flashbacks to rumples every time I brush my teeth.

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    working from home today (replying to emails) was a good idea

ZzzzZzzzZzzz...

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    I start traveling around noon PST today. I stop traveling around 9AM EST tomorrow :(

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I have missed two paxes in a row :(
    Stupid Australia demanding I fly there all the time.

I WILL COME NEXT YEAR SO HELP ME

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Soooo. . . who is still in town tonight?

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I declare karaoke night a resounding success.

With the one exception of their version of Under Pressure being in the wrong key.

C'mon Rockbox, that is bush league.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »

With the one exception of their version of Under Pressure being in the wrong key.

Um, I think you meant "Ice, Ice, Baby" was in the wrong key.

Common mistake, though.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Anyone know when we get to see the forum photo?

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    IT BEGINS.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    IT ENDS.

• Options
    Thanks to everyone for coming out on Thursday! It was great fun!

Next year I promise to not work and do more hanging out.

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular

They didn't have Rumple Minze

is that a success or failure?

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    It was great to see you!
    Baidol wrote: »
    Fuck yeah, magic elevator @godmode.

@The Hanged Man You probably had the unluckiest game of Betrayal I've ever seen.

Some bad luck, some bad strategy. I think I could have made a go at it if I'd sent all my cannibals upstairs ASAP, instead of breaking some off to guard the door. The victims were pretty vulnerable right up until you all started teleporting around in the magic elevator, but I didn't understand how limited their movements were before then.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Well, OK, I could have done without the four rounds trapped in a pit in the basement too. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that fewer than four rounds in the pit would have been pretty nice.

Desert Leviathan on
    Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm in the Vancouver airport, waiting to head back to my own continent. Just wanted to say it was great to see everybody, especially those of you who I hadn't met before. And a special shoutout to @Hacksaw and @Sal who are long term internet buddies now turned real life buddies!!

• Options

They didn't have Rumple Minze

is that a success or failure?

Inconsequential, as far as I am concerned.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Well fuck.

• Options
    Also, my apartment feels so empty.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Another PAX on the books, and it was fantastic! Thanks to everyone I got a chance to hang out with, you all were aces! Particular shout outs to @Baidol for helping get people together for games all weekend, @Romanian My Escutcheon for being my stunt double Matt when I had to bow out of Taphouse on Saturday, @kime for being a dirty Facist (Yet also a wonderful Liberal at the same time), and @Aphostile for the shot of delicious Rumple (I owe you a drink next time I see you, natch)

Also, to everyone goading me to hit up PAX South, we'll see. Got plenty of excuses (Not the least of which is me needing to whip South's Pokemon League into shape!) but I need lots of money to make it work.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Also, my apartment feels so empty.

My heart feels so empty.

• Options
    Today I learned: When you have an 8-hour layover that traverses the calendar date, your airline probably won't put your baggage on your next flight for you! That's why my suitcase is still in fucking Atlanta. Thanks for the heads-up, Delta.

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Where's this photo

I want to make fun of your haircuts

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Pfft

My haircut is amazing

• Options
    Were you in the photo

• Options
    Nah

• Options
    Then how can I possibly make fun of your haircut

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Knob wrote: »

You can't

It is unassailable

• Options
    I look goofy enough at the best of times... after dashing across town in the rain a couple times to find the right spot, I'm going to look like a nightmare swamp creature lurking at the back of that group.

• Options
    Knob wrote: »

I have full faith in your coiffure based humor capabilities

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I miss pax :(

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Hey @Rhylith, @Cello, @Aphostile, @Smart Hero and anyone else that I hung out with Saturday night.

Remember how I was drinking to celebrate becoming unemployed?

Well.... This morning I got offered the job I applied for by the city that let me go this past Friday.

Woo!!!!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    Pfft

My haircut is amazing

Mine is clearly superior.

• Options
    Sorry we didn't get a chance to see more of you lovely folks this year.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Who is gonna be posting the photo?

• Options
    Khoo will make an announcement in a couple weeks when it's ready, I'm sure. That's what he always does.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Hey @Rhylith, @Cello, @Aphostile, @Smart Hero and anyone else that I hung out with Saturday night.

Remember how I was drinking to celebrate becoming unemployed?

Well.... This morning I got offered the job I applied for by the city that let me go this past Friday.

Woo!!!!

EXCELLENT. We will have drinks at South to celebrate!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Anyone get billed a few extra times from Taphouse? I know we drank a few rounds of shots but the varying large amounts seem to be a bit more than expected.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    My trips there appear to be right but they were also significantly smaller bills so I dunno.

• Options
    My hotel bill hasn't hit yet. I know it's just a timing issue but if somehow they actually screwed it up and didn't charge me, holy shit that would be amazing.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    I only paid once that wasn't in cash, but it seems correct.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852