As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Adding an .edu e-mail to an e-mail notifier?

I started a college class this week, which has the professor sending out crucial e-mails via the student portal: I log into the student site, then check the student e-mails (which is an .edu extension), and then the email opens up in Office 365.

My question is simple: is it possible to add an .edu email address to a notifier, like X Notifier on Firefox or on my iPhone? Having instant alerts on when the professor emails us would really come in handy, but I haven't figured out how to do this, if it can be done.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

• Options
    a nu starta nu start Registered User regular
    Have you tried setting it up like thishttps://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-email-on-iPhone-iPad-or-iPod-Touch-b2de2161-cc1d-49ef-9ef9-81acd1c8e234#BKMK_WorkOrSchool? Like, I know my school used Google Apps for their email, which meant I could set it up on my Android and check it like a regular Gmail account. I imagine Office 365 email is similar, no?

Number One Tricky
  • Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    I started a college class this week, which has the professor sending out crucial e-mails via the student portal: I log into the student site, then check the student e-mails (which is an .edu extension), and then the email opens up in Office 365.

My question is simple: is it possible to add an .edu email address to a notifier, like X Notifier on Firefox or on my iPhone? Having instant alerts on when the professor emails us would really come in handy, but I haven't figured out how to do this, if it can be done.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

The student portal probably has settings where it can forward it to another email address?

steam_sig.png